PDA

View Full Version : Need more 318ti in MA area

StealthBimmer
07-30-2006, 10:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I know there ar e quite a few members in the MA area. We need to come out and represent more in the BMW meets. I went to the BAV mini meet and was the only 318ti representing. Does other members want to join the other BMW members in hanging out or just meeting new people? Just a thought like meeting BFC and E46 members. It was fun and hope to see other people joining the fun. :cool:

Ken

Juni
07-31-2006, 03:34 AM
Hi everyone,

I know there ar e quite a few members in the MA area. We need to come out and represent more in the BMW meets. I went to the BAV mini meet and was the only 318ti representing. Does other members want to join the other BMW members in hanging out or just meeting new people? Just a thought like meeting BFC and E46 members. It was fun and hope to see other people joining the fun. :cool:

Ken

Was that the bav BBQ thing that happend? I like to go to meets when they fit into my scheduale, I link up with J!M most of the time when we go to meets. We should try and get a group shot together.

bmwman1983
07-31-2006, 03:48 AM
Im in...just let me know when you guys get together

StealthBimmer
07-31-2006, 09:07 AM
It was a mini meet at BAV last weekend. The big show sponsored by BAV will be in Oct. There is a Nopi NE show this weekend at NED. I usually go to all kind of car shows or car club meets. We can hook up next time around. Just want to see more 318ti representing. :)

Photo shoot with the 318ti? Oh I better start on the mods! ;)

Mad-Machine
07-31-2006, 11:34 PM
well, my 96 is coming from Ma.. so that is one less Ti up there.

StealthBimmer
08-01-2006, 04:41 PM
well, my 96 is coming from Ma.. so that is one less Ti up there.

Congrats on your purchase. I see some ti around NE area but some of them are definitely not on this forum. Waiting to see Juni's ti when it's done. Hopefully he can represent the MA members. :wink:

michaelhofastcar
08-18-2006, 06:54 PM
I joined BMWCCA Boston Chapter and attended a driving school prep session few months ago. My buddy and myself are the only two ti there.
So far I saw one ti in downtown Boston, another one in Newton, and the one in Malden belongs to Juni in this forum.

tol4o
08-18-2006, 07:07 PM
I spotted a black stock ti automatic. The car is parked around Quincy Center next to the court in a house driveway. I don't think this is somebody of us. May be I should leave him/her a note or something...

Mikel
09-22-2006, 05:13 AM
Maybe I can join in on the next meet if I'm free. I'm from Lowell and I've seen about 2 or 3 other ti's in my area, none of them I know though.

Mattc
09-28-2006, 07:08 PM
Hell, I live in Braintree... Oh well, next time I'll attend

Hopefully I'll be taking the 332ti up to BAV this weekend. I've had this car for 4 years now and still have never taken it to a single meet. Pathetic I know...

-Matt

michaelhofastcar
09-29-2006, 04:49 PM
Matt,
Looks like you have a M3 engine under your hood.
Love to see that.

StealthBimmer
09-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Hell, I live in Braintree... Oh well, next time I'll attend

Hopefully I'll be taking the 332ti up to BAV this weekend. I've had this car for 4 years now and still have never taken it to a single meet. Pathetic I know...

-Matt

Welcome to the local MA group. You and Mikel should come hang out with us next time we have a get together (GTG) locally. I am sure the guys would love to check out the 332ti. I know I would love to see and maybe ride in it. :eek:

Hopefully I will get to meet some of you guys at the BAV show this Sunday. Keep checking the NE forum for future updates. :smile:

Mikel
10-01-2006, 04:08 AM
I'm a little embarrassed of my ti right now.. I have a big hole in my exhaust and it sounds like.... crap :oops:

cdonahue
10-01-2006, 06:12 AM
i'm down for any meets or something... only problem being that i live out in central MA, and i'm pretty good at being busy all the time, but we'll see what happens.
shoot me a pm if anythings comin up
thanks
chris

michaelhofastcar
10-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Yesterday spotted a dark green 318ti active trim flying down 93N downtown tunnel. I was following him in my minivan and try to wave at him. He may think I am an idiot. He was going really fast, Mass licence plate 359 SMZ. Only if I were in my ti, then he may notice me.

liquidgraphix
10-11-2006, 07:36 PM
It's funny you should say that (that you were waving at him), everytime I see a TI, I tend to do the same...sometimes they wave, other times they either ignore or just look at me like I'm crazy :P

It's not often I see TIs out on the road...I think I've seen a handful at most up here