PDA

View Full Version : LA Area Hang out

HuGo
08-15-2006, 03:18 AM
Well today is the day my parents leave. And since im not gonna have no one on my back for coming home at 5am, i was wondering if anyone wanted to hang out tonight. Maybe some of you guys know of a little street where they race maybe not as much people like Ontario but maybe like 10 cars or so where friends gather and race. Well since i dont work tommorow either, im down to be out all night driving/cruising around, and seeing some people race (if you guys know of some streets where they do so). PM if you guys are down. I live in Highland Park. Of coarse by you guys, i mean the people who live in LA County. I will be back from dropping of my parents around 9pm.

TORJTHM
08-15-2006, 07:18 PM
hey wats up ... if your up for doin some drivin ... i think they have the uci meet tonight ... and then if you want i was going to do some runs at cooks and a few other spots

HuGo
08-15-2006, 08:19 PM
hey wats up ... if your up for doin some drivin ... i think they have the uci meet tonight ... and then if you want i was going to do some runs at cooks and a few other spots

runs as in how? You racing someone, or you going to race yourself (timing yourself or whatever). Damn irvine though? Thats like what, passed disneyland? Thats like a 45 minute drive. Ill think about it, what time? Who from here will be there?

96 3 1 8 ti
08-15-2006, 08:53 PM
hmmmm I might be able to make the uci meet tonight but my car is FILTHY :frown:

TORJTHM
08-15-2006, 10:10 PM
ya im out of comission for like 2 weeks ... i got hit this morning while geting food ... rear fender crushed against my tire so cant drive it ... great timing to because my suspension came in today to .... son of a ... so ya ill be out for like 2 weeks ... but when she gets fixed ill let yall know and we'll get a meet together

HuGo
08-15-2006, 10:11 PM
pics? Are you paying, is he/she paying, your insurance paying, his/her insurance paying?

TORJTHM
08-15-2006, 11:13 PM
hes payin ill upload some pics later ... they are on my friends phone ... but is i cant drive it at all

BMR82
08-16-2006, 03:42 AM
hes payin ill upload some pics later ... they are on my friends phone ... but is i cant drive it at all

dang that suckz thatz like three tiz that iver heard that have been involved in some kind of an accident within the last two weekz

TORJTHM
08-16-2006, 03:47 AM
its good ... ican still drive it .. i pulled it back off the tire ... is the uci meet still on tonight ????

BMR82
08-16-2006, 03:51 AM
who knowz..............

i was out all day in the oc trying to get a job at this one company, i completly forgot about it till like half an hr ago

TORJTHM
08-16-2006, 04:07 AM
are you going to go .. i might

BMR82
08-16-2006, 04:42 AM
are you going to go .. i might

Cool! Bring back some picz if u can..... ill probably skip this one i just went through hell on applying for one job this morning......filling out appz,waiting, phyzical testing, more appzz, testing and more waiting and testing. :mad:

HuGo
08-16-2006, 04:47 AM
you guys are still down for the irwindale this thursday cuz i am? Just post on that thread and keep it bumped. Just incase u guys are on and i aint.

TORJTHM
08-16-2006, 07:50 AM
i was going to take picks but the battery on my cam ran out ... but ya it was chill i was the only one representin the ti crowd ... and got some good responses to ... altho i think when i pulled a prety knarly drift when i left ... it helped show the m3 guys that we may not have their power .. but we can still do some cool shhit in our cars

BMR82
08-16-2006, 05:37 PM
altho i think when i pulled a prety knarly drift when i left ... it helped show the m3 guys that we may not have their power .. but we can still do some cool shhit in our cars

noice!!!!!!