PDA

View Full Version : Pics and videos from last meeting

tol4o
09-05-2006, 06:57 AM
The meet last Sunday was a lot of fun. I was sceptical about this meet because of the rainy weather and I even thought that nobody is gonna show up. Almost everybody in the list came except NewEnglandBoy, Tyler, bmwman1983 and J!m. There were 2 other member that I didn't even expect that they know about this meeting - timonster and cruzbimmer. Another member CptnNemo, a future 318ti owner was there for advice and to see our cars.
So finally we had 8 ti's:
michaelhofastcar, s_control, timonster, StealthBimmer, tol4o, L84THSKY, cruzbimmer and Juni

I think we had a great time. I wanna share the pictures and the videos that I made with all 318ti.org members. I made a simple website so everybody can have an easy access to the media from the meet. It's 2am right now, I just uploaded the last file and the website is up and running. I wanna appologize for the video quality. I had to reduce the video's size but even now, the quality is acceptable. The pictures are with reduced data size too. Whoever wants to print any of the pics I can send him the original picture via e-mail.

I wanna thank to all of you guys that we make this meet possible. I hope we can get more people together for the next meet!
The bad weather can't scare a strong ti fan right? :smile:
Here is the website ENJOY!

http://www.tonyspchelp.com/318ti/

And another one from StealthBimmer

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l100/kenzo2888

3DGE
09-05-2006, 08:03 AM
Thats so cool!

tol4o
09-05-2006, 05:13 PM
Thank you, did you check out the videos?

alaska
09-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all look good.

Tyler
09-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Sorry guys i would've liked to have made it but my car is not safe to drive right now. It's is going into the shop thursday morning and well i'm not looking foward to the outlook. I'm thinking the $1500 i have for hawaii next month is going to be blown on fixing my car. I'm already making plans to work out in hawaii for the 1st week to get some cash. It figures 1st time in 6+ years i plan a vaca and bleep goes wrong with my car again. Next time i promise.

michaelhofastcar
09-05-2006, 08:42 PM
I want to thank Tol4o and StealthBimmer to pull this event together. Good job for putting up the pictures and video.

J!m
09-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Sorry to everyone that I did not show.

I played golf as expected on Saturday, and thought I lost my phone. I spent Sunday morning trying to find a cell phone on a golf course (I think a needle in a hay stack would have been easier...) and trying to get an old phone activated in the mean time (it was too old).

So, I was unable to go AND unable to check if anyone else was going AND unable to tell anyone why I was not there. (plus, my car was dirty)

ANYWAY, the phone was located (in my golf bag- Houdini would be proud). I did manage to change my oil, but still did not wash my car...

Please check my gallery, as I'm posting some new photos of the car to tie everyone over until the next meet...

tol4o
09-05-2006, 10:47 PM
I hope you will be able to do it next time. We all will be happy to see the Jim's M3 power implant under the hood!
Do you guys think we should make one more meet before the winter?

bmwman1983
09-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Sorry I couldnt make it guys, my family wouldnt let me leave the b-day party. But i will deff hit the next one

michaelhofastcar
09-05-2006, 11:21 PM
I hope you will be able to do it next time. We all will be happy to see the Jim's M3 power implant under the hood!
Do you guys think we should make one more meet before the winter?

Yes, I want to hear again the sound of a Stromung (L84THSKY), a Remus (Juni), and a Supersprint (timonster) exhaust competing on the "Best Exhaust Sound Award". And what was missing this time: definitely the M3 engine from Jim.

DustenT
09-05-2006, 11:52 PM
You need someone to show up with an LSD so you can see some real donuts!! :icon_poke

L84THSKY
09-05-2006, 11:57 PM
Maybe I didn't want to get too crazy.

Are you saying my 3.46 widebody LSD is not good enough for you?:mad:

You need someone to show up with an LSD so you can see some real donuts!! :icon_poke

tol4o
09-06-2006, 12:32 AM

Stop by next time and show us :wink:

L84THSKY's LSD is perfectly working (you can see that on the last video), they just didn't want to push the car too far

DustenT
09-06-2006, 01:02 AM
That's a long drive from Wisconsin!

I'm just teasin'. Nice turn out for a 318ti only meet!

Tyler
09-06-2006, 01:14 AM
Hmm the videos won't play for me. It takes me to the quicktime site but does not give me an optionon what to download. It's weird cause i have videos on my comp in quicktime and they work.

DustenT
09-06-2006, 01:27 AM
Hmm the videos won't play for me. It takes me to the quicktime site but does not give me an optionon what to download. It's weird cause i have videos on my comp in quicktime and they work.

You need to download a DivX codec to play it. Try this: http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/

.avi format = DivX

Tyler
09-06-2006, 01:35 AM
You need to download a DivX codec to play it. Try this: http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/

.avi format = DivX

I have them playing in real player instead of quicktime.

Thanks anyways.