PDA

View Full Version : ~!~!DASC!~!~ Group Buy

HuGo
09-14-2006, 01:24 AM
Ok well the other thread is a ifs and buts and maybes. I started a thread in bimmerforums to get more people involved other than just here. The other thread was about, i might have the money, i hope i have the money by then etc. This link is that you already have the money in hand which i do already. For details Follow the link.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7437476#post7437476

HuGo
09-15-2006, 12:15 AM
OK guys. I want to start the group buy. I called DA and if i can get 5 people to commit, then we got a deal. So including me, we just need 4 more. The price will be $2,850 + 65 dollars shipping. (There is no sales tax). So the total would be $2,915. They sell their kit retail $3,395 + 65 = $3,460. So if the group buy goes well, you save $545. Now, i need people that have cash in hand and is ready to buy. Now, they dont want to deal with every single person so i will be responsible of all the info they need. The only time they will call you is for the payment. If you are interested, PM me with the following information. I need the following information.....

-Month/Year of production date (on the driver side door)
-Manual or Automatic (transmission)
-Model of car (318ti, 318i, 318is etc.)
-Approx Miles on the engine
-Any aftermarket items on your drivetrain (Chips, software [they said they dont really need to know what intake you got but it could help] but pretty much anything that has been done to your drivetrain)-Your information (name, address, how you want to pay).
-They might need more info so they might mail me an order list which will include the above plus more info they might need and i could mail it back. But when i talked to them, this is what they told me and its what i wrote down.

I Hope you guys are interested and make this happen. The deadline will be October 1st. That gives about 3 weeks.