PDA

View Full Version : Little ti ?

nubeBMW
09-14-2006, 11:23 PM
hey ive taken a break from this forum and have spent a majority of my time on bimmerforums.com because i have been wanting a different model BMW but i did stumble upon this car and was wondering what you guys think about it... it doesnt give much info but just tell me what you think... http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/inview/detail.jsp?car_id=208716938&dealer_id=76087&car_year=1994&dealership_view_name=dibleasing&sort_type=priceASC&cardist=25

sublimeti
09-14-2006, 11:31 PM
Looks nice at first glance. I noticed it was an automatic though....i dunno, but i have noticed that lots of people regret buying an automatic pretty fast. the price is right though.....miles are kinda high and you could expect a lot of expences pretty soon if the car was not extreemly well taken care of. Good luck though.

mohaughn
09-14-2006, 11:33 PM
The front bumper looks a little rough.. And it looks like the driver side door has been hit/repaired. Look at how the refllection of the light on the driver side door shifts at the door jam. The passenger side door reflection of the other car there is no distortion of the reflection. Definitely check out that door jam for any obvious signs of being out of alignment or the door being removed and put back on. Factory paint should still have the inside door stickers and no scratches or marks on the door mounting bolts. It very well could have been something minor or even the angle of the picture.

You could probably get it for less, and make sure that the major over 120k mile maintenance has already been performed. At 150k you could be coming up on doing the second replacement of the long term items like cat, radiator, shocks, plugs, wires etc...