PDA

View Full Version : New Pics with Dinan Wheels and Clear corners!!!!

sublimeti
09-19-2006, 04:15 AM
Here are the first pictures of my car since i joined the forum....what do u guys think?? I have the Hartge spoiler being shipped at the moment...and i do need to add a suspension to lower the puppy a bit.

sublimeti
09-19-2006, 04:17 AM
Here are some more pics....some are blurry....getting used to my camera still.:smile:

SDKmann
09-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Looks good. All it needs is to be lowered in the front and to have a lip on your front bumper.

sublimeti
09-19-2006, 10:08 PM
Thanks! Thats funny, I just ordered a front lip spoiler....OEM of course. i should be getting my spoiler tommorrow...need to get it painted too though.

bmwracerchick
09-19-2006, 10:10 PM
very nice! LOVE THE CALI TOP!!!!

very nice and clean looking too, lol and stop getting excited when you look at your car thats why the pictures are so blurry from shaking the camera =p

sublimeti
09-19-2006, 11:08 PM
HA, i dont think i was shaking that much..lol! I think the camara was set for night pictures or something.... I was trying all of the settings and this was the best one when I actually kept it extreemly steade....thats why i have such weird angles, i had to place the camera on the grount to keep it steady. I suck at picture taking with digital cameras! thanks for the compliments though.