PDA

View Full Version : BAV Show and Shine

StealthBimmer
09-20-2006, 09:47 AM
Okay anybody want to go up to the BIGGEST BMW car show of the year? There will be over 200+ bimmers there on that day.

Place: BAV Auto Show and Shine 2006
Date: October 1, 2006
Time: 10am-2pm (Get there early before 9:00am for registration if showing)

http://www.bavauto.com/shop.asp#undefined

If anybody want to drive up there together then post under this thread and we can set something up. :cool: I know a few ti members will be going already.

1. StealthBimmer
2. Juni

tol4o
09-20-2006, 02:31 PM
You can count me too

1. StealthBimmer
2. Juni
3. tol4o

Tyler
09-20-2006, 03:53 PM
I'll probaly stop by up there but i will not be taking my car with me. If i do go i'll guarnatee i'm going to show up in the loudest car there. Things might change though, i leave for vaca that week so depends on how i'm doing by then. I'll put my name down once i have a definite answer.

H3_2.1-ti
09-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Hey folks,

Anyone going to Bavauto's Show & Shine on Sunday October 1st (10a.m.-2 p.m.). I was wondering since there are a lot of members on the East Coast and it would be great to meet you. I'll be down for 3-4 days (mini-mini vacation).

Cheers,

bmwracerchick
09-21-2006, 09:16 PM
I wish they would bring that here!!! Why does Florida and the east coast get no love.....:sigh:

Tyler
09-21-2006, 09:28 PM
This is a repost Philip,get with it.:smile:

I merged them together just so it would be easier for all.

I wish they would bring that here!!! Why does Florida and the east coast get no love.....:sigh:

The east coast gets love, and so does florida cause it has you..hehe You should organize a meet near you,post something up on bf.c and on here. I'm sure people will get together for a meet down there.

They had a Bmwcca meet at Kimble Farms in Westford,Ma a week or so ago,i got an email on it from the boston chapter. It was a show and shine event and they brought along the new 3series that will be put out sometime towards the end of the year or next year.

HuGo
09-22-2006, 12:55 AM
You can count me too

1. StealthBimmer
2. Juni
3. tol4o

4. 1996bmw318ti

Im gonna show up with my new car

http://www.rainforce.de/Carfakes/AC6_Concept.jpg

H3_2.1-ti
09-22-2006, 03:23 AM
This is a repost Philip,get with it.:smile:

I merged them together just so it would be easier for all.

The east coast gets love, and so does florida cause it has you..hehe You should organize a meet near you,post something up on bf.c and on here. I'm sure people will get together for a meet down there.

They had a Bmwcca meet at Kimble Farms in Westford,Ma a week or so ago,i got an email on it from the boston chapter. It was a show and shine event and they brought along the new 3series that will be put out sometime towards the end of the year or next year.

Sorry Tyler,

I've been really busy lately and haven't been active on the .org. I didn't see that someone had already started a thread. I'm glad to hear that I will get to meet some of you.

Cheers

Mikel
09-22-2006, 04:37 AM
Man, I'm working that day.. I wonder if I can get the day off just so I can go

StealthBimmer
09-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Hope more people show up from the ti org... show some ti support! This is a big show for bimmers. Should ask for a day off and it will be well worth it.

Looking forward to meeting Philip at the show. Well way out of state people can start driving up for the event! There is love in FL I am sure of that. ;)

tol4o
09-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Let's drive up there together guys, it would be fun. We can meet somewhere in Boston and go together to the meet. What do you think?

StealthBimmer
09-22-2006, 09:07 PM
Let's drive up there together guys, it would be fun. We can meet somewhere in Boston and go together to the meet. What do you think?

If there is enough interested members then we can do that. It would be VERY cool to have a whole bunch of 318 ti caravan up to NH. :eek: Unless others are driving up with other BMW car clubs like BFC.

People post under thread if interested in a caravan.

Tyler
09-22-2006, 09:33 PM
I'll be going up but in some american muscle.

bmwracerchick
09-23-2006, 04:51 AM
lol we do get love, there are alot of meets here, like summerblaze (which we didnt have this year) but I wish bav auto would do a show and shine here, I love bavauto!

Tyler
09-23-2006, 05:01 PM
lol we do get love, there are alot of meets here, like summerblaze (which we didnt have this year) but I wish bav auto would do a show and shine here, I love bavauto!

Well if you move to NH you can work there. But i wouldn't recomend anyone to move there.

j_tatem
09-28-2006, 03:55 AM
I'll be there. Really looking forward to it. Its my first time.:biggrin:

J!m
09-28-2006, 03:19 PM
I have the directions, but lots to do this weekend. I'll see if I can make it....

weezer
09-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Maybe I'll get sent there to represent Racing Dynamics/Freedom Design.....since I will be starting for them in 3 weeks...........:wink:

StealthBimmer
10-01-2006, 06:54 AM
If anybody want to drive up with other ti members from Boston area then meet up at 8:00am at exit 36 (Montvale Ave) off 93N in the Mobil gas station after turning right. We will leave from there to BAV. Hope to see everyone at the show tomorrow rain or shine. :)

3DGE
10-01-2006, 10:39 AM
AWW damn, I wish i was 3000 miles closer...

We just hada BMW meet in Portland on saturday, I couldent make that due to work, they seem to have a small meet every month in seattle...no time again. [cries] I dont have time for fun stuff...

Have fun at that meet!

Mikel
10-02-2006, 01:07 AM
Well, I'm sorry to say that I didn't go, but how was it for those of you that did go? Any pictures? Vids? Post 'em!

Now!

:)

tol4o
10-02-2006, 05:57 AM
It was cool, very good organization. I'll post some pictures soon