PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Coffee

ElfinForest318ti
10-23-2006, 08:47 PM
Every Saturday morning (7am to 9am) down at the I-5 and 405 split is a great car meet. I did not see any 318ti's last Saturday, so set the alarm and let's get a group of ti's there.

The address is:
Ford PAG Mazda Campus
7905 Gateway Blvd.
Irvine, Ca. 92618

Directions: from LA.
405 Fwy South
Irvine Center Drive exit, turn left
Alton Parkway turn right
Gateway Blvd, turn left.
The Campus is on the right side

From San Diego:
5 Fwy North
Alton Parkway exit, turn left
Gateway Blvd turn right
The Campus is on the right side
Every Saturday...the times are between 7-9. Please try to arrive early to get a good parking spot in the DISPLAY area - see map attached.

ElfinForest318ti
10-23-2006, 08:51 PM
More Pictures . . .

5litrarag
10-25-2006, 12:56 AM
Maybe one day I'll take the BMW down there....but most likely I'd take the Mustang.

clex2
10-25-2006, 01:36 AM
I think this is where the Crystal Cove meet moved to after they got kicked out of the other mall lot they used to gather at. I would like to go out there one of these days. Anyone down in the SD area wanna caravan?

drkblu318ti
10-25-2006, 05:00 AM
I may be able to get down there one day soon.

ElfinForest318ti
10-25-2006, 08:57 PM
Maybe one day I'll take the BMW down there....but most likely I'd take the Mustang.

There were both new and old Mustangs - like this '68 'Bullet' like fastback.

ElfinForest318ti
10-25-2006, 09:10 PM
I think this is where the Crystal Cove meet moved to after they got kicked out of the other mall lot they used to gather at. I would like to go out there one of these days. Anyone down in the SD area wanna caravan?
Yeah, this is the old Crystal Cove bunch. I never got to go to that place. Seems like part of the ritual is to 'exercise' your car out to the first traffic light on Gateway Blvd., as you leave the event. Nice wide street with no traffic at 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning. A small crowd along the street encourages the drivers to put the pedal to the metal.

The Ford PAG campus opens up their Starbucks cafe and rest rooms to the crowd.

As far a caravaning from SD, I'm booked this weekend.

5litrarag
10-27-2006, 09:40 PM
There were both new and old Mustangs - like this '68 'Bullet' like fastback.

yeah I probably know a couple of the guys in the newer mustangs... they have been trying to get me to cruise out there for a while and meet up with them since they're from San Diego.