PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!

Hard_Ti_Fool
11-15-2006, 11:14 PM
After 3 months of intense waiting, my SuperCharger is finally rebuilt and running like a beast. When I took it in to get rebuilt it was barely pushing 5psi, now its pushin 10psi like no other. I'm so syched!!!!:wink:

Tyler
11-16-2006, 12:31 AM
How much was the rebuild :?:

mohaughn
11-16-2006, 02:03 AM
And sorry if you have done it before, but give us the details on your setup...

Hard_Ti_Fool
11-20-2006, 01:24 AM
After some major complications finding somebody who could actually rebuild it and then shipping it to Missouri, TWICE, it came out to about $1400 rebuilt and tuned. Runs like a beast now though so im happy. Um the internals are totally stock, Autorotor compressor and everything that goes with it, custom intake manifold, full catback, racing dynamics body kit, dropped at least 3 inches,full strut braces, brembro big brake upgrade, and a few other things.

DustenT
11-20-2006, 02:53 AM
After some major complications finding somebody who could actually rebuild it and then shipping it to Missouri, TWICE, it came out to about $1400 rebuilt and tuned.

OUCH! Superchargersonline.com charged my $500 for new rotors, seals, bearings, and an oil change in the nose.

Hard_Ti_Fool
11-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Damn that makes me feel like a Jack***. For some reason the shop I go to could only find one person in the U.S. that still worked on the Autorotors. I think the guy rebuilt it for like $800 but with all the complications and stuff it came out to a lot more. can that supercharger online place rebuilt all compressors???

DustenT
11-20-2006, 04:35 PM
Damn that makes me feel like a Jack***. For some reason the shop I go to could only find one person in the U.S. that still worked on the Autorotors. I think the guy rebuilt it for like $800 but with all the complications and stuff it came out to a lot more. can that supercharger online place rebuilt all compressors???

I think so, give them a call and ask. They are great people to work with.