PDA

View Full Version : DASC CUTTING OFF PROBLEM

naychurkal
12-20-2006, 01:32 AM
Ok guys im new to this site but im not sure if anyone here knows me.. I'm DOUG and im part of EUROWERKZ and I recently came out on PERFORMANCE BMW in Feb 06. Yellow widebody bmw 318is.... OK my question is i swapped my 92 318is engine with a M44 98 318ti which came with DASC already. The problem im having is that the car keeps cutting off at around 5200 rpms. I check fuel pressure and its right where its supposed to be 80psi. I cant seem to find what the problem is. I heard of some guy in FL that only deals with 318DASC engines, and he said he could flash my ECU and take care of that problem, something to do with my speed sensor. But I cant remember his name or the name of the shop. If anyone has any information that could help me please email me, I would really appreciate it. CHECK MY CAR AT http://www.eurowerkz.com/gallery/album02

I was also wondering if anyone has the installation manual and parts list for the DASC. thanx

Any one from this area (NJ, NY, DE, PA, VA) and would like to join EUROWERKZ let me know. email me @ DOUGF7@COMCAST.NET

Tyler
12-20-2006, 02:34 AM
No need 2 post twice....