PDA

View Full Version : OEM Exhaust

BonesOfSteel
01-05-2007, 09:26 PM
I recently took my Stromung exhaust off my car because I found it a bit too loud for all the highway I am doing. I put my OEM exhaust back on my car yesturday and when I drove it home at was making a lot of rattling noise. I took it back today and found out that my baffles are going and I would need to replace the whole thing (catback) He gave me a price of $519CAN plus $40 install which is kinda expensive seeing that I put some coin down on a Stromung that is going to sit and look pretty. I searched the net and it shows Exhaust Systems & Rear mufflers only from Eberspaecher. My exhaust is only 1 piece. Is it possible to just buy the muffler for my car or do I have to buy the whole system? The only way I can see this being done is cut and weld the new muffler?? Thanks for you help guys

L84THSKY
01-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Where do you live? I have a complete system removed from my car @ 35K miles.

I recently took my Stromung exhaust off my car because I found it a bit too loud for all the highway I am doing. I put my OEM exhaust back on my car yesturday and when I drove it home at was making a lot of rattling noise. I took it back today and found out that my baffles are going and I would need to replace the whole thing (catback) He gave me a price of $519CAN plus $40 install which is kinda expensive seeing that I put some coin down on a Stromung that is going to sit and look pretty. I searched the net and it shows Exhaust Systems & Rear mufflers only from Eberspaecher. My exhaust is only 1 piece. Is it possible to just buy the muffler for my car or do I have to buy the whole system? The only way I can see this being done is cut and weld the new muffler?? Thanks for you help guys