PDA

View Full Version : Spotted a nice Silver ti Boston I-95/128 southbound

s_control
01-12-2007, 07:59 PM
I spotted a very nice Silver 318 ti on 128 southbound on 1/8 or 1/9 (I forgot). I would say it has 200+ hp by the way it pickup. I want to play with him but my clutch is almost gone.

tol4o
01-12-2007, 09:42 PM
I believe that should be Mattc - silver ti with M3 implant under the hood LOL. I drove this monster and yeah it picks up scary fast :smile:
Was it this one?

StealthBimmer
01-13-2007, 06:54 PM
s_control and michael need to come out more often and meet the other MA members! :shakefis:

s_control
01-15-2007, 11:31 PM
Michael and I want to come out more too but we already did our best to spend more time on our 318ti. If Mattc is the car that I saw the other day, I want to know his mod list and try it, too.

tol4o
01-16-2007, 05:02 AM
You gotta start with swap the engine with to M3:smile:

Mattc
01-16-2007, 05:47 AM
I think that was me if your ti is red. I love to see other ti's on the road, but rarely meet too many that want to play :wink: I can't ever seem to get the M3's to play either. I think most of them don't believe I'm worth the time.

I have to say your car looked very clean, very nice... The weird thing is that you were the 2nd ti I passed that night, and I rarely see any.

By the way (and I'm only half thinking this) but my ti may soon be for sale. I think I finally need to get something a little bigger with 4 doors. Trying to wrangle two kids into the back of that thing can be a PITA. So if anyone local is interested let me know.

-Matt

StealthBimmer
01-16-2007, 06:06 AM
I think that was me if your ti is red. I love to see other ti's on the road, but rarely meet too many that want to play :wink: I can't ever seem to get the M3's to play either. I think most of them don't believe I'm worth the time.

I have to say your car looked very clean, very nice... The weird thing is that you were the 2nd ti I passed that night, and I rarely see any.

By the way (and I'm only half thinking this) but my ti may soon be for sale. I think I finally need to get something a little bigger with 4 doors. Trying to wrangle two kids into the back of that thing can be a PIA. So if anyone local is interested let me know.

-Matt

Is the Evo idea coming to play? :wink: The new bimmers are a good choice too.

s_control, you two can come out to other car meets to learn and see more options for our bimmers. It's always fun to see all kind of cars.

Mattc
01-16-2007, 06:19 AM
I was actually thinking an Audi S4 (2000-2001) or an A6 with the 2.7t engine (either would have to be a manual, I'm not quite ready to go auto yet). The Evo's are nice, but a little out of my price range and so is a newer Bimmer I'm afraid.

s_control
01-16-2007, 06:01 PM

By the way (and I'm only half thinking this) but my ti may soon be for sale. I think I finally need to get something a little bigger with 4 doors. Trying to wrangle two kids into the back of that thing can be a PITA. So if anyone local is interested let me know.

-Matt

Yes, my ti is red. The people think your ti don't worth to play because they do not know cars. When your ti accelerates, I can see from it’s the stableness and the power output of your car is better than a lot of sport car. At less Audi A4, A6 cannot do it.

oakley
01-16-2007, 06:59 PM
I can safely say i would actually murder for a m3 compact!! I just dont like the shape of E36 m3 standard which is a shame coz over here i could easily sell my yellow beast and find an m3 in the price range..I want the speed but dont want the shape!! Too fussy i think!! ;)

96cali
01-16-2007, 09:41 PM
:yes: