PDA

View Full Version : move over granny

biker32
03-07-2007, 06:33 PM
how does everyone like driving your bimmers...?

zboot
03-07-2007, 07:03 PM
I'd like to pretend that my main motivation is gas savings. I tend to do about 10 over the speed limit in the city, on the highway, I max out at 75mph unless I missed a turn and am really pissed at myself. The car gets good gas mileage between 45 and 75. Above or below that range, it sucks.

momorugger
03-07-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I drive way more aggresively than I should. Hopefully I won't have to become something like "Drift Prince"
(sorry dusten)

kelso
03-07-2007, 08:23 PM
my driving routes are pretty open usually. like one causeway type area, basically a straightaway thats atleast a mile or 2 long in the middle of nowhere, ive hit 130+ out there often, but in the morning on the way to work i average between 90 and 110 out there, daily. i usually pull a clean drift atleast once a day at this one corner also on the way to work, and on the way to my college campus theres a 25 mph corner i take at 60 ....dont go down that road as much anymore though, passed a cop at 90 and almost got busted so i generally choose the other route...

phillynative70
03-08-2007, 01:17 AM
I can't wait to look over at a dude and see how fast "Powder" will go. I like driving fast, I'm just not sure if she's up to it yet. But I am taking her to the dealership to make sure everything is everything.

Bluebimma
03-08-2007, 01:28 AM
I tend to drive over the speed no matter how hard i try. Most of the time, i drive my car like im autocrossing or somethin. Bad train of thought, but thats just me. I dont try and race anyone, nor am i usually in a hurry, but i do like to scoot out and get through traffic. The "loop" around toledo is about 10-25 miles long depending on which ways you take, but i tend to do that every weekend at about midnight with the top open and the heat blastin.

robcarync
03-11-2007, 10:38 PM
usually over the speed limit which i need to change that to the speed limit with 2 speeding tickets in the last 8 months or so and i recently had a minor nose panel rear ender which is all costing me too much money. i need to wake up and get my **** together regarding my driving habbits.

i used to drive like i stole it but no i average only like 10 or so over but i could still bring it down a bit.

bmw318tiChic
03-11-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm usually driving over the speed limit. I just drive at whatever speed is comfortable to me in the current situation, and usually that involves being at least 10 over...

SDKmann
03-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Usually about 10 to 15 over. I try to keep it around 10 so if I see a cop I can dip it down to 9 and then they usually wont come after you. Also depends on the situation/road, if the road is really rough or theres a ton of traffic Ill keep it at the limit.

318iS
03-12-2007, 12:43 AM
depends on how i feel really....

a bit of all of them....

sometimes i get sick of driving (especially long distance) and sometimes i do the limit but i get bored n drive like i stole it....

the one that applies the most would be driving like i stole it... dont need high speed... prefer acceleration and windy roads with high revs ;)

nineball12
04-18-2007, 06:19 AM
damn, after i did my swap, i drove the piss outta my ti. tire marks all up and down the streets (stock base model 318 steelies and 240hp...)

Pejacob97
04-19-2007, 11:49 PM
normally i drive at about 10-20 over, but i live in sugarland, TX and if anyone knows the area then u know the cops here r gay as hell and have nothing better to do than sit behind a mass of trees next to the road and clock people. but mainly i will either tail the person infont of me if he is speeding or i just drive all over the road if i know there isnt any cops around me, only 4 on duty per shift in sugarland