PDA

View Full Version : Farewell gtg for a M3 modded ti in MA

StealthBimmer
03-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Anybody interested in joining me at Mattc's house (southshore area) for a farewell gtg/meet to see his 318ti with a M3 engine swapped? He will be selling it in a couple of weeks so not sure of its future. He is generous to open up his home for a get together for us and we can get a last round ride in his ti. This is your chance to get up close and personal to see a M3 swapped ti in person. Maybe you can be the lucky new owner for the bimmer. :cool: Just post under this thread to show interest. I will check with Matt for setting a date on a weekend for this if enough interest. Check back for updates. :smile:

96cali
03-16-2007, 10:37 PM
I forwarded Matts info to a friend in Boston who knows someone looking for just such a car (he's in Boston too). Yeah, I'm dieing for a ride. :)

Tyler
03-17-2007, 01:06 AM
I'd be intersted in meeting up on the weekend. Just talk it over and come up with a date and i'll see if i can make it. Haven't met any memebers on here except for Juni who no longer has a ti.

tol4o
03-21-2007, 09:26 PM
I'll be there too. Let me know the date of the meeting. I drove this car, it's amazing fast

Will'sBimmer
03-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Well he wont be the only one with a M3 swapped Ti. My dad has already swapped a M3 engine into his 92 318i. And now that I have the Ti the engine bay is the right size for a M3 so as soon as I get a done savin my money I will be having one put into my Ti. I will make sure that I post up when I'm ready to have that done but it is diffentley on my list and it is most important to me.

bmwman1983
03-21-2007, 11:12 PM
Yeah ill be there as long as i have no plans on the date its on, let me know

michaelhofastcar
03-22-2007, 02:46 AM
Count me in. However, I work all Saturdays 9-5. Maybe able to join after work. Or Sunday afternoon is fine for me.

StealthBimmer
03-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Waiting to hear back from Matt for a date and time. I will try to have it on Sunday so most people can go. Will keep everybody updated once I hear back. Should be a good time!

s_control
03-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Count me in. I want to feel this beast.

Carstereopro
03-24-2007, 02:19 AM
Not to jack this thread, but......

I have my wrecked 330ti for sale!

Not just a motorswap, but the tranny, suspension, brakes, steering rack, and many interior pieces too. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, a custom built LSD by Diffsonline in Stoneham, Ma.

3.0L from 95' M3, dyno'd at 239rwhp and 228 ft/lbs.
Aftermarket cams, and exhaust were the only mods done.

http://usera.imagecave.com/carstereopro/DCP_1565-copy.jpg

Engine was a rebuilt Bavarian Engine Exchange "uprated" motor. (used porting, and polished head work, and cams to make 20% more power than a stock 3.0L. At my best guess, less than 30,000 miles on the engine.

For those who didn't know, I spun it in the rain on rte 3 a year and a half ago, and the rear end hit a Jersey barrier.

http://usera.imagecave.com/carstereopro/DSC00326-copy.jpg

Car still runs/drives/smokes the tires too, the frame is bent and there is body damage to the rear of the car.

I din't fix it because I didn't want to have the salvage title.

It's perfect for someone who wants to do their own swap and needs all the parts. Accepting offers now.

michaelhofastcar
03-30-2007, 06:05 PM
Has Mattc sold his M3 ti yet? Wonder where will he put up a classified ad?

StealthBimmer
04-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Okay I got in contact with Matt and the gtg will be on Sunday April 22, 2007. Keep that date open if you want to join us to check out the M3 swapped ti and bid farewell to it. If anybody want to bring like sodas and snack it's welcomed or we can go out to eat afterward locally. This is in the southshore area and details will be given at a later time. Sign up here and email will be sent out when the date is getting closer. Thanks and hope to see everyone there! Please feel free to PM or email me if you have any questions.

Date: April 22, 2007 Sunday
Time: 1:00pm start
Where: Matt's house
Why: To hang out and see his M3 swapped ti. :)

michaelhofastcar
04-05-2007, 03:55 AM
Count me in. I can make it that day.

tol4o
04-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Count me in too, I think I'll be able to come

michaelhofastcar
04-08-2007, 01:06 PM
Toly,
Did you make your hellrod ti into a company car with big ELITEX logo painting on your front doors? This is the coolest commercial vehicle! And you can do computer pick up and drop off really a breeze.

tol4o
04-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Heh you caught me :smile: Yeah this is my company car right now but the thing is that the vinyls are not on the car yet. I ordered them and I hope the car will be ready in the next 2 weeks. What do you think, is it a good idea?

michaelhofastcar
04-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Need Matt's address for next weekend's gathering. PM or email me.

Okay I got in contact with Matt and the gtg will be on Sunday April 22, 2007. Keep that date open if you want to join us to check out the M3 swapped ti and bid farewell to it. If anybody want to bring like sodas and snack it's welcomed or we can go out to eat afterward locally. This is in the southshore area and details will be given at a later time. Sign up here and email will be sent out when the date is getting closer. Thanks and hope to see everyone there! Please feel free to PM or email me if you have any questions.

Date: April 22, 2007 Sunday
Where: Matt's house
Why: To hang out and see his M3 swapped ti. :)

StealthBimmer
04-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Hi everybody,

Okay we got some people going to the Sunday gathering. If there are more people then PM or email that you are coming. You can also post under here too. We can meet up in Braintree (side of the Chrysler dealership) first then head over to the house. This way people don't get lost. Hope to meet everybody this weekend. It's going to be a nice sunny day in the 60's. :)

StealthBimmer
04-19-2007, 11:39 PM
*** UPDATE ***

The meet for this Sunday will be postponed to next Sunday April 29, 2007 instead. Please notify everyone about the change.

Date: April 29, 2007 (Sunday)
Where: Matt's house (Braintree)
Why: To hang out and see his M3 swapped ti. Meet other local members! ;) Check out some modded ti.

StealthBimmer
04-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi everybody,

The gtg is this Sunday at 1pm in Braintree. We can all meet up on the backside of this dealership then go to Matt's house from there. Use this address to map out the waiting site. South Shore Chrysler Plymouth 178 Washington St, Braintree, MA 02184-1708. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about this gtg. Thanks! See eveyone there on Sunday! :)

michaelhofastcar
05-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Did you guys have a good time with his M3 ti last Sunday? Sorry that I could not make it.

StealthBimmer
05-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Did you guys have a good time with his M3 ti last Sunday? Sorry that I could not make it.

We test drove a few of his NICE toys at his house! :biggrin: Everybody would've LOVED checking it all out. Maybe we can get togehter again before he sells the M3 ti. I personally can say that ti is FAST!!!:cool: