PDA

View Full Version : Bimmerfest 2007

Mendi3
04-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Bimmerfest this year is on May 5th in Santa Barbara. Who is going? I will be there this year again. I am taking the ti again this year. Any other ti owners going? It will be nice to know so we can all park close to each other.

Bender
04-16-2007, 04:27 AM
I have a race that weekend with VARA at BW but the race car is not looking good for that time-frame and Bimmerfest 07 is my alternate entertainment.

Is there a website or somehting for details on parking, entering... whatever?

BleMW
04-16-2007, 04:34 AM
That would be the best roadtrip ever.

Viper3812
04-16-2007, 05:24 AM
Is there gonna be bimmerfest east this year?

BleMW
04-16-2007, 05:28 AM
Is there gonna be bimmerfest east this year?

I'm down if there is.

StealthBimmer
04-16-2007, 06:03 AM
Bimmerfest this year is on May 5th in Santa Barbara. Who is going? I will be there this year again. I am taking the ti again this year. Any other ti owners going? It will be nice to know so we can all park close to each other.

Why just take the ti when you got three other choices? Maybe you can bring two cars to it this year. Just a thought.

There are rumors about planning one on the east coast but nothing solid yet. It would be great to have a bimmerfest here. Just the big BAV Auto show for us NE members for now.

Viper3812
04-17-2007, 12:11 AM
Yeah, that's what I heard last year, but nothing yet and bimmerfest is close. If it is somewhere like in the Carolinas I would drive up to it along with all the Florida bimmers.

Mendi3
04-17-2007, 03:38 AM
I have a race that weekend with VARA at BW but the race car is not looking good for that time-frame and Bimmerfest 07 is my alternate entertainment.

Is there a website or somehting for details on parking, entering... whatever?

Absolutely. Here is the link for information regarding Bimmerfest 07.

http://bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186082

I hope to see you there!

Mendi3
04-17-2007, 03:51 AM
[QUOTE=StealthBimmer;116225]Why just take the ti when you got three other choices? Maybe you can bring two cars to it this year. Just a thought.

Well, I never said that I am bringing just the ti. All the bimmers are coming with me. I have successfully convinced my family to come with me and we will have our own caravan driving down to Sta Barbara. I can't wait.

Mothman
04-17-2007, 05:02 AM
I am there count me IN! I have to make sure I don't have a Track Meet that weekend!

BleMW
04-17-2007, 05:08 AM
sign me up for a summer meet in the carolinas if one forms.

Mendi3
04-17-2007, 06:10 AM
I am there count me IN! I have to make sure I don't have a Track Meet that weekend!

Very cool, I will see you there.

clex2
04-30-2007, 04:47 AM
I will be there with the 330ti CS. Plans are to roll up there from SD the night before. If it's as big as I've heard it is, it might be hard to find each other unless we plan ahead. I have some informal plans with Jon Sibal so I'll see what he's up to. If you've been before, maybe you have an idea how we can meet up. Although it starts at 9 am, I hear people start rolling in at 7.

cooljess76
04-30-2007, 05:16 AM
I live in Ventura(30 minutes away), so anyone coming up from the south should meet up here and we'll all roll in together. I just got a part time job to make ends meet and since the Bfest is on fight night you could bet your ass it's gonna be pizza delivery hell, so I'll probably only stay for a few hours. Also, I'm sure most of the Socal members know that Hugo is setting up a Ti meet later in the month and I'm looking forward to attending that as well. May is going to be a pretty busy month as I have a very important interview and a bunch of testing for another job in the works. And to top things off I'm also dealing with the SBA regarding a small business that I plan on launching sometime next year! When it rains it pours!!! Count me in, I'm practically already there.

Mendi3
05-05-2007, 06:10 AM
Lots of bimmers around here. The last number of registered vehicles attending to the bimmerfest in Santa Barbara: 1,434

I will post pictures tomorrow after the event.

clex2
05-07-2007, 03:09 AM
Mendi3 (Diego), great to meet you at Bfest. Awesome RMS supercharged M3 BTW, but we still prefer the ti. I'll find you once I'm relocated in the bay area.

windnsea00
05-07-2007, 03:26 AM
You probably heard, but you won 1st place in one of the classes but you weren't around to get your award.

clex2
05-07-2007, 03:47 AM
Didn't hear that, but that's great. I had to get back, so I left around 3:15. Damn, wish I could have been there to get the award. Thanks for letting me know, though.

Mendi3
05-07-2007, 06:10 AM
Mendi3 (Diego), great to meet you at Bfest. Awesome RMS supercharged M3 BTW, but we still prefer the ti. I'll find you once I'm relocated in the bay area.

Very nice meeting you too! PM when you move back to the bay so we can hook up.

Where were you at the end? I was looking for you. You won an award for your car. I'm sure you know by now. I hope they save your award for you.