PDA

View Full Version : Summertime DEs at Sebring

mohaughn
06-26-2007, 04:53 PM
Once again, trying to drum up some fellow Ti's to join me for some DE action out at Sebring...

This coming weekend, June 30th PCA event is already closed for registration.

Next weekend, July 7th and 8th registration is still open. 320$ for the full weekend.

July 22nd- PCA, Florida citrus region single day event. They charge extra for non-members so I will not be at this event.

July 28th/29th, Two-day Goldcoast PCA event. I should be at this event.

I'll probably take a break during August and then get back out to the PBOC or CHIN events at Sebring towards the end of the year. I also want to get down to Miami or West Palm for some events down that way. So if anybody is interested in doing events down there let me know.

Anybody else know of any events or meets coming up where we can get some of the Ti's together? CFBMW was at the BeerBQ car show at the Orlando Brewery this past weekend. I know the several of the partners and hang out up there, so I took my Ti up there but I was not in the show.

mohaughn
07-06-2007, 11:13 PM
bam2002- I was just looking at the driver list for tomorrow and saw that you registered. I just got checked into the event and got myself a paddock space. I think I'm in stall #38. So if you happen to check this tonight and you want a paddock space make sure to grab one tonight as they will probably be full by tomorrow morning.

I should be doing atleast my first run in the 500 run group. PCA had me running in the intermediate/advanced group last week. If I find I'm really being held up in the 500 group I'll probably see if they can also bump me up to intermediate for the PBOC events as well.

I'll look for you at the driver meeting tomorrow morning.

bmw318tiChic
07-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Aw man, I don't know how I missed this thread earlier. Hope you guys are having fun out there :) I've already got plans for the 28th so I can't come out to the other one.... I've been wanting to do a DE again for so long though. Sigh, hopefully something else will come along soon!