PDA

View Full Version : issues w/ Rear KMAC/BAV auto camber Kit

Tman100z
07-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Anyone with these kits have a problem of them slipping out of specs. I just read on here after doing a search someone had posted they were known to slip. I had them put on after replacing the LH trailing arm since it was bent and was really eating up the tire. Now both inner rear tires are really getting ate up, when before the RH was good. Im thinking of yanking them and just putting in the stock ones. I dont need to adjust them and wonder if they could be tack welded to hold hmm

L84THSKY
07-05-2007, 09:08 PM
I have the same ones, and I haven't had a problem.

Anyone with these kits have a problem of them slipping out of specs. I just read on here after doing a search someone had posted they were known to slip. I had them put on after replacing the LH trailing arm since it was bent and was really eating up the tire. Now both inner rear tires are really getting ate up, when before the RH was good. Im thinking of yanking them and just putting in the stock ones. I dont need to adjust them and wonder if they could be tack welded to hold hmm

AutoM3otives
07-06-2007, 12:05 AM
I drove the crap out of my E30 M3 with KMACS installed. They slipped badly. The inner wear on my RA-1s were so bad and so loud that it masked the sound of a bad passenger side wheel bearing that needed replacing as well.