PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with this thing?? :(

datballa
07-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Ok so for the longest time, my a/c hasnt been working. I needed a new condenser. Anyway I finally had that fixed about 2 weeks ago. The guy who did the work noticed I was missing a bowden cable for the temp dial. he made it so that heat doesn't come out anymore, just the a/c, until I can get the cable.

I haven't really been stressing it cause its hot as heck out. Anyway, lately, I am not sure if the 2 are related, but there has been a bit loss of power. The other night I heard a funny sound coming from the engine, turned out i was a bit low on oil.. Filled her up and the sound went away.

The other morning I pulled up to a mcdonalds. When I got back in, I turned the key and all the lights turned on and then back off. The cable is a bit loose because I need a new terminal for the battery, so I played it with for about 10 mins and she started back up..

Now this morning, i pulled up to a dunkin donuts.. when I got in the car (I didnt turn it off) I put it into drive, turned the wheel.. and it died. I figured it was the loose cable again because nothing wanted to turn on. I got a friend to come by and give me a boost, and that did the trick. When I parked the car, I stood in the car for about 10 mins with the a/c on. I looked at the temp gauge and it was in the RED ZONE!! I turned it off, i saw some antifreeze ontop of the bleed screw. and the antifreeze level was pretty low. I put some in and noticed the coolant would go down..and up..down..and up. I had to get to work so I just left. Any clues?? :(