bugzy
07-11-2007, 12:50 AM
http://rsvp.socaleuro.com

should be over 700+ cars

here's video clip from last years event on Speed Channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibhESiukoLA

saintse36
07-11-2007, 02:04 AM
Yeah i be there for sure man i be there with a couple of BMW ok see you there whos else is going that owns a TI

cooljess76
07-11-2007, 02:31 AM
2006 SoCal Euro Meet was in Ventura, right down the street from my house. It was pretty big, but not quite as big as Bimmerfest'07 in Santa Barbara. I guess I've been pretty lucky as far as events go, since they've all been close by. The SoCal Euro Meet is cool because there's a big variety of Euro cars and it's not limited to only Bimmers. However there was an old school Lamborgini at Bimmerfest this year. San Diego's a little too far for me, so I probably won't make it this year.

saintse36
07-11-2007, 04:46 AM
what man you need to go i dont want to be teh only Ti there ok also have my mirrors ready for me pls thank jesse i waiting for that lip to come in

cooljess76
07-11-2007, 04:57 AM
what man you need to go i dont want to be teh only Ti there ok also have my mirrors ready for me pls thank jesse i waiting for that lip to come in
Hey Gino, I have the mirrors ready and we'll install them on your car at the meet. I'll try to make it to the Euro Meet. I had a good time last year. It would be sweet if we could represent the Ti's in force. I'm sure clex, Tonyyy and a bunch of other Ti's will be there. I'll wait and see how my finances are in August. I'm going to Moto GP @ Laguna Seca on July 20,21 & 22. I went last year, it was incredible.

ATF
07-11-2007, 05:02 AM
I wish there were big ol meets here in the north east :(

lazoh
07-11-2007, 05:24 AM
I wish there were big ol meets here in the north east :(

Bro, you can always move to our side and as I write this to you our big HuGo is standing next to me. BTW he says what up dawg.

-------------------
From me (Hugo)

since i cant post on my name, im posting on behalf of Lazoh's comp, ill see if i go if we roll with the team.

BTW, i miss you guys, i want to post now :smile:

cooljess76
07-11-2007, 05:40 AM
lazoh just got banned:eek::biggrin: Where you guys headin tonight? Ventura?:tongue: ATF, you know you're always welcome here in Cali. Pnosker is coming out next month:smile: I'll let you drive my car so you feel like you're at home:wink:

SoCal is where it's at. We gotz da meetz!!! Only in Socal could you make a couple phone calls on a Tuesday night and have 6 Ti's show up on the spare of the moment to help a brother install a chip at in&out.

Bobbak
07-11-2007, 11:00 AM
OMg im going to that :)

HuGo
07-15-2007, 08:15 AM
The SoCal 318ti'ers need to go! Im down to go. Thats of coarse if i can get the day off.