PDA

View Full Version : SoCal 318ti Shirts & Stickers

HuGo
07-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Ok so we talked about these shirts on the meet and a lot of members decided yes on the shirts.

For those who dont know, it will be a Dickies Mechanic shirt type. Its a button down shirt and it will be dark blue with embroided white letters in the back with SoCal 318ti Angelo (lilblkbmw) said he can get us the round BMW patch so we can either put it on the front pocket or on the side. Again we will have to pay him for the patches.

Ill let you guys know how much it is for just the shirts. And Lazoh will let us know how much the printing will cost. Also as stickers go, Lazoh will make about 40-50 stickers and hell let us know what the price on those stickers are so that we can pay the man :biggrin:

Here's the list of members who said yes on the shirts.

Hugo Paid Paid
Cooljess76
Saintse36
Lazoh Paid Paid
lilblkbmw Paid
Jaimito79 Paid
Bobbak Paid Paid
SoCalpinoy86 Paid Paid
Project318ti
youngnikolai Paid Paid
Marv17 Paid Paid
M3_killer Paid
30yrMbr Paid
Mothman Paid Paid
ashylarry

If your not in the list and your interested in a shirt, please give me a PM.

HuGo
07-15-2007, 08:24 PM
These will be the shirts. Im going to see if i can find them cheaper but basically this is what is going to look like.
http://www.dickies.com/wc2/product.asp?cat=101&type=B&styd=LS504BK&pdscr=LS504+PREMIUM+INDUSTRIAL+SHORT+SLEEVE+SHIRT+W%2FFLAPS

lazoh
07-15-2007, 11:05 PM
These will be the shirts. Im going to see if i can find them cheaper but basically this is what is going to look like.
http://www.dickies.com/wc2/product.asp?cat=101&type=B&styd=LS504BK&pdscr=LS504+PREMIUM+INDUSTRIAL+SHORT+SLEEVE+SHIRT+W%2FFLAPS

HuGo, walmart has the shirts and they are even cheaper here, less than $15.00 here is the link: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5460591

HuGo
07-16-2007, 12:23 AM
HuGo, walmart has the shirts and they are even cheaper here, less than $15.00 here is the link: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5460591

Kool. So are we going to buy them, then get them to pay us back or they buy them then we have to collect them from them?

I think its easier to for us to buy it, then get the money later. We can always keep the receipts and take them back if they dont pay us :biggrin:

Ill see if i can even find them for cheaper. If not, then well get them from there. I have no idea where there's a wal-mart.

lazoh
07-16-2007, 12:31 AM
Kool. So are we going to buy them, then get them to pay us back or they buy them then we have to collect them from them?

I think its easier to for us to buy it, then get the money later. We can always keep the receipts and take them back if they dont pay us :biggrin:

Ill see if i can even find them for cheaper. If not, then well get them from there. I have no idea where there's a wal-mart.

Up to you and me I guess :confused: The closest store from your house is in Rosemead (about 8 miles from your house) the address is:

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #5154
1827 Walnut Grove Blvd
Rosemead, CA 91770
(626) 307-1010

Marv17
07-16-2007, 02:06 AM
Dude ill buy one. just tell me how much it is. is it gonna be a blue or black shirt tho?

HuGo
07-16-2007, 02:38 AM
Dude ill buy one. just tell me how much it is. is it gonna be a blue or black shirt tho?

Dark blue.

cooljess76
07-16-2007, 03:19 AM
Any chance we could order one in pink? I'm thinkin about getting SoCal 318ti tattoo'd on my chest:eek:J/K I did however wake up with a blister on my chest:frown:

lazoh
07-16-2007, 05:28 AM
Any chance we could order one in pink? I'm thinkin about getting SoCal 318ti tattoo'd on my chest:eek:J/K I did however wake up with a blister on my chest:frown:

Pink? For you? No problem! Sorry about the blister man and hope you can make it to the Euro meet.

Marv17
07-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Wouldnt black look kinda cool too? with white lettering? just a thought, maybe you guys can come up with two colors?I'd get one of each.

Bobbak
07-16-2007, 10:17 AM
Once we get the shirts just a thought is to have the BMW LOGO on the coller or on the back i think it would look alot better and more expensive but im willing to pay the extra price , dont you think so?

HuGo
07-16-2007, 09:53 PM
Ok guys...I went to walmart and just as i thought, there wasn't enough.

Anyway, i went to a place real close to my house. I gotta go back and tell him how many different sizes i need so they can order it.

S-XL are $15.99
2XL are 17.99

Now, im going to be in charge of buying the shirts. Lazoh is going to be in charge of the lettering.

The discount is going to be 8% of the total price so pretty much it will be the same as wal-mart. Maybe just a little more. If i ordered from wal-mart online it would be like 2-3 bucks of shipping each shirt.

I will go back and order them tommorow.

Ill let you guys know how much you guys owe me :smile:

HuGo
07-17-2007, 03:24 AM
PM sent to those in the list.

HuGo
07-22-2007, 06:06 AM
Just an update, i received 2 payments today. I want to have atleast half of it covered before i order them. Thanks.

M3_KILL3R
07-22-2007, 06:45 AM
mine is in the mail.....sooooo you'll get one soon

HuGo
07-23-2007, 04:45 AM
mine is in the mail.....sooooo you'll get one soon

Ok kool. Im going to get them this week probably.

HuGo
07-28-2007, 08:46 AM
2 more payments received.

Still need from a few of you.

Garik, i think yours got lost in the mail man. That sucks a lot, i dont want you end up having to pay for 2 shirts and just getting 1. Talk to the PO.

saintse36
07-28-2007, 02:19 PM
mine i give you at the meet i have been real busy with work and have no time to do anything ok, Hugo i will see you on the Aug 1 at IHOP mmmm pancakes

HuGo
08-01-2007, 02:22 AM
Ok i just went to order them. Will be getting them in 2 days. I kept one so i can take for a sample. Im going to look for a sowing place today if i cant find any then well see what Lazoh can say. Hes out of the country so im trying to do everything right now.

M3_KILL3R
08-01-2007, 05:05 AM
Ok i just went to order them. Will be getting them in 2 days. I kept one so i can take for a sample. Im going to look for a sowing place today if i cant find any then well see what Lazoh can say. Hes out of the country so im trying to do everything right now.

Theres a printing place down my street and a sowing place so ill go to both, get the prices

HuGo
08-01-2007, 05:21 AM
Theres a printing place down my street and a sowing place so ill go to both, get the prices

Have you received the decal stickers? If yes take them with you so you can ask how much to scan and sow it the same. If you havent received them, print the banner from the top of the page and take that to them.

M3_KILL3R
08-01-2007, 05:43 AM
Have you received the decal stickers? If yes take them with you so you can ask how much to scan and sow it the same. If you havent received them, print the banner from the top of the page and take that to them.

i put them on the car but ill just print it out. Listen what is the exact location of everything like can you send me a list of what goes where. Or draw it out on paint and sent it via picture

HuGo
08-01-2007, 05:44 AM
i put them on the car but ill just print it out. Listen what is the exact location of everything like can you send me a list of what goes where. Or draw it out on paint and sent it via picture

Ill just show you tommorow at the meet.

M3_KILL3R
08-01-2007, 06:22 AM
Ill just show you tommorow at the meet.

aight sounds good brada

HuGo
08-01-2007, 06:24 AM
aight sounds good brada

Ok ara sounds good. See you tommorow.

8pm and not 8am dont forget.

M3_KILL3R
08-01-2007, 06:36 AM
Ok ara sounds good. See you tommorow.

8pm and not 8am dont forget.

loll ara thats pretty funny dude hahahahahh i know bro ill be there right when i get off of work

HuGo
08-01-2007, 06:38 AM
loll ara thats pretty funny dude hahahahahh i know bro ill be there right when i get off of work

lol. Some guy at my work says ara all the freaking time. Now all of us say ara to eachother, lmao. Only in my department.

M3_KILL3R
08-01-2007, 06:49 AM
lol. Some guy at my work says ara all the freaking time. Now all of us say ara to eachother, lmao. Only in my department.

Ara is like slang for "bro" all the hardcore armos say it lol

HuGo
08-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Ara is like slang for "bro" all the hardcore armos say it lol

I guess im a hardcore armo then.

I thought ara was another word for "A" you know when you call someone and you dont say their name you say "ay". This guy says bro sometimes too. But this guy aint no hardcore. So then i should tell him to stop saying it then huh? Since he aint a hardcore armo :tongue:

M3_KILL3R
08-02-2007, 12:21 AM
I guess im a hardcore armo then.

I thought ara was another word for "A" you know when you call someone and you dont say their name you say "ay". This guy says bro sometimes too. But this guy aint no hardcore. So then i should tell him to stop saying it then huh? Since he aint a hardcore armo :tongue:

loll i say it sometimes too when im seriously mad or immitating them ....tell him to stop saying it he'll be like wtf this cholo telling me what to say! loll im just messing ara

HuGo
08-05-2007, 10:22 PM
I still need payment from a few of you.

Update: Im almost 96% sure the shirts will be done by this coming week. Will follow up on how much more the stitching is.

Like we said at the meet, the most we would spend on a shirt would be $60 but it looks like its more cheaper than that.

HuGo
08-23-2007, 07:00 AM
PMs Sent for the embroir prices.

Some of you still haven't paid for the shirt.

M3_KILL3R
08-23-2007, 07:03 AM
For the Stickers i have a guy that will make and sell them for a CHEAP price. He has agreed with around $3.50 a pop. I want a list of people that want a sticker and im sorry to be a nagg or a bitch but i wont order them until i get payment from everyone. I dont have $100 laying around to spend on stickers and then pass them out...

HuGo
08-23-2007, 07:17 AM
Ara, put me down for 2. But make sure that thing is nice man and nothing to weird. I want white. If you can show a prototype first, thatll be kool.

Marv17
08-23-2007, 07:52 AM
si, yo quiero dos tambien. that means i want two for the spanish impared ppl. lol.

HuGo
08-23-2007, 07:54 AM
si, yo quiero dose tambien. that means i want two for the spanish impared ppl. lol.

Actually dude you just asked for 12 "dose" 2 is "dos"

Marv17
08-23-2007, 07:56 AM
Actually dude you just asked for 12 "dose" 2 is "dos"

fine, fixed. been a while since i had to write spanglish.

HuGo
08-23-2007, 07:59 AM
fine, fixed. been a while since i had to write spanglish.

Actually dude, you also spelled spanish wrong. LoL JK! :tongue:

I write spanish all the time. I still mess up though.