PDA

View Full Version : GoodLuck PettitWC "Chris"

HuGo
07-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Chris, Id love to thank you for coming out and having fun with us. I know Lompoc isnt close and i appreciate the effort you made in coming to both of our meets. I remember the first meet we had and it was awesome up in the canyon of Malibu. I thank you also for coming and having lunch with us and once again going to Angeles Crest. It sucks you have to leave us so soon but hey you gotta do what you gotta do man. Hopefully in the future you can come back and visit us again. I wish you the best of luck buddy and stay up :smile: Your an awesome dude

We got a present for you. Most likely we would have to ship it to you later!

lazoh
07-22-2007, 01:44 AM
Chris, Id love to thank you for coming out and having fun with us. I know Lompoc isnt close and i appreciate the effort you made in coming to both of our meets. I remember the first meet we had and it was awesome up in the canyon of Malibu. I thank you also for coming and having lunch with us and once again going to Angeles Crest. It sucks you have to leave us so soon but hey you gotta do what you gotta do man. Hopefully in the future you can come back and visit us again. I wish you the best of luck buddy and stay up :smile: Your an awesome dude

We got a present for you. Most likely we would have to ship it to you later!

Have a good trip to the East bro and dont forget to visit us!!!!

Bobbak
07-22-2007, 03:37 AM
nice meeting you hope to see you in the future :)