PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Meet August 11, 2007

HuGo
07-17-2007, 06:48 AM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/E36TI/warningsign-1.jpg

Yes of coarse, another meet. Nope this time it wont be at ihop. We are also not going to Angeles Crest nor Malibu. This time we are taking it further, we are heading to San Diego!!!

There's a big SoCal Euro Meet being held on August 11th down at San Diego at the house of the San Diego Chargers "Qualcomm Stadium"

We are going to do our own Caravan to San Diego. Now for this meet, we will have to meet at a point where we all wend up meeting in the same place heading towards the same direction (san diego). It wont be fair for someone to spend the extra gas to go the opposite way then turn around to go the other way. Those who live pretty close to eachother (example, Me and Garik) can go together to meet at the center point. But you guys will have to organize that yourself. But we will all meet at the same place at our center point for us to drive together to San Diego. For this meet, we have to meet at a specific time. We all have to go together to San Diego so we can park together. So with this said, we have to be at the center point at a time.

By this point, we should have our team shirts and stickers so we can represent the Ti's :biggrin:

When:
Saturday August 11th 2007

Event Time:
11am - 4pm

9449 Friars Road
San Diego, CA 92108

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=9449+Friars+Road&city=san+diego&state=ca&zipcode=

From our last meet at ihop, from ihop to san diego is a 2 hour drive give or take. After looking at mapquest, we will have to go 5 south 107 miles. Unless someone knows of another way to go there better/faster. Anyway, we have to choose a point where we start to drive all together. The event starts at 11am, so we have to meet between 8am to 9am. If we want to have breakfast before we go, then we have to meet earlier.

As for now, its open for ideas. We will have to have a mini meet prior to the event so we can set everything up and have everything planned out.

Here's the link to the event:
http://rsvp.socaleuro.com/rsvp.php

Under group/team put SoCaL 318ti :biggrin:

Use the poll as the rocall list.

UPDATE

Ok here's the plan.....

The checkpoint meet will be at Irvine @ Denny's Its right next to the 5 freeway (which we need to take to san diego anyway)

Time : 8:30 am
Location : 14160 Culver Dr Irvine, CA 92604, US Map Link (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=uEoVj1Ko7fqlHfLMxASSvw%3d%3d&longitude=a9N8YWhmhgSfTxZx9dICTg%3d%3d&name=Denny%27s&country=US&address=14160%20Culver%20Dr&city=Irvine&state=CA&zipcode=92604&phone=949%2d857%2d5500&spurl=0&&q=Denny%27s&qc=%28All%29%20Restaurants)

So this means be at this location at 8:30. We will hang out and eat. We can eat somewhere else closer (if theres a McDonald's close by) to this location or eat at Denny's. We will be having breakfast around this time.

WE WILL BE LEAVING THIS LOCATION at 9:30am to San Diego. So you have an hour to be late at irvine. Leave earlier if you have to.

Those who live near eachother, you guys can organize with eachother to leave together to Irvine. I know that Garik will be at my house very early and well roll to irvine together and meet everyone else there.

Anyway, be there early so we can all go together to the Euro Meet. I remind we will be leaving at 9:30am. You can always call one of us incase you still decide to go on your own. Maybe you can park with us, or just meet eachother over there. The point is that we want to be parked and be all together in one spot.

Anyway, thats the plan. Sounds easy. See you guys there.

Bobbak
07-17-2007, 08:06 AM
I'm there : )

Marv17
07-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Dude. Im asking that day off tomorrow. Let me know when the mini meet is. usually off by 9pm in lakewood (90712). could meet ya guys up somewhere.

HuGo
07-17-2007, 08:42 AM
Dude. Im asking that day off tomorrow. Let me know when the mini meet is. usually off by 9pm in lakewood (90712). could meet ya guys up somewhere.

You better come this time. Say its "Family Related" or something they cant say no too :biggrin:

saintse36
07-19-2007, 03:11 PM
i cant make it i have some other thing that are came up will everyone have fun at the euro meet plus there is a big show in pomona on sunday it called extreme model fest i might go to that one i dont know yet but have fun at the SD place

saintse36
07-19-2007, 10:59 PM
OK HERE IT IS I BE AT THE MEET I HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS TO GO SO WHERE LEAVING ON SATURDAY RIGHT I WILL BE LEAVING AT 7 30ISH THAT DAY FROM WALNUT SO IF ANY ONE WANT TO MEET THERE LET ME KNOW OK I BE REPERSENTING 318TI AND DTM DRIVEN WILL AT THE SHOW SO WHERE ARE YOU GUY MEETING AT LMK SO I CAN MEET WITH YA OK CANT WAIT TO GO I HAVE A CREW WITH CAMERAS AND ALL OK TTYL PEACE

HuGo
07-20-2007, 04:59 AM
Are you going to go with us your dtm driven?

We still have to pin point a location for us to meet.

saintse36
07-20-2007, 05:50 AM
both man will 318ti of course we have roll strong

M3_KILL3R
07-20-2007, 06:23 AM
man so this means i only have a little over 2 weeks to get all the things i want to get on the car? damn not enough time lol

HuGo
07-20-2007, 06:26 AM
man so this means i only have a little over 2 weeks to get all the things i want to get on the car? damn not enough time lol

DUDE NO F ING WAY YOUR COMING???????

M3_KILL3R
07-20-2007, 06:28 AM
DUDE NO F ING WAY YOUR COMING???????

lmfaooo ur a funny guy hugo FUNNNNNNY.............ya man its not last minute and i got time to get off work....

HuGo
07-20-2007, 06:31 AM
lmfaooo ur a funny guy hugo FUNNNNNNY.............ya man its not last minute and i got time to get off work....

dude im shocked! Im throwing you a party! Hell yea man, you better go, WE GOTTA REPRESENT SOCAL 318TI.ORGERS!

M3_KILL3R
07-20-2007, 06:35 AM
lmao ima come for sure this is going to be bomb!! but are we going to get our own spot at the meet? do we have to register or something??

HuGo
07-20-2007, 06:37 AM
I dont know. I think we park as we go. Thats why i want all of us to go at the same time.

M3_KILL3R
07-20-2007, 06:38 AM
OHH ic well i registered at the site...and lets get there as early as possible so we can get a good spot! lets leave at like 5am

HuGo
07-20-2007, 06:42 AM
OHH ic well i registered at the site...and lets get there as early as possible so we can get a good spot! lets leave at like 5am

damn dude! thats the time i go to sleep!

Bobbak
07-20-2007, 06:42 AM
i cant wait i got my car repainted ill be done on saturday got my angel eyes just want a supersprint exhaust to finish my mods for now and the rims i got from hugo

M3_KILL3R
07-20-2007, 06:49 AM
damn dude! thats the time i go to sleep!

hahahahahahhaah man for one night you can sleep early and get up. i used to go to the beach at 4am to fish loll

M3_KILL3R
07-20-2007, 06:49 AM
i cant wait i got my car repainted ill be done on saturday got my angel eyes just want a supersprint exhaust to finish my mods for now and the rims i got from hugo

ya man i got a lot i want to do also. Just need time for them to ship in!

HuGo
07-20-2007, 06:51 AM
Yea i gotta get my car tuned as well. By what? Next week :rolleyes: :biggrin:

M3_KILL3R
07-20-2007, 06:52 AM
Yea i gotta get my car tuned as well. By what? Next week :rolleyes: :biggrin:

what do you have left to do? loll and whats happening next week?

HuGo
07-20-2007, 06:53 AM
what do you have left to do? loll and whats happening next week?

All i gotta do is....

Tune the ECU, throw on the smaller pulley for more boost and thats it! Well, maybe ill glaze or wax it.

M3_KILL3R
07-20-2007, 06:59 AM
All i gotta do is....

Tune the ECU, throw on the smaller pulley for more boost and thats it! Well, maybe ill glaze or wax it.

lol you tuned your baby up to the MAX!

HuGo
07-20-2007, 07:02 AM
lol you tuned your baby up to the MAX!

Yea, ive pretty much done the most that can be done to the engine.

I can still get a custom intercooler or put water/alcohol injection but nah im fine. Im already put the most abuse the engine can handle :biggrin:

Only if i was forged :rolleyes:

M3_KILL3R
07-20-2007, 07:04 AM
Yea, ive pretty much done the most that can be done to the engine.

I can still get a custom intercooler or put water/alcohol injection but nah im fine. Im already put the most abuse the engine can handle :biggrin:

Only if i was forged :rolleyes:

loll i say you work on the body and interior now! youve already squeezed all the power out of a Ti lol

HuGo
07-20-2007, 07:08 AM
loll i say you work on the body and interior now! youve already squeezed all the power out of a Ti lol

Might go with lighter seats and maybe remove the backseat. But that'll be till the end of the year.

lazoh
07-22-2007, 01:42 AM
Might go with lighter seats and maybe remove the backseat. But that'll be till the end of the year.

Yep, HuGo needs to do something to make that bucket go faster!!! :tongue:
I smoked him coming back from the meet on July 14th like I said I would :biggrin:
J/K HuGo:tongue: I know that you will be able to leave me behind going 140 once you get your CPU done. Count me in for now, Im not scheduled to travel on that date yet but you never know with my job. Please keep me updated on the mini meet but I might be out of the country since Im only back for one day (monday 23rd) and then Im gone again. See you guys soon and Im in Guatemala right now and the little flag from 318ti.org shoes that flag, good work Steve!!!!

HuGo
07-22-2007, 02:02 AM
Yep, HuGo needs to do something to make that bucket go faster!!! :tongue:
I smoked him coming back from the meet on July 14th like I said I would :biggrin:
J/K HuGo:tongue: I know that you will be able to leave me behind going 140 once you get your CPU done. Count me in for now, Im not scheduled to travel on that date yet but you never know with my job. Please keep me updated on the mini meet but I might be out of the country since Im only back for one day (monday 23rd) and then Im gone again. See you guys soon and Im in Guatemala right now and the little flag from 318ti.org shoes that flag, good work Steve!!!!

Funny, you couldnt beat me before the 116 though, hhmmmm :tongue: AND AND i couldn't shift past 5,400 rpms.

Anyway, you better come to san diego. We should have our stickers/shirts put together by then.

lazoh
07-22-2007, 02:04 AM
Funny, you couldnt beat me before the 116 though, hhmmmm :tongue: AND AND i couldn't shift past 5,400 rpms.

Anyway, you better come to san diego. We should have our stickers/shirts put together by then.

Will do bro! See u soon!

M3_KILL3R
07-22-2007, 06:37 AM
hey hugo we goin to the meet this thursdaY?????

HuGo
07-22-2007, 12:07 PM
hey hugo we goin to the meet this thursdaY?????

You talking about the one in eagle rock?

Marv17
07-22-2007, 06:07 PM
So is there gonna be some kind of "mini meet" b4 the SD meet?

M3_KILL3R
07-22-2007, 06:27 PM
You talking about the one in eagle rock?

ya or the in n out meet we always do lol

HuGo
07-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Yes there's going to be a mini meet. Will let you guys know when.

Umm yea if you want m3_killer. But i work on thursdays, and theres no telling what time i get out.

M3_KILL3R
07-22-2007, 11:10 PM
Yes there's going to be a mini meet. Will let you guys know when.

Umm yea if you want m3_killer. But i work on thursdays, and theres no telling what time i get out.

its ok not worries i just thought its a good place to meet and i can get the corners off jimmy but its ok ill go to his house lol

Bobbak
07-22-2007, 11:22 PM
so are we gonna stop at in and out ?

HuGo
07-23-2007, 04:41 AM
Ill put something up for next week.

M3_KILL3R
07-23-2007, 05:11 AM
aight but hugo can u make it before friday? im goin camping with family this weekend

HuGo
07-23-2007, 05:14 AM
aight but hugo can u make it before friday? im goin camping with family this weekend

I was thinking more like the ending week of july, beginning week of august. Maybe August 1st? Its a wednesday.

M3_KILL3R
07-23-2007, 05:19 AM
I was thinking more like the ending week of july, beginning week of august. Maybe August 1st? Its a wednesday.

aight i got work till 8ish so ill come out after work no worries i just cant make it out this weekend if we do anything. Ill give Jimmy a call to see if i can schedule a pick up for the corners i need to fill that empty whole on my car its starting to bugg me lol :censored:

HuGo
07-23-2007, 05:44 AM
i need to fill that empty whole on my car its starting to bugg me lol :censored:

As it should :tongue: :icon_poke

Mothman
07-25-2007, 09:52 PM
I will meet up with you guys. Just PM the time and location. I would be taking the 101-134-5 South.

HuGo
07-25-2007, 09:55 PM
I will meet up with you guys. Just PM the time and location. I would be taking the 101-134-5 South.

So your going to SD with us?

HuGo
07-27-2007, 05:33 AM
Update

Mini Meet next wednesday August 1st (8-1-07) at 8pm @ Ihop ( no eating at ihop this time. But if we are hungry we can always go across the street to McDonalds :smile: )

Mini meet is to discuss about the San Diego Trip for the Euro meet. We need to pin point our meet spot for us to caravan together to San Diego. Please for those who are going to San Diego come to this mini meet. We want to make sure we are as far down the 5S (freeway) for us to meet and take off together. I dont want someone driving 5north to then go back down the 5south, its pointless and waste of gas when you can use it for San Diego. Ill try to bring a map. Anyone who has a map bring it with you.

We have to meet and take off at the same time to arrive at the stadium together so we can park next to eachother. Say someone decides to get there an hour later, chances are you wont park next to us. Ive never been to this event so i dont know how they set this stuff up.

Hopefully we will have our shirts done by then.

Whatever the plan is, ill post it back on here.

Anyway, be there, august 1st if not definately be there on August 11th.

Hugo.

Bobbak
07-27-2007, 09:03 AM
sounds good hope to make it if my car doesnt keep acting up

HuGo
07-27-2007, 10:04 PM
Switch back to stock headlights if its giving you problems. Or ask garik and see what he did to make his work since you got same one as him. If you guys meet up to fix your lights, make sure you let us know, we're nowsy that way :biggrin:

SoCalpinoy86
07-27-2007, 10:24 PM
August 1st I have night class so I won't be able to make it, let me know what you guys end up deciding... I live in Cerritos so I think I might be the furthest south. Maybe we should find a Denny's or something along the 5 freeway..

heres one that gives easier access to the freeway.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=uEoVj1Ko7fqlHfLMxASSvw%3d%3d&longitude=a9N8YWhmhgSfTxZx9dICTg%3d%3d&name=Denny%27s&country=US&address=14160%20Culver%20Dr&city=Irvine&state=CA&zipcode=92604&phone=949%2d857%2d5500&spurl=0&&q=Denny%27s&qc=%28All%29%20Restaurants

Denny's
14160 Culver Dr
Irvine, CA 92604

It's also the furthest south we can all meet at before going to san diego, maybe even have breakfast. Theres even a gas station or two on that street towards Walnut Ave.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=hXfI%2b3PNblr3AYmoy4XaPQ%3d%3d&longitude=RhBzVQO316vn6URbIVeJhg%3d%3d&name=Mobil&country=US&address=14493%20Culver%20Dr&city=Irvine&state=CA&zipcode=92604&phone=949%2d654%2d4502&spurl=0&&q=gas%20stations&qc=Gas%20Stations
Mobil
14493 Culver Dr
Irvine, CA 92604

I'll see you guys then. let me know what you guys think.

Mothman
07-27-2007, 11:59 PM
I Yes on the 11th, I can not do the August 1st. I have plans that day. Once again Yes, on the 11th heading down to San Diego. I talked with LilBlkBMW and he is coming as well. He is just busy with School and Work.

So your going to SD with us?

saintse36
07-28-2007, 03:51 AM
ok guy i be rollin with you guys to sd and we can meet the other crew i am in DTM DRIVEN i will have all information for ya next week and yes jesse i have your lip ready

Bobbak
07-28-2007, 07:35 AM
found out the problem there was a short in the headlight wiring and it kept burning the fuses but its all fixed and it works great except it gets really hot i dunno if that normal sorry to steal this post with my headlight and what not but anyways yeah i can make it and ill be there at the mini meet :)

HuGo
07-28-2007, 08:42 AM
Im kool with the denny's thing. Ill mention that on the meet.

Mothman, you have contact with lilblkbmw? If you do can you let him know that he needs to pay me for the shirt. And btw, you need to pay me too :biggrin:

I got 2 more payments today.

SoCalpinoy86
07-28-2007, 04:58 PM
I'll go with majority vote... so what ever you guys decide at the meet on august 1st just post it up here. So from what I'm understanding this is the list of everyone going so far...

Boobak
HuGo
lazoh
lilBlkBMW
M3 Killer
Mothman
Marv17
saintse36
SoCalpinoy86

Is anyone still not sure if they are able to go or not? Theres about 9 total people counting myself.

Marv17
07-28-2007, 05:51 PM
hey SoCalpinoy86. I live in Bellflower, maybe i can meet up with you in the morning b4 we take off so we can take off at the same time. Thats if i get it off.

Bobbak
07-29-2007, 12:40 AM
i gotta be at work at 5 and i live in huntington beach if we get there at 12:00 on the 1st then i need about 2 hours to drive back so whatever were gonna do im hoping we will be done by 3:00 then i g2g

HuGo
07-29-2007, 01:28 AM
i gotta be at work at 5 and i live in huntington beach if we get there at 12:00 on the 1st then i need about 2 hours to drive back so whatever were gonna do im hoping we will be done by 3:00 then i g2g

I have no idea what your trying to say buddy? You talking about meeting up at midnight august 1st?

Bobbak
07-29-2007, 10:20 AM
on the 1st at 12:00 noon arent we meeting up to discuss the euro meet im saying that if we meet at 12 noon then i have to leave at 3 it takes me 2 hours to get back for work whick starts at 5

HuGo
07-29-2007, 09:49 PM
I dont think no one can make it at that time.

M3_KILL3R
07-29-2007, 11:05 PM
I dont think no one can make it at that time.

ok so i just read this......is it at the same ihop as last time?

HuGo
07-29-2007, 11:08 PM
ok so i just read this......is it at the same ihop as last time?

Yes, same ihop.

After that, who ever wants to go or can go, we can go to eagle rock. Im trying to start a weekly euro meet at ihop behind target. There's a lot of socal gatherings but none around my area atleast.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=793570

If you guys have a bfc, please post that your going so that people can see there are interests and hopefully more people would want to go as well.

Marv17
07-30-2007, 12:09 AM
Hey Hugo, I'm gonna give you the money for the shirt on wednesday since im off at 7 ish, ill be able to stop by at the "mini meeting".
PM me ur cell so i can hit u up when im off work that day so i know where you guys would be when i get around LA.

HuGo
07-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Hey Hugo, I'm gonna give you the money for the shirt on wednesday since im off at 7 ish, ill be able to stop by at the "mini meeting".
PM me ur cell so i can hit u up when im off work that day so i know where you guys would be when i get around LA.

No problem dude. It'll be the first time we meet you too ehhh.

Anyone else who hasnt paid me, and going to the mini meet, you can pay me there.

HuGo
07-30-2007, 07:58 PM
This is the mini meet location.

Ihop
2227 N Figueroa St
Los Angeles CA 90065

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=2227+N.+Figueroa+Street+&city=Los+angeles&state=ca&zipcode=90065

HuGo
07-31-2007, 12:42 AM
There's a 95% chance im not showing up with my Ti on wednesday.

M3_KILL3R
07-31-2007, 04:10 AM
There's a 95% chance im not showing up with my Ti on wednesday.

why???

HuGo
07-31-2007, 04:33 AM
why???

Tuning and LSD will be in the process :smile:

HuGo
07-31-2007, 04:35 AM
Is there a problem with that?

M3_KILL3R
07-31-2007, 06:39 AM
Is there a problem with that?

no man i just thought something happened to your car again i was like NOOO lol i got worried for your cars health :smile: no worries you can roll with me and know what it feel like to actually cruise in a REAL ti :giggle::icon_poke

HuGo
07-31-2007, 06:44 AM
no man i just thought something happened to your car again i was like NOOO lol i got worried for your cars health :smile: no worries you can roll with me and know what it feel like to actually cruise in a REAL ti :giggle::icon_poke

LoL i was joking with you. Yea, ill know what it means to ride in a real sh!tty Ti. LoL jk :icon_poke

We might have to give jess a ride if he decides to come to LA atleast.

pnosker
07-31-2007, 02:50 PM
On your way back north, I can meet you guys at the Irvine In-N-Out or something. Whatever you guys want to do... if you're near Irvine, let me know cause I don't have a car there.

I've PMed hugo my cell #, he can give it to you.

saintse36
07-31-2007, 03:32 PM
i have some bad news peps my car she is down. i was in the valley on sunday and it didnt want to start, i tried eevrything i could and nothing i even try poping the clutch and it just didnt want to turn on so she is going to teh shop on wednesday and i hope i have my car out by the meet in SD if not i will be home all this month and will be thinking on wat to do with my TI

M3_KILL3R
07-31-2007, 06:10 PM
i have some bad news peps my car she is down. i was in the valley on sunday and it didnt want to start, i tried eevrything i could and nothing i even try poping the clutch and it just didnt want to turn on so she is going to teh shop on wednesday and i hope i have my car out by the meet in SD if not i will be home all this month and will be thinking on wat to do with my TI

bummer bro :frown: its alright i hope shes gonna make it through i bet its a simple issue no worries.

HuGo
07-31-2007, 09:58 PM
Well gino, im almost 99.99999991% sure that lazoh would take you to san diego. I told pnosker since we will be heading towards Irvine, im sure one of us would pick him up and take him with us. Cooljess is having problems too and i told him atleast drive to LA and not San Diego, and one of us will take him with us.

Dont worry about not being able to go. I mean if your Ti cant make it, ok, but i know you guys can get a ride, why not right? We are a team correct? :smile:

HuGo
07-31-2007, 10:10 PM
Ok, so tommorow for sure i aint showing up in the Ti. Send out my ECU today.

M3_KILL3R
07-31-2007, 10:58 PM
Ok, so tommorow for sure i aint showing up in the Ti. Send out my ECU today.

koo ya no worries. If its needed i can take 1 person and then the TI will be packed. Also is Jimmy coming tomorrow???

HuGo
08-01-2007, 02:19 AM
koo ya no worries. If its needed i can take 1 person and then the TI will be packed. Also is Jimmy coming tomorrow???

Ill call him later tonight. You want your corners dont you, lmao :biggrin:

M3_KILL3R
08-01-2007, 05:05 AM
Ill call him later tonight. You want your corners dont you, lmao :biggrin:

ya man ive been driving with a hole for god knows how long loll and with the new thing i added to the corner i need something to fill in the gap :biggrin::biggrin:

HuGo
08-02-2007, 07:14 AM
ok so only me and 2 more members showed up. So that means we didnt solve anything. So now im going to decide the place and time. Will let you know.

HuGo
08-02-2007, 07:29 AM
Ok first page/post has been updated with everything needed for that day. It includes meet location and time.

First Page (http://318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?p=128358#post128358)

saintse36
08-03-2007, 02:42 PM
yo peps hows it going sorry i havnt be around i ha=ve no car at the time i might have my TI back by next week it is the EWS and the igintaion but anyways i might be getting 535i instead i dont know yet i keeo ya updated

HuGo
08-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Guys....whos going for sure???

1.) Hugo

Bobbak
08-05-2007, 10:30 PM
1.) Hugo
2.) Bobbak :)

lazoh
08-06-2007, 12:48 AM
1.) Hugo
2.) Bobbak
3.) lazoh

HuGo
08-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Lazoh, Garik is going to meet at my house. You want to meet at my house too or you just want to meet us at irvine?

lazoh
08-06-2007, 03:14 AM
Lazoh, Garik is going to meet at my house. You want to meet at my house too or you just want to meet us at irvine?

Either way works for me, let's talk during the week to make the arrangements.

jaimito79
08-06-2007, 04:21 AM
1.) Hugo
2.) Bobbak
3.) lazoh
4.) Jaimito79:cool: Don't know how but I'm going

M3_KILL3R
08-06-2007, 04:32 AM
5) M3_Kill3r but you know im going any ways =D

HuGo
08-06-2007, 06:30 AM
Garik, be at my house at 7:30 exact! According to Mquest, itll take us an hour to get to irvine not including traffic.

Lazoh, let me know if you wanna roll with us too. If so, be at my house at that time as well.

I dont know if gino will have his car ready. I think Gino is closer to irvine correct?

Jess, you better go! i told you, atleast drive to my place, and well take you from there.

Jimmy, if you dont make it to the checkpoint, ill try to have an empty space for you at the meet in SD.

M3_KILL3R
08-06-2007, 07:03 AM
Garik, be at my house at 7:30 exact! According to Mquest, itll take us an hour to get to irvine not including traffic.

kk not a problem ill be there at 7:30 sharp bro

HuGo
08-06-2007, 07:05 AM
kk not a problem ill be there at 7:30 sharp bro

Ok Kool.

Wow, this is going to be a long week. I havent gone to San Diego in ages!

Just a bump, sign up if your going

1.) Hugo
2.) Bobbak
3.) lazoh
4.) Jaimito79
5.) M3_Kill3r

ALSO....
If you live closer to San Diego, or plan on showing up a little bit later...Give me a PM and let me know. Hopefully/maybe i can arrange empty spots for you to fill in. Just incase they park us in as we roll in. PM me for my Cell #

HuGo
08-07-2007, 12:16 AM
I know its more than 5, common guys.

M3_KILL3R
08-07-2007, 01:20 AM
I know its more than 5, common guys.

hey hugo put me down as a maybe my parents are debating on letting me go. They might not let me just because of all the spending ive been doing :frown: :mad: but ill let you know soon enough

HuGo
08-07-2007, 03:57 AM
hey hugo put me down as a maybe my parents are debating on letting me go. They might not let me just because of all the spending ive been doing :frown: :mad: but ill let you know soon enough

F*ck that dude Your going!

Tell them its free. Which i think it is actually. Tell them all you do is drive over there and look at cars and thats it. Not money spending at all.

M3_KILL3R
08-07-2007, 06:48 AM
F*ck that dude Your going!

Tell them its free. Which i think it is actually. Tell them all you do is drive over there and look at cars and thats it. Not money spending at all.

ya my dads ok with it my mom is against the driving part =/ ill see dude. I'll get my way lol :tongue:

HuGo
08-07-2007, 07:27 AM
Tell her its a once a year thing, and they going to give BMW stuff away.

M3_KILL3R
08-07-2007, 07:31 AM
Tell her its a once a year thing, and they going to give BMW stuff away.

lol ill have a talk with them im pretty sure ill end up going

SoCalpinoy86
08-07-2007, 09:04 AM
1.) Hugo
2.) Bobbak
3.) lazoh
4.) Jaimito79
5.) M3_Kill3r
6.) SoCalpinoy86

I'm still going.

Marv17
08-07-2007, 04:30 PM
1.) Hugo
2.) Bobbak
3.) lazoh
4.) Jaimito79
5.) M3_Kill3r
6.) SoCalpinoy86
7.) Marv17

So far so good on going to SD. Hopefully nothing happens til then, (knock on wood).

HuGo
08-07-2007, 11:09 PM
Guys bad news.....

It looks like i wont be going to SD in my Ti. I just called Nick in florida (today tuesday) and he has NOT received my freaking DME. I asked how long would it take him to do his things and send out and said 2 days. Also, im not going to be spending $50 bucks for overnight shipping.

So unless anyone has an extra stock DME laying around that i can burrow then i can go. If not, if Garik doesnt mind, ill roll with him.

Gino, you said your car was down right? Is it possible i can burrow yours for saturday only to go to the meet with my car?

M3_KILL3R
08-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Guys bad news.....

It looks like i wont be going to SD in my Ti. I just called Nick in florida (today tuesday) and he has NOT received my freaking DME. I asked how long would it take him to do his things and send out and said 2 days. Also, im not going to be spending $50 bucks for overnight shipping.

So unless anyone has an extra stock DME laying around that i can burrow then i can go. If not, if Garik doesnt mind, ill roll with him.

Gino, you said your car was down right? Is it possible i can burrow yours for saturday only to go to the meet with my car?

that sucks bro i got bad news too my parents wont budge they just wont let me go. They insisting that i stay and help them move :frown: I was very persistent on trying to sway their mind but its not gonna work. Thick headed ppl

HuGo
08-08-2007, 02:03 AM
that sucks bro i got bad news too my parents wont budge they just wont let me go. They insisting that i stay and help them move :frown: I was very persistent on trying to sway their mind but its not gonna work. Thick headed ppl

Ara, is there like anyway that they might change their mind? They got 3 days to do so.

Well its for sure that my Ti isnt going but i am. Its gonna suck though me not going in my ranfla :frown:

M3_KILL3R
08-08-2007, 04:02 AM
Ara, is there like anyway that they might change their mind? They got 3 days to do so.

Well its for sure that my Ti isnt going but i am. Its gonna suck though me not going in my ranfla :frown:

ya man i tried and tried but they have their mind set on destroying my san deigo dreaming :frown: What ever we should still meet up sometime this week for a mini meet im down :biggrin:

HuGo
08-08-2007, 04:46 AM
I dont want to be talking sh!t but dude your mom is straight tripping. Your literally going to come back with the sun still out.

Im going to eagle rock on wednesday (remember at target) hopefully there's cars this time.

M3_KILL3R
08-08-2007, 05:28 AM
I dont want to be talking sh!t but dude your mom is straight tripping. Your literally going to come back with the sun still out.

Im going to eagle rock on wednesday (remember at target) hopefully there's cars this time.

ill come on wednesday no worries man im saying the same thing over and over but with us moving their just not budging. I mean they have a point i should go over there and help my dad build the house n sh1t

saintse36
08-08-2007, 06:25 AM
sorry peps i wont be going my car is still in the shop i get the part tommorw adnd hopefull it is dont ok keep every updated l8tz

HuGo
08-08-2007, 06:26 AM
That sucks. Lil by lil people are falling apart.

Maybe lazoh should let me take the mini, or he can take the mini and i can take the ti :wink: :rolleyes:

lazoh
08-08-2007, 03:03 PM
That sucks. Lil by lil people are falling apart.

Maybe lazoh should let me take the mini, or he can take the mini and i can take the ti :wink: :rolleyes:

Nice try!!! :wink:

HuGo
08-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Nice try!!! :wink:

Hey...on the socal rsvp you put down mini and ti.

So there you go, now you can take both of them, you take the mini, and ill drive the Ti :tongue:

HuGo
08-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Ok guys...tommorow is the day. Ill see you guys there at 8:30.

DONT BE LATE!!!! We are leaving at 9:30.

M3_KILL3R
08-10-2007, 09:41 PM
MAN I WANNA GO! i hate you guys.... hey take a pic with an empty spot and title it reserved for m3_kill3r =D

ElfinForest318ti
08-10-2007, 09:50 PM
As I mentioned before, I live in SD County. I'll meet up with you guys at the Q. I've never been to this event and don't know how it is set up for parking. Do they let groups park together that don't all come in together? Save me a parking spot if you can and direct me in via cell phone. I'll PM HuGo with cell #.

See ya there.

lazoh
08-10-2007, 11:55 PM
As I mentioned before, I live in SD County. I'll meet up with you guys at the Q. I've never been to this event and don't know how it is set up for parking. Do they let groups park together that don't all come in together? Save me a parking spot if you can and direct me in via cell phone. I'll PM HuGo with cell #.

See ya there.

Love to have you there and we are hoping to get there by 11:00 AM, we will do our best to save you a spot and the best thing is for you to meet us when we roll in. See you there!!!

HuGo
08-11-2007, 02:00 AM
Guys, start another roll call list of whos showing up later or who is going to meet us at the stadium. Also pm me your number/name BY TONIGHT! Im gone tommorow at 7:30am so PM me so i can see what i can do to reserve some parking spots.

1.) elfinforest318ti
2.) Diego318

Garik, honestly dude, stop being a lil b!tch and ditch the pad and come to SD :biggrin:. I mean whats the worst that can happen? Get grounded? HA!

lazoh
08-11-2007, 05:10 AM
Garik, honestly dude, stop being a lil b!tch and ditch the pad and come to SD :biggrin:. I mean whats the worst that can happen? Get grounded? HA!

Yeah GArik, stop being a little bit!h and show up!!!

M3_KILL3R
08-11-2007, 07:06 AM
Yeah GArik, stop being a little bit!h and show up!!!

lmao F you guys man id love to show up id totally ditch the crib but another thing came into play i couldnt get my hours covered ne ways...i was planning on ditchin out and coming telling my parents that im going to work but as hard as i tried i couldnt get my shifts covered :mad::frown:

HuGo
08-11-2007, 07:08 AM
dude, just quit that job and start your LIFEGUARD CAREER ! :eek:

M3_KILL3R
08-11-2007, 07:24 AM
dude, just quit that job and start your LIFEGUARD CAREER ! :eek:
lol HELL no i actually happen to love this job bro.......and lifeguarding is so much harder

M3_KILL3R
08-11-2007, 07:25 AM
Well guys have fun! cant say you will without m3_killer =D but ya plz do take a pic in my commemoration

HuGo
08-11-2007, 07:25 AM
lol HELL no i actually happen to love this job bro.......and lifeguarding is so much harder

A little kid teaching other little kids how to do stuff must be kool. Atleast the communication is there :wink:

LoL jk ara :tongue:

M3_KILL3R
08-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Woah now hugo im gonna have to kick your ass next meet for that comment :biggrin:

HuGo
08-12-2007, 05:18 AM
Woah now hugo im gonna have to kick your ass next meet for that comment :biggrin:

haha! Thats funny.

We are going to have a SoCal August 2007 Meet part 2 so keep an eye out for it? I know a lot of Tis couldnt go to SD, so ill arrange a second parter so that we can hang out again.

HuGo
08-12-2007, 05:36 AM
dude, that trip was so freaking long its unbelievable. It only suppost to take 2hrs 2:30 max! But omg, it literally took like 4 hours! The only good thing is that i hitched a ride with lazoh, and we are just goofing off, cracking jokes, and just straight up talking so it wasnt so bad for us. I dont know about you guys.

Ill post my pics and my stuff later, im way to tired right now.

GUYS, THERE WILL BE A SOCAL TI MEET THIS MONTH. ITLL BE A 2 PARTER. SINCE PEOPLE DIDNT REALLY GO FOR THIS MEET, WELL DO OUR MONTHLY LOCAL ONE SOMETIMES IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS. HOPEFULLY BY THEN, ILL HANG OUT OUR OFFICAL SOCAL 318TI SHIRTS.

lazoh
08-12-2007, 09:46 PM
On your way back north, I can meet you guys at the Irvine In-N-Out or something. Whatever you guys want to do... if you're near Irvine, let me know cause I don't have a car there.

I've PMed hugo my cell #, he can give it to you.

Pnosker,
I want to thank you for meeting us for breakfast yesterday on our wat to the Euro meet. We hoped to have more TIs for you to see but we only had 4, we are planning a second meet for this month and if you are still in Cali we would like for you to joins us, we will keep you posted and hopefully you can make it. Once again thank you!!! and hope to see you at the next meet.
Lazoh

HuGo
08-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Heres my link of pics.........

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/E36TI/Socal%20Meet%20Aug%202007/

Also check this thread....ive posted some pics on there too...

http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17555

pnosker
08-12-2007, 11:54 PM
Of course, it was nice meeting you guys as well. I'm here till the 21st so if your next meet is before then I'll try to make it.

ElfinForest318ti
08-14-2007, 05:46 AM
It was cool meeting all you guys and sharing 318ti stories. And thanks for posting your pics!

lazoh
08-14-2007, 02:37 PM
It was cool meeting all you guys and sharing 318ti stories. And thanks for posting your pics!

Same here Doug and hope to see you in the next event!