PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Meet Aug. 28 2007. Part Deuce!

HuGo
08-15-2007, 07:00 AM
Ok well since no one really went to the Euro Meet in San Diego we decided to host another meet for August 2007. So this is part Deuce!

When: August 28th 2007. Its on a tuesday.
Where: Dodgers Stadium
Time: 5:45pm
After Party: Mexican Food Joint after the game.

Itll be more of a hang out than a drive this time. We drove to San Diego, you didnt go oh well.

What we can do is meet at my house. We take 2-3 cars depending how many of us are going so that we dont pay parking for each car and we just split the cost.

I know its Tuesday but make it! Im sure you guys know where Dodgers Stadium is correct? If you dont know...its 35 seconds (literally) South from Ihop where most of our meets have been.

See You Guys There!

Your,

Operations Manager of Organizations and Socal Ti Meet Administrator of Activities,

HuGo.

:tongue::smile::rolleyes:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/E36TI/dodgers.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/E36TI/dodgers2.jpg

jaimito79
08-15-2007, 07:20 AM
If its a Tuesday, I think I can be there. How much are tickets?

HuGo
08-15-2007, 07:26 AM
If its a Tuesday, I think I can be there. How much are tickets?

Like 10 bucks or so at the pavilion.

HuGo
08-15-2007, 07:26 AM
Guys, im talking in honesty. Im glad we can hang out and meet like this. Im happy and i appreciate you guys doing what you guys can to make this happen. If it weren't for you guys, we would have a ti meet, yet alone the Mother Effing SoCal 318ti Team. I dont know who else is proud of us but i am. Im glad we can represent the .org and our Ti's where ever we go driving or where ever we meet. Trust me, when we did that 15 car caravan (pure Ti's :eek:) i had people looking at me and giving me the thumbs up, especially a lot of BMWs. Well cuz i was at the very front and i was the last Ti they saw. Anyway, lets keep this up. Monthly meets, weekly meets, outta no where meets!! I can tell you guys that ill be sadden when i have to departure from LA to go to the Academy :frown: Anyway, im wondering whos going to take over what i have started? And i hope that when i leave and come back 7 months later you guys still have this going with A lot more members, but lets not forget that im the President! LoL Jk. Anyway, im not being gay, im just telling you guys how i feel.

Thats my speech :smile:

Marv17
08-15-2007, 08:05 AM
dude i wont be able to go. ill be working that day since i have school on mondays and wednesdays. so every other day i work when i do go to school. dang. this blows.

HuGo
08-15-2007, 08:08 AM
that sucks. well its not like we are going to take a drive to the beach that day. The only real thing youll miss that day is us getting kicked out of the park, thats all.

if you can come to the weekly meet, which is also just a kick it day.

If not, come to the monthly meet. When we actually make plans, take drives, pics, videos, etc etc ....

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 06:40 PM
....no ones gonna show to this...time to cancel i believe

Marv17
08-17-2007, 07:03 PM
yeah. dude. i would like to go. but i have to work. i was thinking maybe we can all meet up one night. do something. and actually HAVE PPL SHOW. and dont flake/puss out. I mean come on. if we're all here to help eachother out and talk about the Ti's shouldnt we all show as much as possible? i mean thats what im in it for, and of course meet some dorks like hugo and garik, and the wiseman lazoh. lol. but yeah, this event i consider cancelled since no one talks about it. NEW PLAN. Garik, what u think?

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 07:11 PM
ya man like i know where not here to become brothers and homie till we die...but we are a group and to take time out of your busy schedule to meet up atleast once isnt gonna kill us. For the weekly meet im going to make that thing grow like no body's business. The monthly will probably stick to the socal members. Since this month is probably out of the question lets start planing the next month's meet. We do NOT want to do the same as the last ones so im thinking of doing something like a BBQ at a park/beach. Where is there a beach/park you say? Well the home town of "gayjess" theres this place called Buenaventura. Its in the city of Ventura and about an hour drive from LA. If you guys are down theres PERFECT locations there to take pics and theres a beach along with a VAST park we can play soccer and what not. We can ALLLLLL meet up a week before and go buy all the stuff we need and the billing we can all split at the end...

Marv17
08-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Dang. Up there? hmmm.... i guess so. but gotta see what day. cuz i have to ask it off like NOW. but we'll have to see how many ppl would ACTUALLY GO this time first, u know? it'd suck to plan something all big and only have like 4 or 5 ppl show up.

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 07:23 PM
I feel ya....worst come to worst i make a few phone calls and i get like 10 people to show =D ya i gotta get that day off too. Its still gonna be a saturday tho not on the weekday... 2nd saturday of september is... September 15, 2007.

Marv17
08-17-2007, 07:26 PM
oh, crap. i dunno about that day. The month of september is hard to get days off since its my manager's bday, mine, and another coworker. and i barely got lucky to get the 3rd weekend off to go to Vegas (if i go) other than that any other day is like 98% out of the question. DANG. well if i dont go to vegas how about the 3rd weekend then???

HuGo
08-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Ummm, the second saturday is Septemeber 8th. I already wrote a request for that day. I can take it down and make it for the 15th. Im also down to get a 3 day weekend off and go to vegas too :biggrin:

As for the tuesday thing at dodgers stadium IDK, you know that people hardly post on this but people show up anyway. If we cant do anything that tuesday, then lets do something this sunday.

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 07:39 PM
Ummm, the second saturday is Septemeber 8th. I already wrote a request for that day. I can take it down and make it for the 15th. Im also down to get a 3 day weekend off and go to vegas too :biggrin:

As for the tuesday thing at dodgers stadium IDK, you know that people hardly post on this but people show up anyway. If we cant do anything that tuesday, then lets do something this sunday.

i cant this sunday but ya i think this beach idea is really goood... Doesnt matter which saturday ill take it off.

HuGo
08-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Soooo are we cancelling the Deuce? So for this month, who ever feels like showing up on wednesday?

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Soooo are we cancelling the Deuce? So for this month, who ever feels like showing up on wednesday?

ya man forget it no ones down for it i guess...ill be there wendsday and ill try to recruit more euros

Marv17
08-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Well just let me know when and where. ill try my hardest to get it off. unless u wanna go to vegas too? :-D but thats all on u.
beach is a 1+ for me.

hey Garik, finally found the stock corners.

HuGo
08-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Well i still wanted to go to Dodgers stadium anyway. How about who ever goes, then they go. If not, who ever is going, we just go?

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 09:31 PM
eh ill pass on the stadium now that i think of it...im still renovating my house....so ill need to be there as much as possible,

HuGo
08-17-2007, 10:33 PM
eh ill pass on the stadium now that i think of it...im still renovating my house....so ill need to be there as much as possible,

Speaking about flakes...

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 10:37 PM
lol im not a flake fooo.......no ones gonna show

HuGo
08-18-2007, 12:32 AM
lol im not a flake fooo.......no ones gonna show

Nope, your just a flake.

HuGo
08-18-2007, 04:10 AM
Ok so how about we hang out on the 26th then? Something other than dodger's stadium. How about we do take a drive straight to PCH instead of Angeles Crest?

volcomnator999
08-22-2007, 04:36 AM
hugo..i think i saw your car parked at the LA Zoo one time...i took a pic of your car...lol

HuGo
08-22-2007, 04:44 AM
hugo..i think i saw your car parked at the LA Zoo one time...i took a pic of your car...lol

Do you have the pic??? :biggrin:

That was probably my car 99.9999999999% As far as i know, i was the only one that owns a Ti. Yea i used to work at the LA Zoo.

jaimito79
08-22-2007, 04:49 AM
Do you have the pic??? :biggrin:

Yea i used to work at the LA Zoo.

Hugo, I knew you were an animal, but man, didn't know it was like that. lol:biggrin:

HuGo
08-22-2007, 04:51 AM
Hugo, I knew you were an animal, but man, didn't know it was like that. lol:biggrin:

LMAO. Yea i used to work with the lions :smile:

volcomnator999
08-22-2007, 05:02 AM
here it is

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/volcomnator999/IMG_2347.jpg

HuGo
08-22-2007, 05:06 AM
WOAH!!! That's an old pic isnt it.

Those were my old wheels. God i used to love those headlights :frown: I tried looking for those again and never found them. Those angel eyes lid up A LOT more than the ones i have now. The angel eyes i have now dont light up all that much plus it doesnt look like an actual ring. My car wasn't lowered then either. Different grills (cuz of the nose panel).

Thats kool lol. What made you take a pic?

HuGo
08-22-2007, 05:07 AM
I noticed that my Jack ball isnt on either. Someone stold my raindeer one :mad:

I think i have the party hat now.

volcomnator999
08-22-2007, 05:37 AM
i was walkign back to my car....and i saw the Ti...and i always try and take a pic of any BMW's that i see