PDA

View Full Version : Special Thank You 2 SoCal 318ti

HuGo
08-15-2007, 08:01 AM
Guys, i got something to say. Im glad we can hang out and meet like we do. Im happy and i appreciate you guys doing what you guys can to make this happen. If it weren't for you guys, we wouldn't have a ti meet, yet alone the Mother Effing SoCal 318ti Team. I dont know who else is proud of us around here but i am proud of us. I dont know if anyone gives us props on the .org for what we have done for the community. Especially because its me. But i hope that i give people (the .org) the courage and hopes to start their own meets like we have. Im glad we can represent the .org and our Ti's where ever we go driving or where ever we meet. Trust me, when we did that 15 car caravan (pure Ti's :eek:) i had people looking at me and some giving me the thumbs up, especially a lot of BMWs. Well cuz i was at the very front and i was the last Ti they saw. That means other people who are minding their own business recognizes us. I mean, if it were me driving in a toyota and i saw not only BMW's passing by, but every single car is the same car, i think i would be stoked! Anyway, lets keep this up. Monthly meets, weekly meets, outta no where meets!!

I can tell you guys that ill be sadden when i have to departure from LA to go to the Academy :frown: Anyway, im wondering whos going to take over what i have started? And i hope that when i leave and come back 7 months later you guys still have this going with A lot more members, but lets not forget that im the President! LoL Jk. Anyway, im not being gay, im just telling you guys how i feel.

I know that when i first came to the .org i was very enthused about knowing more about my car. And i have. Although, i still wouldnt go under the car and change the tranny myself, but i have learn a lot more than the no knowledge that i had before when i first registered to the site.

I know also that i didnt get off in the right steps and instead of making friends i made enemies and had a lot of people hate me. Im sure people still dont like me but thats the impression and sour taste i had left here. Ive been banned who knows how many times and i cant say how much i could thank steve for giving me so many chances to better up.

You guys have to know that real life and internet is something else. But i never thought that i would make friends off the net that own the same car and are enthused about the same things i am.

Me and cooljess started off really bad. But what happen? We not only put our past aside, but we became friends. As you guys know also, i had problems with jflip and we cleared our differences this week and i have encourage to get himself a Ti and be a part of our team.

M3_kill3r, honestly i dont remember how we even started talking dude but if it weren't for you, we probably wouldnt have a meet to begin with. Along with cooljess. I got to say that from what i remember, it was us 3 that were really enthused about starting our meet and pushing people to show up. Dude, your a great guy and i have a blast when we hang out. The kool thing is we say things about eachother and we know we are only joking. And that's what i want the .org to notice. Because when we type right here, it seems like we are talking sh!t to eachother, but since we know eachother, we know its all fun and games.

Lazoh, I cant say enough how much i appreciate you being a friend. You know how it is, we chapines got to stick together. If it weren't for you, i probably wouldnt be here typing this right now and i still would be banned.

Jimmy, your probably the best example to show that internet characteristics are different than in person characteristics. I will never forget when you said that you wanted to slap me! LoL! And i understand why you wanted to. You judged me on what you saw and read, but when you met me, you had a new complete lookout about the type of person i am. And thats not the way it should be. A lot of people have judged me upon what they read about/from me but has yet to meet me in person. And when they do, they have noticed i am completely different person.

I would like to thank everyone who stood up for me. Saints, Cooljess, Lazoh, and everyone that spoke up for me to have me back on the .org

New members, im glad that you are a part of the tradition. This includes marv, socalpinoy, and everyone else. I know socalpinoy that you were maybe a little nervous about meeting me. Trust me, i saw that in your eyes. LoL. I guess you thought i was going to be the same in person like i WAS around the .org. But then im sure you have realized that i am not what i am here on the net.

Im not choosing favorites, so in overall i thank all of you. Every last member. If it weren't for you guys, this wouldn't happen and this wouldnt be a pretty big team for only a Ti team.

I think that i have done good for the .org. I mean, if i wasn't doing a good job, i dont think that Steve would have helped/sponsor us with the digitizing payment. Steve, i thank you for putting up with me. I assure you that i have changed a lil, with the help of the members telling me to calm down when i type because whatever i try to say, might come out different to another member and take it in a bad way. Which has been happen.

I have to also thank the rest of the .org. When i read about something, im learning as i go, and its because of you guyses experience, help/tips, questions etc... I hope that i could encourage some of you guys to start your own team/tradition and i would love to see pics of that.

pnosker, i know you realized the work we got going and id like to thank you for coming out and meeting us. Like i told you, we wouldn't have mined taking you to SD at all but you couldn't. Maybe next time. It was a pleasure meeting you. Im sure you as well had a new impression of me.

Another great thing i love about this team is that we are willing to help eachother in whatever we know. Look at what happen the other night, jess was suppose to come to my house to pick up the alternator and thats it. But what happen? 6 ti's came out of no where to just hang out that night and we helped our friend ara (garik) put his chip in. WE had a freaking blast that night too. When we were in San Diego, lazoh helped a few members with their sound system. Then we helped our friend Bobbak realize that he doesnt have to be inside the car cooking himself when he can close his windows from the outside. Thats the good thing about having a team...we have different members with different knowledge and every member knows something different and this way we can always help eachother out. One thing i learned is that next time i want to change CD's i have to make sure i ground myself :tongue:

Again, i like to thank my team for the support whether its a meet, personal help, anything. Its kool that i made friends that have similar interests than i do. All i have to say is we have to keep this up and invite more members as we go.

Thats my speech :smile:

HuGo
08-15-2007, 08:14 AM
BTW, sorry for the looooooooong post. I guess thats what happens when you type 80wpm :rolleyes:

cooljess76
08-15-2007, 08:24 AM
BTW, sorry for the looooooooong post. I guess thats what happens when you type 80wpm :rolleyes:
:eek:Jeeeeeesus Hugo!:biggrin:

edit; ok, now that I read all that, I have to say that I couldn't agree with you more. I really wish that I could have made it down to the San Dog meet, but sheit happens. I'll try really hard to make it to August partII, but I can't promise anything.

I think it's amazing that we all pulled together and I made this thing happen. I've made some great friends and I truly love being part of this group. We might be looked upon as the bastards of the BMW community because our cars don't have trunks, but we got eachother and we all share the same excitement and enthusiasm for our stupid little cars :sarcasticgrin:

Dee, Gino, Jimmy, HarOLD, Angelo, Bobby, Garik, Hugo, Roger, and EVERYONE else(sorry if I forgot your names), you guys effin rock! Only in SoCal can you find 15 Ti's chillin in a parking lot or screaming down the highway. Even though there's not many Ti's on the road, we've somehow managed to get a pretty big group of them together and when people see us, they think "wow, I've never even seen a BMW hatchback before, now I want one!" Anyone and Everyone is welcome to join the SoCal318ti team.

I'd love to see this thing get bigger and bigger. There's plenty of Ti owners residing here in SoCal that haven't heard about us, so when you see one, flag him or her down and introduce us. And for those who live here in SoCal but don't want to join for whatever reason, GET OVER IT, you're missing out on something great. Big thanks to everyone, especially Steven for letting us do this. Hugo has also put forth tons of effort organizing these meets, and we're looking for suggestions and different places to meet/cruise. I know Ventura is a little distance from most of you guys, but I know of some really cool places here and you guys are sure to love my little beach community. Ojai, CA has some canyons very similar to Angeles Crest, with plenty of scenic view points. I take my motorcycle up ther almost every weekend. Besides that, everyone loves going up PCH otherwise, the 101 traffic lets up and is pretty clear once you pass Hollywood:biggrin:

HuGo
08-15-2007, 10:42 PM
There are atleast 15 more Ti's out there that need to show up. Im down to go to ventura dude. Are you inviting us for a BBQ? LoL J/K. It would be sweet to caravan up the PCH for an hour or until we get to your place.

lazoh
08-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Thank you HuGo for your kind words and I feel the same way you do about our Socal community, I have enjoyed each meet we have had and I hope that we continue to grow!! I also encourage everyone outhere that had any doubts to join us and see what we are all about. I hate long speeches but this one hit the spot HuGo, once again thank you for your efforts on starting this movement and I also thank all the members that have attended the meetings becuase without you guys we do not exist. Thank you Steve, Pnosker, fellow .org members and let's continue to represent anywhere we live and go!!!!!!!

cooljess76
08-15-2007, 11:47 PM
lazoh, you missed my joke Bradah:biggrin: 3rd post, 3rd paragraph in bold:eek::tongue:

M3_KILL3R
08-16-2007, 01:01 AM
lmao i got that jess! hey man hugo thats awesome and ya bro i feel the same about everyone here. All my life i've loved cars. Since i was a kid i would see a nice car and annoy the person until they talked to me about it. To have a group of guys just as enthusiastic about cars having the same passion, is another thing for me. I grew up HATING BMWS! i mean i hated them with a passion thought they were the sh1tiest cars every made! after buying my Ti and seeing TRUE beamer enthusiasts it led me to believe that bmw owners are the epitomy of true power in cars. Jess your an awesome guy you were the first person to help me on this site and invited me down to ventura to kick it with you. Hugo you were the first person i met with at rallys and from there we started our "meets". Lazoh me and you always go at it but its always for fun and games =D ...jimmy your the most chill person ive met dude i love just talkin to you...bobby your the coolest bmw nerd i have ever met =p Marv your down to earth bro and closest to my age :biggrin: Geno!!! you just sit there and chill i fukin love that! even though you missed up the chip.....loll and F you hugo you have to ground yourself when working with ECU ****! lolll

HuGo
08-16-2007, 01:09 AM
screw that, ill plug my ECU back in with wet hands!

Im bleeding outta my head right now as im typing this :confused:
You see that sh!t, i bleed 4 u guys :P

cooljess76
08-16-2007, 01:20 AM
HuGo's hood doesn't stay uphttp://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/cooljess76/haha.gif

HuGo
08-16-2007, 02:21 AM
HuGo's hood doesn't stay uphttp://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/cooljess76/haha.gif

All i need is a broom stick :biggrin:

Hey garik, am i supposed to ground myself with the wood stick so i dont mess anything up? :smile:

HuGo
08-16-2007, 02:22 AM
Jessie's radiator dont work http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/cooljess76/haha.gif

cooljess76
08-16-2007, 02:39 AM
Jessie's radiator dont work http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/cooljess76/haha.gif
:eek:zomfgroflmfao!!! Dude, that was freakin hillarious! I almost died that day! I substained 2nd degree burns on my face, hands and chest for our team.:biggrin:

HuGo
08-16-2007, 02:41 AM
:eek:zomfgroflmfao!!! Dude, that was freakin hillarious! I almost died that day! I substained 2nd degree burns for our team.:biggrin:

Yea i remember that LoL. And i also remember you were trying to be so tough about it "nah im ok guys, i didnt get burned"

B!tch you know you got hurt and burned!

Did you scar up " SoCal 318ti " ? LoL.

cooljess76
08-16-2007, 02:58 AM
Yea i remember that LoL. And i also remember you were trying to be so tough about it "nah im ok guys, i didnt get burned"

B!tch you know you got hurt and burned!
Seriously, the only thing that really hurt was my lips. The scab kinda stung when I ripped it off my chest a few days later.
Did you scar up " SoCal 318ti " ? LoL.
No, I was going to get lllSoCal318ti.org
tattoo'd on my lower back, but I got "I <3 Garik" instead:wink:

cooljess76
08-16-2007, 04:08 AM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/cooljess76/6090ff8e.jpg

M3_KILL3R
08-16-2007, 07:17 AM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/cooljess76/6090ff8e.jpg

LMFAO DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! no joke im cracking up!!! that sh1ts funny ....

HuGo
08-16-2007, 07:17 AM
LMAO!

Bobbak
08-16-2007, 08:19 AM
LAWL :)

lazoh
08-16-2007, 07:27 PM
lazoh, you missed my joke Bradah:biggrin: 3rd post, 3rd paragraph in bold:eek::tongue:

I got you young guy!!! OSAMA looking fellow!!! :biggrin:

And stop the gayness with Garik, all you have to do is ask and he will give it up!! :_pelvic2: Thats what I did and I was very succesful!!

M3_KILL3R
08-16-2007, 08:00 PM
I got you young guy!!! OSAMA looking fellow!!! :biggrin:

And stop the gayness with Garik, all you have to do is ask and he will give it up!! :_pelvic2: Thats what I did and I was very succesful!!

lmaoo wow dude its like WWII on garik now huh aight!! :smile:

lazoh
08-16-2007, 08:10 PM

Love you though!!! :biggrin:

M3_KILL3R
08-16-2007, 08:45 PM
lmao aight too much love on this thread for one guy to handle :biggrin:

HuGo
08-17-2007, 02:56 AM
lmao aight too much love on this thread for one guy to handle :biggrin:

Ara get over yourself, your not that fast or handsome as you might think you are :icon_poke

HuGo
08-17-2007, 02:58 AM

Maybe if you ground yourself the bullets and bombs wont do any damage to you.

:biggrin::biggrin: LoL this is never going to get old son :biggrin::biggrin:

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 03:53 AM
lmao and ur the only one continueing it!! loll and foo im faster and better than you in any situation....just ask your momma :biggrin:

HuGo
08-17-2007, 04:38 AM
lmao and ur the only one continueing it!! loll and foo im faster and better than you in any situation....just ask your momma :biggrin:

aawww dude common. Mama jokes? That's old. That's 1st grade sh!t. Oh nevermind dude, you ARE a 1st grader. Your in their level, that's why you teach 1st graders as your job. Why? Because the communication is certainly there.

Lets run next week? Ill shift at 5,500 and ill let you shift at 9,000 :biggrin:

Well see who's fast. Ill do a double smoke, you AND lazoh :smile:

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 04:59 AM
aawww dude common. Mama jokes? That's old. That's 1st grade sh!t. Oh nevermind dude, you ARE a 1st grader. Your in their level, that's why you teach 1st graders as your job. Why? Because the communication is certainly there.

Lets run next week? Ill shift at 5,500 and ill let you shift at 9,000 :biggrin:

Well see who's fast. Ill do a double smoke, you AND lazoh :smile:

lmfao this guy!! lazoh hes calling us out dude!

lazoh
08-17-2007, 05:01 AM
lmfao this guy!! lazoh hes calling us out dude!

I'm there with you! Let's make it official though???

HuGo
08-17-2007, 05:10 AM
Man ill take on both you mah fuggas!

First harold, ill break your hip old man.
Second M3_kill3r, i mean seriously common, This is you we are talking about? Its almost not funny at all.

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 05:10 AM
I'm there with you! Let's make it official though???

hey man hes probably gonna beat us......but i got a plan you fish tail him from the side and then ill T-bone him :biggrin:

lazoh
08-17-2007, 05:15 AM
hey man hes probably gonna beat us......but i got a plan you fish tail him from the side and then ill T-bone him :biggrin:

Deal! I'm in! Are you in HuGo?

HuGo
08-17-2007, 05:15 AM
ooooooooooohhhh you guys are talking about the racing....

Here i thought you were talking about fighting :tongue:

HuGo
08-17-2007, 05:16 AM
I should change this thread from "thank you guys" to "F*ck it, Free for all, everyone talk sh!t about everyone"

LoL.

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 05:17 AM
I should change this thread from "thank you guys" to "F*ck it, Free for all, everyone talk sh!t about everyone"

LoL.

loll i wonder what people are thinking when their reading this....probably like "fuk and here i am thinking cali is this cool fun place, but theese idiots are bored out of their mind...." :tongue:

cooljess76
08-17-2007, 05:17 AM
When I was a kid I didn't even have a mom. Me and my dad just shared yours:biggrin:

lazoh
08-17-2007, 05:20 AM
When I was a kid I didn't even have a mom. Me and my dad just shared yours:biggrin:

Dude!!! you are killing me!!! I removed my original comment due to your comment being gone, now this???? Your on and so is your mom :biggrin:

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 05:21 AM
AHHHH SHOOOT its on with everyone now loll wheres Marv and bob i wanna talk with them too ................ey BOBBAK's probably off playing some video game or at a star wars convention....... Marv probably trying really hard to bone that girl ...cept for one thing shes a he :biggrin:

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 05:22 AM
HEY MAN KEEP MY MOM OUT OF THIS AND ILL KEEP THIS OUT OF YOUR MOM! :smile:

HuGo
08-17-2007, 06:18 AM
OMG LMFAO!!!!!!!! im going to get you back jessie....

You dont think that I CAN see the deleted post(picture)? That was hilarious though!

But dont post it or ill delete it myself :smile:

lazoh
08-17-2007, 06:23 AM
OMG LMFAO!!!!!!!! im going to get you back jessie....

You dont think that I CAN see the deleted post(picture)? That was hilarious though!

But dont post it or ill delete it myself :smile:

I want to see the picture!!!!!! Post it Jess!!!!!!

Marv17
08-17-2007, 06:40 AM
Oh thats how it is Garik? **** i dont need to try to bone that girl. besides i already did. ask ur mom how it was. She'll let u know ;-D HA. Besides my ass was at work all day. Gotta give me the chance to get on to defend myself. Sh!t. And as for the racing. Dude dont even bother asking me. U already know i cant keep up with the automatic. sheesh. Besides, its also the driver that makes the car quick. I wanna see this race. When is it? LOL

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 06:51 AM
Oh thats how it is Garik? **** i dont need to try to bone that girl. besides i already did. ask ur mom how it was. She'll let u know ;-D HA. Besides my ass was at work all day. Gotta give me the chance to get on to defend myself. Sh!t. And as for the racing. Dude dont even bother asking me. U already know i cant keep up with the automatic. sheesh. Besides, its also the driver that makes the car quick. I wanna see this race. When is it? LOL

loll the next meet.........hey man its all good :biggrin: ey man i think you got my mom confused with harolds anyways bro i asked his mom all she told me was that you cant aim and she didnt even feel that 2 inches in her :tongue:

M3_KILL3R
08-17-2007, 06:55 AM
OH ey you boned that girl?? damn so you really didnt noticed that she was really a he....or you didnt mind!

HuGo
08-17-2007, 06:58 AM
I want to see the picture!!!!!! Post it Jess!!!!!!

Dude, it involves you too!!! Ill email it to you.

Marv17
08-17-2007, 06:58 AM
Dang. Thats sad. Must've been a loose mom there. Good thing it was wrapped. Cuz this **** is the best sh!t she's ever had. and actually i did both of ur moms. ha.
im jk bro. next meet? as in next wednesday? NOOO... i wont be able to go cuz i out of school at 10pm. Sh!t. gotta reschedule that race meet. lol.

Marv17
08-17-2007, 06:59 AM
What picture? i wanna see that crap too ... i need a good laugh.

HuGo
08-17-2007, 07:02 AM
ey man i think you got my mom confused with harolds

OMFG, Laughing My Mother F*cking Ass Off!!!!!!

OMG dude my freaking chest hurts!!!!!!!!!! That freaking hurt! I laughed sooooooo hard! For a while i couldn't breathe (ok i know this sentence is going to get attacked)

This was the funniest part i started reading! It goes from one attack to another person. Its funny how outta no where you mention harold, but not only harold but his mom comes in the picture in thin air! OMG dude that was funny.

HuGo
08-17-2007, 07:04 AM

Nah dude its kool. We need one slow f*ck in our team. That way when we take off, you stay far back and let us know if any cops are coming ahead towards us.

Well just call you, Marv the turtle! :biggrin:

HuGo
08-17-2007, 07:07 AM
OMG i think this is the best thread on the .org by far! Keep it going! And the best part AND THE REST OF THE BOARD CAN SEE, none of us is taking this serious. Its all fun and games cuz we know eachother and we know we just goofing off.

Well actually the only person taking this serious would be jessie. That is because his ass is taking a serious pounding by his red nose pit! OUCH!

And no jeff, your not a pitbull, your not that buff enough yet. Your like, uuumm a poodle.

Yes jeff, dont think we forgot you, we are bringing your ass in this war!

HuGo
08-17-2007, 07:12 AM
Garik, ill make sure next time i ground myself when i rape your mother. Last time i sent her the ultimate shock. But it wasnt as bad as a shock when i Donkey Punched her this morning. Now that knocked out her out! That's why she didnt wake up to make your breakfast.

BTW, that cup of milk you drank this morning really wasnt milk buddy. Your mom told me to save it because she was going to drink that glass later.

Marv17
08-17-2007, 07:31 AM
Ahh... dude. gotta bang on the ride. dang. Low blow. LOL. Its cool. i gotcha dude. we'll see who takes u home or picks u up when u blow up motor #2, cuz i was told u already blew up one. :-/ haha, jk man...
but race. Thursday or something.

HuGo
08-17-2007, 08:10 AM
but race. Thursday or something.

I think its a disadvantage in my part. Straight up waste of gas. I already know im going to win. We dont have to lie to eachother here :smile:

Instead of wasting my gas in burning them. I may as well just give a ride in my car instead :cool:

cooljess76
08-17-2007, 08:46 AM
:biggrin:
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/cooljess76/HuGolazoh_WEB-1.jpg

HuGo
08-17-2007, 08:51 AM
LMAO!

Ill leave it. Its all fun and games right. LoL. I gotta let you bag on us back.

Props on that funny pic.

I just hope you weren't actually getting yourself excited while doing this dude. Most likely you did, since you love big fat ugly man.

1996 328ti
08-17-2007, 12:21 PM
OMG i think this is the best thread on the .org by far! Keep it going! And the best part AND THE REST OF THE BOARD CAN SEE, none of us is taking this serious. Its all fun and games cuz we know eachother and we know we just goofing off.That is not true. It is visible to everyone, including those not logged in or unregistered.

Marv17
08-17-2007, 03:09 PM
:biggrin:
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/cooljess76/HuGolazoh_WEB-1.jpg

Holly CRAP!! LMAO!! that crap is funny. that is some good editing Jess. hahaha...

lazoh
08-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Love the picture!!!! and I really like Garik's chest!!!! You sexy person you...... make sure to wear that outfit for the next meet :)

1996 328ti
08-17-2007, 04:39 PM
This is going wayyyyyy off topic.

It might be better to move it to
http://www.freeforums.in/phpbb/?mforum=klop

1996 328ti
08-17-2007, 11:39 PM
NOTE: HuGo is no longer a moderator.
Someone can explain to him why it was wrong to delete MY post number 55,
even though I misunderstood what he wrote.

I have removed any restrictions to posting to this section. For now.