PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Flag

HuGo
09-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Check it out...What you guys think?? This thing costed more than just a regular sports flag! But i dont care. I like.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/E36TI/Socalflag1.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/E36TI/socalflag.jpg

Marv17
09-06-2007, 07:34 AM
I think bobbak is going to want one too Hugo. since his DIY flag didnt work on his antenna. lol.

HuGo
09-06-2007, 07:42 AM
Do you like the flag though?

I think lazoh is going to get one too.

What i was thinking is since im always at the front, i should use mine, and another person have it at the very end. And/or anyone else who wants to roll with one.

I got the blank flag for $13 shipped. Then i paid 20 bucks for the printing. Its $10 for each side so thats why it was 20 bucks.

Bobbak
09-06-2007, 08:21 AM
i was at work stacking dog food when i had a brillant idea why not get rid of the stock antenna on the ti and in place if it just have the rubber gromet and an alluminum rod to put the flag on then for the antenna get a shark fin i personally think that a shark fin is alot kooler on a ti then an antenna

oakley
09-06-2007, 12:52 PM
I use a shark fin...But then in the uk our models didnt come with antenna's..the antenna's in the rear window and in some models built into the tax disc holder as well...So my fins just a booster and for my tracker..4341

Marv17
09-06-2007, 05:01 PM
hey bobbak. i was thinking of doing a shark fin as an antenna. but then we'd have to somehow retrofit the antenna signal thru the shark fin and cover the hole on the trunk from the stock antenna.
i think you should attempt it since u're like MR. GADGET MAN. u have that kind of ability. i could help you out somehow.

hey oakley, do you think you can find a diagram or tell us how the antenna wiring is ran thru ur TI to the shark fin?

HuGo
09-06-2007, 08:35 PM
I happen to like the antenna. Then my jack ball :biggrin: Ive had that for a while now. I liked my other jack ball though but i got taxed.

Marv17
09-06-2007, 11:17 PM
yeah.... but i'd perfer to delete the antenna and place a shark fin antenna if possible. i think it'd look pretty cool.

oakley
09-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Hay marv i'll see what i can do but I spose easiest way is just to run a wire from the radio up under the headliner to the rear where u place the fin? Or (prob easier in the long run so as not to damage the liner) Just run a wire from ur old trunk antenna up the boot trim and then just tuck under the liner to the fin..