PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: SoCal Ti's and anyone else in the neighborhoodC

30yrMbr
09-21-2007, 04:25 AM
California Speedway entry available.

Come on out to the BMW Club LA's event at the Premier SoCal track:

If you want to experience a real thrill, come on out to California Speedway on Oct 6 or 7 or 8 and see the BMW CLUB LA's Driving School. If you are interested, there will be rides for all comers with an instructor in whatever they are driving. Could be an E46 M3 (like mine), a Porsche GT3 or Cayman (there are several) or an highly modded Sube WRX or one of the fastest 1970 2002'a around. I might bring my Ti out, in which I have caught and passed E36 M3's with my naturally aspirated Ti.

If you are interested in driving your Ti on the track, you can sign up for a 1 day school (we are using the Grand Am circuit) on either Sat or Sunday, or a Car Control Clinic (handling course) on Sunday or Both. The Grand Am circuit is 3/4 of the Oval and about a 15 turn infield road course.

If the $360 entry fee is too much, there will be parade laps available on both Sat or Sunday for $20.

Monday is the instructors Funday Munday. I am positive that rides will be available for anyone that comes by, if they sign the appropriate waivers and wear shoes, shirts and pants (shorts ok).

Anyone can come around and sit in on the classroom sessions if they want too.

Beats canyon racing, and is safer too.

Roger
see the website for more info

http://bmwclubla.org/club.php

30yrMbr
09-21-2007, 05:17 AM
PM sent

30yrMbr
09-21-2007, 06:58 AM
+1

M3_KILL3R
10-01-2007, 05:51 AM
+1

i MIGHT be there i talked to you and im pretty pumped.