PDA

View Full Version : Facts, Suggestions, and Offers to Rectify

KO-SALES-TEAM
10-24-2007, 06:13 PM
I have to admit, I am AMAZED :eek: that the admin has not tried to BAN us for trying to save the members money on this board...

Amazing... pure, sheer, amazement at the antics on this board...

I never cease to be amazed on 318ti.org with the level of irrational, jeuvenile and pure child-like comments that seem to just naturally flow from a select few members that seem to be 12 years old yet with driver's licenses.

That said, there are neary 5k members ont his board, and the vast majority of them are reasonable!

#1 - KO donated money to this board to help support the BMW community because WE ARE FREAKIN ENTHUSIASTS! and the Admin rejects the silly $10 paypal to become a "Site Sponsor" saying: "I don't need your money"!

Makes no sense.

Either this board is here to support BMWs, in particular 318tis or... it is a scam from the Admin trying to score money for his pocket, and he happend to not want $10.00 from KO? My bad, I thought it would have gone towards improving the site, and server fees, or maybe a 318ti meet up somewhere, etc. Not your pocket.

#2 - How nice of you to lock threads after about 5 people rant over the weekend, when we are not open, thus preventing us from addressing your members concerns, and then leaving them accessible to the public. Is this website run in Communist Russia? Are you a Chinese Dept. of Communications Deputy?

On any other board, if a thread gets out of hand, which this one was definitely not (regardless of some posters funny comments and speculations on it) the admins will flat out delete it. Not leave it sitting around for future people to read, with no opportunity to address members concerns.

#3 - Perhaps some users here, in partiuclar the more frequent posting members of the "click" that is the Site Sponsors (seeing as we were "booted" from being, what we thought was a BMW enthusiasts supporting opportunity for the 318ti community, and in reality was a click as our money was "not needed" by the admin?), have rediculous amounts of time to waste "figuring out" if our customers are "real" or if we have 3 salesman or are making them up (LOL!)...

But I assure you, we do not have the time to play these games.

We are running a VERY quickly growing business with the intent of moving into our first service facility (hopefully in the next 3 months or so) soon.

#4 - Suggestions:
a) Please don't lock our threads if you will leave them visible - just not professional if we are not allowed the opportunity to respond publicaly.

b) We WANT to support the 318ti.org community. We would LOVE to re-donate our $10.00 to the community of 318ti.org (which the admin rejected) towards improving the site for the members - PLEASE LET US SHOW OUR SUPPORT. Heck, use the money for your lunch if that's where it all goes, but we want to support this board and its members regardless.

c) We are here to SAVE your members MONEY! We offer our Lowest Price Guarnatee on all Genuine BMW parts shipped to their doors. That's the biggest way we can support the community and its members. Money in their pockets so they can spend less time saving and more time enjoying their cars! Please stop thread "bogging" with random and untrue accusations or speculations.

d) Please feel free to COME TO OUR OFFICES! Or CALL our toll free #! Or Email us with questions or price quotes! We would LOVE to help you! Come on by! Meet us! Chat it up! Have a free soda!

We do NOT accept PMs on ANY board because it is unprofessional and our business policies require a paper trail for all inquiries and communications with customers. UUC follows the SAME principle of NO PMs. Email is more direct, and everyone gets a record of what everyone said without having to "log in" all day long.

d) IF ANYONE on this board currently feels like they were dealt a raw hand with ANY sale from KO, please email sales@koperformance.com and I will personally address it before Friday and see if we can't satisfy you completely.

Off the top of my head, I know of only two potentially "angry" customers from here, one guy with a throttle body that an ex-employee made that was charged a restocking fee, and someone else with regards to a filter...

I am happy to issue you a full refund for the part at issue for BOTH cases to put you at rest. No returns needed, no debating. Pure and simple refund for both of you.

e) Finally, KO is here to serve your community with the lowest prices guaranteed for your cars. We have had some rough patches in the past, which are well known on this site, but we have been making huge strides this year with regards to our customer service, mostly through staffing up to better server our customers (we have been getting some great feedback lately both by email and the bigger boards). We ask that you let us help serve this community.

Sincerely,
John Paul Komasinski
President KO Performance / KO ENTERPRISES, INC.

KO-SALES-TEAM
10-24-2007, 06:21 PM
For DustenT and the others that are amazed at our "1 minute processing and shipping" I can't help but explain this to you:

When we have a good sale to offer, we post it on all the boards that we support - IF it applies to those boards.

For example, Bosch blade, and Genuine Mats apply to ALL BMWs thus would be on all the boards we support.

When we post our "thank-you"s we typically do it in the afternoon after our FedEx daily pickup, and in the case of floor mats, or anything else where multples shipped out at the same time that day rather than post 4x and clog a thread, we simply post 1x for all four customers.

What is more efficient in your opinion? One posting per customer in one day, or One posting for four customers in one day?

Perhaps with a minute or two of thought about what would would make sense for a business that is short on manpower and time, you would have probably "guessed" what was really going on.

Hope that helps you
-John Paul

zboot
10-24-2007, 06:30 PM
I see. So you're saying that if I sell lots of BMW stuff on ebay, every afternoon I should spam all the bmw forums with thankyous to people who are likely not a member of the forum.

Perhaps a minute or two of thought about what would make sense for a business that is short on credibility, you would probably have "guessed" what is really going on.

Hope that helps you
- zboot

DustenT
10-24-2007, 07:00 PM
For DustenT and the others that are amazed at our "1 minute processing and shipping" I can't help but explain this to you

Maybe it's best to just let it be and wait for everything to blow over? Time is the only thing that can heal your reputation, and it hasn't been long enough. Creating a thread like this is just going to bring to light the shady, con-artist past that was KO. Please don't turn this into an online argument.

KO-SALES-TEAM
10-24-2007, 07:03 PM
zboot,

I understand your concern. It's really making it seem a lot more complicated than it actually is. The bottom line is that our posts are to thank the customers for their purchases with us. Since most of our sales are for forum members only, we don't post thank yous for every single customer we sell, but only the ones at sale prices.

As for the short on credibility comment, John Paul has mentioned to me about the troubles that KO had in the past with 1.8/1.9l customers, especially here on 318ti.org. John Paul has dealt with every customer involved and all loose ends have come to terms.

Now, I'm sure that has stained the credibility of KO Performance, but we are here to stay, and we'll be happy to show and re-establish that credibility by providing exactly what we promote: BMW Parts (OEM and Genuine) with lowest price guarantees, along with many aftermarket as well.

But it puzzles everyone here at the office how most members of 318ti.org have just put no thought into their replies, and making a huge fuss for us thanking our customers who have purchased with us. Those clients do exist, and we have the invoices for every one of them purchasing those specific parts.

But again, all said and done, our reason to be here is simple: To provide lowest pricing to BMW enthusiasts. If we have no credibility with some of you, the let us establish some. At this point, explaining ourselves any further would do very little. Let us show that through transactions.

If anyone would like to talk to me, I am here from 1-7pm est. Call our phone lines and I'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks,
Erick

1996 328ti
10-24-2007, 07:50 PM
zboot,

I understand your concern. It's really making it seem a lot more complicated than it actually is. The bottom line is that our posts are to thank the customers for their purchases with us. Since most of our sales are for forum members only, we don't post thank yous for every single customer we sell, but only the ones at sale prices.This is the part I don't understand. The people you are thanking are not 318ti.org members, are they?

KO-SALES-TEAM
10-24-2007, 08:05 PM
Steven,

Many of them are. Since for a few parts (such as the recent wiper blades) we have posted on many forums, not all of the customers identify which forum they are from.

I have a clear example for you. With every sale, I leave a note to customers to write some feedback on the forums as a courtesy to us once they receive their parts. On an e30 forum, which is the one I personally focus on (being an e30 owner), we have quite a couple of members that have 10-20 posts in total.

So basically, a lot of our customers from there (and presumably all other forums) are not frequent posters. Being the administrator of your forum, I am sure that out of the almost 5000 members you have registered, only a few hundred have a post count higher than 50. But it does not mean that the remaining 4000+ completely abandoned their usernames.

There are also customers who are registered on more than one forum. But I think there's no need to explain myself on that one. We just thank our customers on the forums we are most certain they would be. I would not be thanking a customer for e30 short shifters on 318ti.org.

Thanks,
Erick

1996 328ti
10-24-2007, 08:46 PM
S
So basically, a lot of our customers from there (and presumably all other forums) are not frequent posters. Being the administrator of your forum, I am sure that out of the almost 5000 members you have registered, only a few hundred have a post count higher than 50. But it does not mean that the remaining 4000+ completely abandoned their usernames.The 5000 members is meaningless. There are +300 people that visit the site at least once every 10 days.

KO-SALES-TEAM
10-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Steven,

Did you mean +3000 or +300? I am not sure how having only 300 users logging on every 10 days defends any argument you've had so far.

Either way, we get many members that visit but don't frequently post on the e30 boards. How often they visit, we wouldn't know. We're not the administrators. But there are many sales to customers with minimal post counts, that much we know.

At this point, you are simply nitpicking my examples other than dealing with the main issue at hand. We are looking towards the next step. We put all the cards on the table. We want to provide the best prices and products for BMW enthusiasts.

Are we going to be able to help 318ti.org on that matter or will everything we say or do here be regarded with some connotation on something that's old and settled?

- Erick

1996 328ti
10-24-2007, 09:18 PM
Threads: 14,674, This Month: 360 http://www.318ti.org/forum/images/misc/vbtrends_up.gif (115%), Posts: 135,769, This Month: 2423 http://www.318ti.org/forum/images/misc/vbtrends_up.gif (56%)
Members: 4,962, This Month: 113 http://www.318ti.org/forum/images/misc/vbtrends_up.gif (21%), Active Members: 333

An active member is considered one who visits at least once in 10 days.
I don't pretend to be bigger than we are. I'm very comfortable with what we have here. And even more proud that I don't have to take sponsorship money for support and thereby remove posts not favorable to a vendor.

#2 - How nice of you to lock threads after about 5 people rant over the weekend, when we are not open, thus preventing us from addressing your members concerns, and then leaving them accessible to the public. Is this website run in Communist Russia? Are you a Chinese Dept. of Communications Deputy?You guys fail to realize this is my site.

KO-SALES-TEAM
10-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Steven,

Thank you for the statistics, but at this point, it's just supporting one argument. You're still not answering our main question in point.

Thanks,
Erick

1996 328ti
10-24-2007, 09:34 PM
And what is that?

KO-SALES-TEAM
10-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Is KO Performance going to be able to aid the 318ti.org members in providing BMW parts without having to be hassled by the administration with nitpicking how we decide to work and thank our customers?

- Erick

adamud
10-24-2007, 11:08 PM
Over the past year I have sent at least 3 emails to koperformance. Never once have I ever had a reply back to me. Some how you failed to "aid" a 318ti.org member....

1996 328ti
10-24-2007, 11:32 PM
Is KO Performance going to be able to aid the 318ti.org members in providing BMW parts without having to be hassled by the administration with nitpicking how we decide to work and thank our customers?

- ErickI have been allowing KO to post what are basically ads. The part I object to are bumps thanking people who are on other boards. If someone here buys from you, let them thank you. If you want to contribute to the forum, you are more than welcomed to. But I'm sorry, solely selling parts is not a contribution.

KO-SALES-TEAM
10-25-2007, 12:01 AM
Over the past year I have sent at least 3 emails to koperformance. Never once have I ever had a reply back to me. Some how you failed to "aid" a 318ti.org member....

Adam, over the past year KO has been understaffed. It was not until May where the 1st decicated salesman was hired (Sherwin), and until July when I joined as the 2nd salesman. Everything preceding that, there was too much workload for a single person and a huge backlog on e-mails developed.

Sherwin has been attending every single e-mail accumulated on our backlog since 2005. He's been at it for two months already.

In the mean time, the amount of work we are carrying is still fairly big, as we've been outgrowing our revenue sales by (in average) 20% every month. I've been trying to keep up with all our customers, but with Sherwin mainly focused on backlogs only, I have a lot to keep up with myself.

So, we do apologize for not being able to respond to your e-mails in the past, but now we're better staffed for that job. We've been doing pretty good so far. Best way to reach us is over the phone. If no one picks up and you get a voicemail, leave a message and we'll get back to you ASAP.

I have been allowing KO to post what are basically ads. The part I object to are bumps thanking people who are on other boards. If someone here buys from you, let them thank you. If you want to contribute to the forum, you are more than welcomed to. But I'm sorry, solely selling parts is not a contribution.

Steven,

Providing a community with lowest price guarantee on all Genuine and OEM Parts (along with quite a few aftermarket as well) not contributing? I find that humorous. Perhaps we're not contributing to your forum by enhancing your internet forum code or providing extra bandwidth for your use, but I'm sure your members (as well as yourself) will have great benefits when it comes time to replace/upgrade parts on your BMWs.

To me that's contributing.

And like I said. We thank the customers that order through forum orders under special forum pricing only. You cannot say those members don't exist because they are not active. Hell, you can access all our threads on this forum without even being logged on! If the customer tells us he or she came from 318ti.org then we thank 318ti.org. We don't question how many posts he/she has, or when was the last time he/she logged in.

I cannot believe such a huge hassle is being made over such a minor detail on how we carry out our business. No other forum seems to mind, I don't understand why it should be the case here. The fact we choose to thank our customers online should not be a reason to drop our supporter status, close half our threads, and push customers away from us (might I even call it just plainly bashing us) like you have been doing on every single thread yesterday.

- Erick

DustenT
10-25-2007, 12:11 AM
I never cease to be amazed on 318ti.org with the level of irrational, jeuvenile and pure child-like comments that seem to just naturally flow from a select few members that seem to be 12 years old yet with driver's licenses.

Sincerely,
John Paul Komasinski
President KO Performance / KO ENTERPRISES, INC.

I think I have a new signature quote! You won't ever have to worry about thanking me for purchases. There are plenty of vendor that manage to do business on the internet without insulting forum members. I'll spend my money with them.

96cali
10-25-2007, 12:14 AM
You guys fail to realize this is my site.

:lol: LOL

FWIW my casual knowledge of KO is that you promised a lot of things but did not deliver in the past but even recently you don't appear to have an intimate knowledge of the Ti. When it came to the X Brace deal you made a point to mention the rubber pad that is a non issue on 4cyl. On the O2 sensor deal I could not find a 1999 318ti on your site as an option (I easily got a much better price somewhere else too). Why go deal with someone who may or may not have issues to beat another vendors price? That game only works when you have outstanding customer service. If you want to change our opinions post links to some real people thanking you for great service and let time work it out.

my .02

KO-SALES-TEAM
10-25-2007, 12:41 AM
96cali,

You bring a valid point to this argument. We are mostly enthusiasts, and no one in the office has owned a 318ti. All of the information I provide is based on my general mechanical knowledge from 6 years with e30s, as well as whatever tools I have to my disposal (realOEM, etc) to find whether parts are compatible with your cars. The most I personally know of 318ti's is that you guys carry the same M42 as we have on our later model 318iS's and that we can use your rear subframe as our 5 lug swap in the back.

Anywho, I did realize that right now while quoting a fuel pump for a 318ti that the ti itself is not an option on our make/model search. I will make a note of that to be updated on our website. Searching by the part number I found on RealOEM, I found that the parts were available and noted specifically for the ti cars.

As for pricing, we stand by our lowest price guarantee policy. If it's the same brand part number, we will battle it out to give lowest price shipped to your door as long as you can provide us a source that we can verify pricing ourselves.

I could post a bunch of e-mails of positive feedback we receive, and I can link threads on the e30 board I personally focus on where they left feedback on our sales guys.

Links for your viewing pleasure:
http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93828
http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=96596&page=2

There's a bunch more, and I'm not even relating the e-mails that we have saved as feedback. You could read through our threads there for feedback. Notice that we thank the customers and they are all cool with it. Some even acknowledge it!

Back on the 318ti's, we won't claim that we are experts on the cars. We look at our system, with our information telling us if a part works or not. We can double check if a part originally came with the car with RealOEM as well. But with performance upgrades (such as the xbrace) we learn more by hearing our customer's feedback. I (and I am fairly sure I speak for everyone in the office) would love to learn the little quirks and details specific to the 318ti so we can better advise our future customers.

Thanks,
Erick

1996 328ti
10-25-2007, 01:01 AM
Back on the 318ti's, we won't claim that we are experts on the cars.Many places, including dealers don't know about these cars.

So has anyone here actually bought from KO, besides Father? :biggrin:

mohaughn
10-25-2007, 01:28 AM
I need an ICV for my car but they are 50$ more than autohausaz.. For some stuff I would use them, but I live in Florida so having to pay the tax takes away from any .50 saving on a particular part.

L84THSKY
10-25-2007, 01:35 AM
I just checked your site. You don't even have a 318ti in your "make & model" drop down window. That was enough to convince me NOT to consider buying an O2 sensor from you, at any price.

Well, there was this issue about a certain supercharger, that left a bad taste in my mouth. I just can't convince myself you want my business. You go on and on about your desire to help us out, how about ACKNOWLEDGING that 318ti's do exist!

Please call us or e-mail us if you do not see your model here, as we probably have what you are searching for even if it is unlisted, rare, or a late model vehicle.

That's hysterical. I own a "RARE" car.:biggrin:

zboot
10-25-2007, 01:56 AM
Words of advice KO:

1) Do NOT thank people on THIS forum for buying from you. Even us normal forum members don't post public thank you notes when we sell to each other. Heck, I've bought a couple things from members here and they did not thank me. It was more like me (the BUYER) thanking them (privately of course).

2) You may believe you are contributing low priced bmw goods. However so does a variety of other sites. You have not established any credibility with us and in case you have not realized it. . your current course of action is NOT helping your position.

3) You want to make money by selling to us, you want to better your rep, then quietly post your sales in the appropriate forum section. Browse the WTB ads. If you can satisfy someone's needs, then either PM them or respond in that thread. Quietly. We are not impressed by how many customers you have or how many people you thank. What impresses us is when lots of forum members say, "hey guess what, KO actually helped me with X, Y, and Z". Right now, NOBODY here is saying that.

4) Don't bother to argue. Remember this, trust takes a lot of time to build but can be lost in an instant. No amount of hand waving on your part or blame shifting will change that.

DustenT
10-25-2007, 02:05 AM
It appears that customer sat is still an issue: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=819404

It's probably better if KO just stays off this forum until we've gotten over the previous KO let-downs, one of which is still for sale: http://www.koperformance.com/BMW/turbo_superchargers/ko_performance/1pt8_9_liter_bmw_z3_318_supercharger_kit/ko_performance_e36_e37_1pt8L_1pt9L_bmw_318_bmw_z3_supercharger_kit.htm

http://www.koperformance.com/BMW/products/turbo_superchargers/ko/1pt8_9_liter_bmw_z3_318_supercharger_kit/1pt8_9_liter_bmw_z3_318_supercharger_kit1_600x450.jpg

1996 328ti
10-25-2007, 02:09 AM
Think he ever got his refund?

roadrash
10-25-2007, 03:48 AM
KO Sales Team,

With all that you've written so far, I still don't see that you understand why your "thank you" notes are a a poor business practice. Sure, it's definitely a good practice to express some degree of gratitude to a customer. However, your current practice is flawed. Perhaps I can explain why.

1) The effect of posting a "thank you" in via this forum, even though the recipient is not a member of this forum, is the same as if the person didn't exist at all. I.e., it appears to use that you're thanking fictional people for fictional orders. Surely you can see how that would cause a third party to question your motives and integrity.

2) By posting your "thank you" notes in the same thread (or any thread for that matter) where you initially advertised the sale, you move the thread up in the "recent posts" list(s). This, as I'm sure you know, is frequently referred to as "bumping" the thread. So, by moving the thread containing your initial sale up, you in effect are advertising. Sure, most sellers bump their "for sale" thread, and I've yet to see anyone complain about it. But, most sellers don't have a reputation for questionable sales tactics, so you won't enjoy certain liberties that other sellers enjoy

Your company has a certain reputation in this forum, and you've collectively expressed a sincere interest in restoring that reputation. Fair enough... I wish you the best of luck. But, actions speak louder than words. Your actions so far in this matter have been questionable, regardless of how much marketing spin you put on your explanation and how deftly you skirt the questions posed to you.

Speaking solely for myself, when I see a company that already has a questionable reputation engage in questionable tactics, and then use provocative and confrontational language when their tactics are questioned, it's quite easy choice for me to spend my money elsewhere.

JMJ

cooljess76
10-25-2007, 04:05 AM
I must have been an exceptional case because when I needed o2 sensors, I emailed John Paul and received a response within 15 minutes. This went on for about three emails, all of which he answered promptly. I placed my order, John Paul notified me approximately an hour later that the order was processed and he personally put them on the truck! The sensors arrived a day and a half later. Not only was my order tax free, shipping was free and expedited as well. I paid $173.68 for BOTH sensors when the dealer wanted $210 JUST FOR THE REAR. The sensors were the exact same part# that the dealer quoted me and fit perfectly. I've read a lot of negative things about KO Performance, but personally I've had nothing but great experiences with John Paul.
http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14880&page=3

I understand that Eric and Josh have past issues and John Paul has offered to make it right, take advantage of this opportunity to get things squared between you guys. I don't think bumping a thread by thanking it's customers is any reason to freak out. Now the fact that many of the thank you's are to people who aren't registered here is kinda tacky, but I wouldn't call it shady. I'd suggest a simple bump or update every couple of days, and only during the period that certain items are "on sale". It's really not that big of a deal, and it could have been resolved much smoother. I agree with JP that certain members who have a beef with KO are simply looking for reasons to bash and steer his business away. If you have problems with him, resolve it over the phone, in person, through emails or PMs, but don't go into his threads and spread your hatred. If it honestly bothers you that he bumps his threads by thanking customers, just don't click on the threads. Seriously, what are you even looking for by opening the thread besides trying to instigate a fight. Does it really matter to you who's shopping at KO? The only real reason to click on the thread is to see if it's something that interests you, ask a question about an item, answer other members questions or leave feedback.

FWIW, I will definitely continue to give my business to KO.

aceyx
10-25-2007, 04:31 AM
KO;

I think you need to read this thread as constructive criticism, and not a personal attack. There's good advice here if you're willing to listen.

STOP naming excuses, nobody wants to hear your tiny violins.
STOP biting the hand that feeds you, we're all potential customers here.
STOP whining about how unfair this is. Do you know how unfairly some of our members were treated by agents of your company?

START working on reputation and credibility. If you make a promise, keep it. If you mess up, make it right. Keep competitive on price, and if someone feels they had a good experience, maybe they'll defend you. That's what reputation is--not what you say about yourself, but what others are willing to risk their own reputation to say about you.

Personally, price alone isn't why I purchase from certain vendors. I go after value, meaning good service and good prices. Frankly, I'm willing to pay a premium on people who go the extra mile for me, and that's generally why I deal with specific vendors.

Also, stop trashing Steven. The guy has an incredible amount of patience and provides a great refuge from bf.c bull**** with this forum. It is your privilege to be here, not your right. I don't think anybody cares that you stay, just handle yourself like a mature adult.

KO-SALES-TEAM
10-25-2007, 05:15 AM
I cannot believe I am logging in at 12:03am from my own house to answer to all of this, but wow.

Mohaughn, if you would like to discuss pricing, we can try to work with you even with the sales tax. E-mail us with the link to autohauzusa and I'll be happy to work with you from there.

L84THSKY, read the thread. Your argument has been addressed already. But thanks for putting some of your time into reading the thread before posting your thoughts on the matter. It contributes none.

zboot, because your manner of thanking a customer differs from ours does not mean you are right and we are wrong. It's a personal preference that only seems to be backfiring in this forum for whatever reason. We already established that we seem to have no credibility and that we are starting at zero with this forum. I mentioned our past and to explain it in detail would take forever, but there's plenty that can be read on bimmerforums.

Steven, on the same token, your attitude towards this whole thread (or us for that matter) is comical... refund terms were issued to all customers for something an ex-employee did, and KO is paying for all of that. Grow up and start treating us with respect. I'd personally am trying to show you respect, but its hard when I can clearly read the sarcasm from most of your replies towards us.

Everyone else. This thread keeps revolving around the same issues again and again. But let me clarify:

We are making no excuses. We acknowledge what happened in the past, we acknowledge where we are in regards to 318ti.org.

Matter of fact is, we are still here... so we must be doing something right. Now, to all of you who complain for whatever reason, if you would like to deal with us personally, feel free to do so from 1-7pm EST when we are at the office. Leaving this thread go on overnight is CLEARLY letting you guys get way out of hand with assumptions and pointing the finger.

Again, bottom line -> We have our policies, I don't need to repeat them (again). We're more than glad to help in whatever we can. Call, ask, and then order. Report back here with your feedback.

For any further questions feel free to e-mail us or call the office.

Thank you for your time,
- Erick

teetime4one
10-25-2007, 05:48 AM
WOW
gotta give it to the guy...he's definitely trying with all of his might.
good luck with your business.
seems like a lot of work.
i personally wouldn't go to the extremes you've gone to in order to gain new customers.
but then...i don't have the stomach to be bashed as you have been here lately.
i also agree with the masses on the shady "one minute" thank you post...that was odd.
it's like i said....good luck

Triple_A
10-25-2007, 11:11 AM
You guys fail to realize this is my site.

this should have been the end of the argument.

1996 328ti
10-25-2007, 12:48 PM
2)Sure, most sellers bump their "for sale" thread, and I've yet to see anyone complain about it. But, most sellers don't have a reputation for questionable sales tactics, so you won't enjoy certain liberties that other sellers enjoyA simple bump is perfectly acceptable. Vendors on those big boards have special rights. There signatures don't have to adhere to any rules and pretty much their mods and admins will remove negative posts.

I must have been an exceptional case because when I needed o2 sensors, I emailed John Paul and received a response within 15 minutes.I'm pleased that someone has had a good experience. Your good experience is worth a lot more than as far as I'm concerned, fictional names.

Steven, on the same token, your attitude towards this whole thread (or us for that matter) is comical... refund terms were issued to all customers for something an ex-employee did, and KO is paying for all of that. Grow up and start treating us with respect. I'd personally am trying to show you respect, but its hard when I can clearly read the sarcasm from most of your replies towards us.
Grow up? Respect? Comical?
Listen, stick with bf.c, e46fanatics and wherever else you are a sponsor.

SDKmann
12-05-2007, 07:13 AM
Wow, this is an interesting thread. Too bad I wasnt around for this. I have never seen a business act so professional...