PDA

View Full Version : November 2007 Meet

HuGo
10-31-2007, 06:06 AM
Its that time of the month again! Its time for another real and true 318ti meet.

I have nothing in mind for this month. Again, its open for suggestions on what we can do.

All i know like every month its on the 2nd saturday of the month.

In this case the meet will be Nov. 10th 2007.

Time and Location TBA.

My ideas...

1.) Go eat some where and have a PCH cruise.

2.) Go eat some where and have an Angeles Crest cruise (go further than we did last time)

3.) Meet at a park some where to play Basketball or Soccer.

4.) Buy some food (pizza? Or We just go somewhere and buy our own food ex. jack in the box or so?) and just hang out at someone's house (Bobbak?)

5.) If anyone is going to do a mod, go to someones house and help with the mod then have pizza?

6.) Meet at a Dave and Busters and have a great time there?

YOUR IDEAS!

HuGo
10-31-2007, 06:09 AM

1.) Hugo

Marv17
10-31-2007, 08:16 AM
dude. i think im gonna be in Puerto Rico that weekend. :anger: how about u delay it for a week? 8-) lol. i thought bobbak offered his place this time, no?

HuGo
10-31-2007, 08:18 AM
dude. i think im gonna be in Puerto Rico that weekend. :anger: how about u delay it for a week? 8-) lol. i thought bobbak offered his place this time, no?

We cant break tradition :rolleyes: LoL.

Meet up with Father. Youll have a meet too, lol.

Plus i already asked for the day off.

cooljess76
11-01-2007, 04:30 AM
1.) HuGo
2.) cooljess76

saintse36
11-01-2007, 06:12 AM
OK ok I will go for sure this time and i not faking out lol also jesse hugo has ur lip man so here it is

1.) HuGo
2.) cooljess76
3.) Saintse36 aka White Alpina

M3_KILL3R
11-01-2007, 06:20 AM
oh ey.....cant do PCH isnt it on fire? i dont know yet. ill see if i can go. im a maybe a big maybe.

Marv17
11-01-2007, 06:28 AM
garik. dont lie to urself. just say u're not going cuz u never do. and the last time u did, u were like 3 hrs late. same us the lies man, lol.

M3_KILL3R
11-01-2007, 06:52 AM
i came last time foo and that wasnt my fault it was because my cousin was lagging it. ey man i showed up and took about 2 hours of harassment dont even start lol

plus u guys got some good cds off me

cooljess76
11-01-2007, 08:02 AM
jesse hugo has ur lip
You guys are gonna laugh when I show up on my bicycle:biggrin:J/K, I'll be up and running by then for sure. Thanks Gino!

HuGo
11-01-2007, 09:55 AM
oh ey.....cant do PCH isnt it on fire? i dont know yet. ill see if i can go. im a maybe a big maybe.

LoL dude, they turn the malibu fire off already. Pay attention.

Your always a maybe maybe.

HuGo
11-01-2007, 09:57 AM
I need my fuel pump by next sat for me to go. Im waiting on KO for a reply. Its pretty cheap, oem, and a good deal. I just want to know if they give warranty.

chuckrussell
11-01-2007, 03:01 PM
So when is there going to be a meet somewhere closer to the east coast.

lol I might just have to head to the westies for it.

Chuck

saintse36
11-01-2007, 03:09 PM
yo man i can get the fuel pump for you for dirt cheap and it's OEM i have a hook up all BMW parts and i can pick up and let me know

I need my fuel pump by next sat for me to go. Im waiting on KO for a reply. Its pretty cheap, oem, and a good deal. I just want to know if they give warranty.

HuGo
11-01-2007, 05:01 PM
So when is there going to be a meet somewhere closer to the east coast.

lol I might just have to head to the westies for it.

Chuck

Yea man, its the only way to go. Only here in SoCal is where the real meets happen.

yo man i can get the fuel pump for you for dirt cheap and it's OEM i have a hook up all BMW parts and i can pick up and let me know

How much :smile:

Marv17
11-01-2007, 07:03 PM

hey saintse36, are u able to get hook ups on other oem stuff? :joy:

saintse36
11-02-2007, 03:32 AM
Yeah man just give me a call at my phone i will PM
hey saintse36, are u able to get hook ups on other oem stuff? :joy:

HuGo
11-02-2007, 04:22 AM
Thanks anyway gino on that fuel pump.

I went and bought the fuel pump from KO Per. It was DIRT CHEAP. OEM equipment for $133. From the dealer it costs $330. Ill give KO the chance of trust like most of these uummm users dont.

lazoh
11-02-2007, 05:19 PM
1.) HuGo
2.) cooljess76
4.) Lazoh

Who else is going to show??? Socalpinoy?? BoBBak?? etc....

HuGo
11-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Ok but what are we going to do?

M3_KILL3R
11-02-2007, 08:49 PM
im still waiting for the damn sub! its been 7 weeks and hes sent it out 3 times!!! never buy from this guy if you do im going to slap you!

HuGo
11-02-2007, 09:21 PM
im still waiting for the damn sub! its been 7 weeks and hes sent it out 3 times!!! never buy from this guy if you do im going to slap you!

WTF are you talking about? Weirdo.

M3_KILL3R
11-02-2007, 09:24 PM
loll im waiting to install my sub! hopfully ill have it in before the meet...

Marv17
11-02-2007, 11:31 PM
yeah garik. weirdo. all random with the comments there buddy. lol.
lazoh, i would say i was going but im not gonna be in the states that weekend. bummer that im gonna miss a meet. didnt realize it til like last week or so. :-/

lazoh
11-03-2007, 09:30 PM
yeah garik. weirdo. all random with the comments there buddy. lol.
lazoh, i would say i was going but im not gonna be in the states that weekend. bummer that im gonna miss a meet. didnt realize it til like last week or so. :-/

Sucks bro, but you will more than likely be having a better time where you're going!!! Have fun and greetings from Central America!!!

saintse36
11-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Ok peps heres my story i be at the meet my car is running great just did the oil change last night changed my case crank vent valve. The last thing is that i will need a fuel level sensor let me know if any one has on because my gas gaguge says empty when it just put a full tank of gas thank in advamce

HuGo
11-04-2007, 08:39 PM
my gas gaguge says empty when it just put a full tank of gas thank in advamce

Check your fuse.

Marv17
11-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Ok peps heres my story i be at the meet my car is running great just did the oil change last night changed my case crank vent valve. The last thing is that i will need a fuel level sensor let me know if any one has on because my gas gaguge says empty when it just put a full tank of gas thank in advamce

Check your fuse.

BUT MAKE SURE U GROUND YOURSELF!! LOL... hahahaha...:drunk::evil_lau:

saintse36
11-05-2007, 05:55 AM
i already did i just need to buy a new one thanks pepes

saintse36
11-07-2007, 05:53 AM
so where is the meet going to be at let me someone pm with meeting spot

SoCalpinoy86
11-07-2007, 08:39 AM

Sorry guys, I can't make it to this one, I'll be in the process of moving to the city of Bellflower and settling in for the rest of this month and maybe into next. So I'm not sure if I'll make it to the December one either.

saintse36
11-07-2007, 06:33 PM
So where is the meet at Hugo if not well go to maybe i dont know. Let me know also Lazoh call me when you back in town or just text me ok peps l8tz

HuGo
11-07-2007, 07:37 PM
Help decide where the meet is going to be at.

Anyone else having problems accessing the org? I cant access it at home, im here at school right now.

HuGo
11-07-2007, 07:38 PM
1.) HuGo
2.) cooljess76
4.) Lazoh

Bump.

saintse36
11-07-2007, 08:42 PM
no not me io can acess it well i would say let play golf but nah to expensive. i dont know where to go only 2 days left to go so we need ideans well peace

M3_KILL3R
11-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Bump.

i wont be able to make it. remember when i said maybe well ya lol. this time im not flaking! i have a soccer tournament that i need to attend...

Marv17
11-08-2007, 02:35 AM
yeah but we mostly dont count u in anyhow garik. since ya really dont attend like a regular. lol.
ey Hugo, i thought it was going to be at bobbak's house this time. no? well so far its only 4 of u guys since ill be in Puerto Rico, socalpinoy is moving, bob hasnt said anything, and garik well he never shows (only once).
well if u guys dont really meet we can post pone one for the following weekend or something and meet up. just an idea. i dunno. we need more communication here yo.

cooljess76
11-08-2007, 02:48 AM
I'm cutting it really close to being able to make it. My car's still in pieces waiting for a stupid dimmer switch and waterpump. Pushing the meet back might be a good thing if it helps getting more people to show. I'd hate to break tradition, but it seems like we're all kinda tied up at the moment. I'll still show, even with a broken car if I have to though. But FWIW, I'm all for pushing the meet until next Saturday.

M3_KILL3R
11-08-2007, 05:58 AM
i say this month we pone it till next week....man shut up im seriously busy with a lot of **** at 18 did you guys work go to school play sports and fuk girls? n have time for ti meets?

saintse36
11-08-2007, 03:55 PM
A man i understand i been working since I was 16 and going to school full time. You know what dude just keep doing what your doing becuase this forum is always here. ok well peace

i say this month we pone it till next week....man shut up im seriously busy with a lot of **** at 18 did you guys work go to school play sports and fuk girls? n have time for ti meets?

Bobbak
11-08-2007, 04:05 PM
1.) HuGo
2.) cooljess76
4.) Lazoh
5.) BOBBAK!!!!!!!!:)

we can do the ihop thing then angeles crest or maybe my house i got a crappy charcoal grill and pet chickens, we'll get hotdogs and pineapple sode (from the 99 cents) and then go play cs in my room just an idea but i know ill be fun , and i just talked to my uncle about that group buy paint job

cooljess76
11-08-2007, 04:17 PM
i got a crappy charcoal grill and pet chickens, we'll get hotdogs and pineapple soda
:yikes:WTF??? Bobby NO!!! We're not going to grill your pet chickens:omfg:

cooljess76
11-08-2007, 04:19 PM

Gettin ass is gettin ass:_pelvic2: It's one of the few acceptable excuses, but by far the most legit. However, if you're getting ass at lunchtime, when most of the meets go down, maybe you're gettin too much ass and need to hook a brotha up:biggrin:

thesk8nmidget
11-08-2007, 04:25 PM
you should all do a long meet/drive to dallas texas so i can be included!

lol

cooljess76
11-08-2007, 04:35 PM
We're thinking about doing a Vegas meet, but it would be awesome if we could split the distance and meet up with you and the Colorado crew for some camping or something. If we all met up in Kansas, we could host a national meet that would OWN ALL! I say screw Christmas, since everyone will have it off, lets meet up and celebrate the Ti.

BTW, I mentioned Kansas because it's smack dab in the middle of the US, but maybe Utah would be cool for the southwesterners to meet up.

thesk8nmidget
11-08-2007, 05:59 PM
kansas! that way some new yorkers could come and it would be middle meet!

that would be awesome! im down to drive to kansas and meet up!

elchicano
11-08-2007, 07:24 PM
We're thinking about doing a Vegas meet, but it would be awesome if we could split the distance and meet up with you and the Colorado crew for some camping or something. If we all met up in Kansas, we could host a national meet that would OWN ALL! I say screw Christmas, since everyone will have it off, lets meet up and celebrate the Ti.

BTW, I mentioned Kansas because it's smack dab in the middle of the US, but maybe Utah would be cool for the southwesterners to meet up.

Thats what i was thinking about Im willling to go to kansas I will ask the rest of the guys in the group (which still has to be named haha). But that would be awesome:rolleyes:

thesk8nmidget
11-08-2007, 07:28 PM
ya for sure! we could organize the biggest ti meeting in the US!

i was thinking and i think mile high ti is a good one. i dont like the mile high club but change the club for ti and its got a catchy to the point pretty short name

or even shorter if you do mile-hi TI

elchicano
11-08-2007, 09:13 PM
yea i guess we are going wit "MHTi" its short and sounds good but yea i think this trip will have to go down for next year either spring or summer. Someone should start another post because we are just stealing this one from the SoCal and their meet my bad guys :biggrin:

thesk8nmidget
11-08-2007, 09:15 PM
ya i just read that good choice, and next year would be great gotta have plenty of time to plan.

and new thread is great idea. sorry too for stealing the thread

cooljess76
11-08-2007, 10:37 PM
no biggie, I'm the one who started rambling about Kansas, lol.

Anyway, we need a place to meet up. Has anyone heard from Jimmy? Maybe we could meet up in Downey and help him dismantle his car and take photos, so he could start selling it. I bet if we got 5 or 6 guys with wrenches, we could have it done in a day. The sooner he gets rid of the clubsport, the sooner he could get another one. I miss Jimmy and I'm sure he misses the Ti. Just a suggestion.
1.) HuGo
2.) cooljess76
3.) Saintse36
4.) Lazoh
5.) Bobbak

thesk8nmidget
11-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Has anyone heard from Jimmy? Maybe we could meet up in Downey and help him dismantle his car and take photos, so he could start selling it. I bet if we got 5 or 6 guys with wrenches, we could have it done in a day. The sooner he gets rid of the clubsport, the sooner he could get another one. I miss Jimmy and I'm sure he misses the Ti. Just a suggestion.

gosh i wish i could help people with their ti's! everyone move to dallas!

Marv17
11-09-2007, 06:34 AM
yea i guess we are going wit "MHTi" its short and sounds good but yea i think this trip will have to go down for next year either spring or summer. Someone should start another post because we are just stealing this one from the SoCal and their meet my bad guys :biggrin:

ya i just read that good choice, and next year would be great gotta have plenty of time to plan.

and new thread is great idea. sorry too for stealing the thread

eh. no big deal. sounds like a good idea tho. thatll be like a great road trip for those who go too. well one of us will bring it up again sometime in the spring once it starts getting warm again because man, its starting to get cold down here in SoCal.

Marv17
11-09-2007, 06:35 AM
no biggie, I'm the one who started rambling about Kansas, lol.

Anyway, we need a place to meet up. Has anyone heard from Jimmy? Maybe we could meet up in Downey and help him dismantle his car and take photos, so he could start selling it. I bet if we got 5 or 6 guys with wrenches, we could have it done in a day. The sooner he gets rid of the clubsport, the sooner he could get another one. I miss Jimmy and I'm sure he misses the Ti. Just a suggestion.
1.) HuGo
2.) cooljess76
3.) Saintse36
4.) Lazoh
5.) Bobbak

is he really going to part it out? cuz ill be happy to get some parts off his hands. :biggrin: it'd help out with the new Ti fund.

elchicano
11-09-2007, 06:43 AM
eh. no big deal. sounds like a good idea tho. thatll be like a great road trip for those who go too. well one of us will bring it up again sometime in the spring once it starts getting warm again because man, its starting to get cold down here in SoCal.

yea ill make sure to bring it back up, if you think Cali is cold you should check out colorado it wont be long before i will dread driving in the snow:biggrin:

cooljess76
11-09-2007, 07:04 AM
is he really going to part it out? cuz ill be happy to get some parts off his hands. :biggrin: it'd help out with the new Ti fund.

He was talking about it a few weeks ago, but I haven't heard from him. I was thinking about helping him out for A) get him some cash to get another Ti and B) letting SoCal get dibs on parts and save him on shipping. Of course it's his decision, but if nothing else, I'd just like to hang out with the guy and help him in any way I can. If you guys are down, have Hugo or Harold give him a call and set the meet up in Downey or wherever his car is and everyone bring a toolbox. Just a suggestion. Jimmy's an O.G. and we need to pull together to help one of our own. He's been without a Ti for too long!

chuckrussell
11-09-2007, 07:05 AM

Dibs on the alternator! I def need it. Let me know!

Chuck

Marv17
11-09-2007, 09:27 AM
hahaha. yeah jesse. ill be down to help out. however ill be back in like a week or so. so im assuming the meet is post poned for a week then. since no one has mentioned anything.

saintse36
11-09-2007, 05:51 PM
ok that sounds like a idea we should go to Jimmy house i talk to him like 2 weeks ago he was working at the airport but he said he has been really busy i will try calling him again and seeing what up ok i keep ya updated l8tz

HuGo
11-09-2007, 07:49 PM
I cant access the damn f*cking site in my mother effing house!!!!

Anyway, lets do one this week, and next weekend also for the jimmy thing to give him an advance notice. 2 meets why not? its just gas.

Tommorow i was thinking lets meet at ihop again and we can go play some mini golf. So tommorow meet at ihop at 2:30pm.

BTW, i got my fuel pump for really cheap and it was oem. I might order a fuel filter from KO again. It was quick shipping at a REALLY good price. I got it way cheaper than a discount from the dealer. I think the .org needs to just give them a freaking break already.

Anyway, i screwed up my computer trying to fix the damn thing. Hopefully i can retrieve my stuff from of it and i want to reprogram it brand new like if i just bought it from the store (i dont know how to do it though :frown:) with nothing on it. So i have been using my laptop but i still cant access this site. So im at school typing this right now.

HuGo
11-09-2007, 07:51 PM
gosh i wish i could help people with their ti's! everyone move to dallas!

LoL your asking 7+ members to move to dallas for 1 member. WHy dont you that 1 member move to SoCal for 7+ members? :icon_poke

saintse36
11-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Hugo just defrag the hard-drive and it should work or when you start your compter hold down F2 to go into the bios and do a system restore and that would make you rcompter like it was brand new... let me know if you need help ok l8tz

cooljess76
11-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Well things took a turn for the worse today and I think I'm going to kill someone. A friend whom I've loaned money to is saying that he didn't get paid as expected today and instead will get paid on Tuesday. In other words, he doesn't have my cash for gas that I've used taking his ass to work everyday for the past two weeks:mad: It's a 60 mile round trip, do the math. So there goes my oil change and fill-up for the meet:mad:

My waterpump arrived(in a totally mangled box that looked like it was ran over by a semi) and it's sitting here on my desk waiting to be installed. The old one has been chirping for a couple weeks now. My A/C bracket is also waiting to be installed, I was going to do that when I had the car jacked up for the oil change:mad:

And then there's my dash board. Completely ripped apart with wires hanging out everywhere. The headlight/dimmer switch that I ordered from Bavarian Auto Recycling in Rancho Cordova CA took more than a week to get here and when it arrived it didn't work:mad: So I called them and they said they'd send another one. Well it arrived today(a week and a half later) but guess what, it's the wrong freakin part!!!:mad: Those idiots sent me a headlight switch for a coupe or sedan which is totally different. It has an air conditioning vent attached, it's a "twist" knob instead of a "pull" knob, and it doesn't have a dimmer switch. I guess the part number that I gave them and the number that was on the first switch that they sent, got lost somewhere along the line and they have their heads stuck up their asses.

GOD DAMN IT I'm pissed!!! WTF is wrong with people??? My buddy's a chump, UPS is careless and Bavarian Auto Recycling is a bunch of worthless morons! I guess it's "$hit on Jesse" day. My mom want's me to take her to buy a TV and my buddy that owes me money wants me to take him to work tonight. Even after I told them that I planned on working on my car today not to mention washing and waxing it. F_ck this car and F_ck them! I'm going to sleep and I ain't doin $hit! Sorry guys, not gonna make it. FOCK!

I'll probably be in jail tomorrow.

lazoh
11-10-2007, 12:37 AM
Oh man!!! I've had days like this one and I hate them! Hope yo get everything sorted out and I'm leaving to Germany (Dusseldorf) on sunday and will not be back 'til the 20th, with that said I can only make tomorrow's meet and not the following week. Hope you can make it and hope that more memebers also make it!!!

kenster
11-10-2007, 01:27 AM
Well things took a turn for the worse today and I think I'm going to kill someone. A friend whom I've loaned money to is saying that he didn't get paid as expected today and instead will get paid on Tuesday. In other words, he doesn't have my cash for gas that I've used taking his ass to work everyday for the past two weeks:mad: It's a 60 mile round trip, do the math. So there goes my oil change and fill-up for the meet:mad:

My waterpump arrived(in a totally mangled box that looked like it was ran over by a semi) and it's sitting here on my desk waiting to be installed. The old one has been chirping for a couple weeks now. My A/C bracket is also waiting to be installed, I was going to do that when I had the car jacked up for the oil change:mad:

And then there's my dash board. Completely ripped apart with wires hanging out everywhere. The headlight/dimmer switch that I ordered from Bavarian Auto Recycling in Rancho Cordova CA took more than a week to get here and when it arrived it didn't work:mad: So I called them and they said they'd send another one. Well it arrived today(a week and a half later) but guess what, it's the wrong freakin part!!!:mad: Those idiots sent me a headlight switch for a coupe or sedan which is totally different. It has an air conditioning vent attached, it's a "twist" knob instead of a "pull" knob, and it doesn't have a dimmer switch. I guess the part number that I gave them and the number that was on the first switch that they sent, got lost somewhere along the line and they have their heads stuck up their asses.

GOD DAMN IT I'm pissed!!! WTF is wrong with people??? My buddy's a chump, UPS is careless and is a bunch of worthless morons! I guess it's "$hit on Jesse" day. My mom want's me to take her to buy a TV and my buddy that owes me money wants me to take him to work tonight. Even after I told them that I planned on working on my car today not to mention washing and waxing it. F_ck this car and F_ck them! I'm going to sleep and I ain't doin $hit! Sorry guys, not gonna make it. FOCK!

I'll probably be in jail tomorrow.

FYI don't bother with Bavarian Auto Recycling they are horrible, personal exp. Wanna sell the car to me hehe.:biggrin:

Bobbak
11-10-2007, 01:42 AM
woot , i dont have work that day, i can make the meet.
Want me to bring anything pm me if you guys need anything, soda, candy w/e

Oh and BTW check out my new mod ill bring it tomorrow so you can see it but im not gonna tell you what it is till tomorrow all i'll say is that it's build in a Tictak container

HuGo
11-10-2007, 03:17 AM
Ok so since you dont work, lets make it at 2pm.

DONT FORGET TO BRING MY SPARE! :smile:

lazoh
11-10-2007, 05:40 PM
So.....who is showing up??

HuGo
Lazoh
saintse36
Cooljess76???
Bobbak
And...........

It be great if you come Jessy, I need help with my window and I'm willing to cover your gas? Yes? No?

saintse36
11-10-2007, 06:17 PM
yeah Jessie you need to come down bro hope to you you there

cooljess76
11-10-2007, 06:54 PM
I'd love to make it guys, but I'm taking my WP out right now. Then installing the A/C compressor bracket and hopefully an oil change. I have to get it done within the next 2 hours so I could take my mom to the bank and to buy an LCD. I'm pretty pissed that I can't, but it's outta my hands. I'm affraid to drive my car with waterpump thats going bad for obvious reasons. Besides that I'm already 400 miles overdue on an oil change. Thanks to a certain freeloading friend of mine, that leaves me with no cash until Tuesday.

Marv17
11-11-2007, 02:40 AM
hey jesse, sry to hear the bad news about the troubles with the car lately and with ur buddy. messed up i think.
however, how was the meet today guys? anybody really go? where was it?
man, puerto rico is HUMID. ill post some pics when i get home.

lazoh
11-11-2007, 02:54 AM
hey jesse, sry to hear the bad news about the troubles with the car lately and with ur buddy. messed up i think.
however, how was the meet today guys? anybody really go? where was it?
man, puerto rico is HUMID. ill post some pics when i get home.

We had the meet and 5 members showed:
HuGo
lazoh
Bobbak
Saintse36
Angelo

Next month's meet is going to be off the hook!!!!! Stay put for the details and all I can say is that you need to bring your overalls and tools!!!!

Puerto Rico is always humid, I have to go back on December 3rd, where you staying at?

cooljess76
11-11-2007, 03:38 AM
So what'd you guys end up doing? I'm sure it was a good time whatever it was. Next month at Jimmy's house?

lazoh
11-11-2007, 04:30 AM
So what'd you guys end up doing? I'm sure it was a good time whatever it was. Next month at Jimmy's house?

We just kicked it at Rallys and look at Bobbak's new invention and new LED trunk light. Next meet will actually be at Bobbak's house and we will hold a tech session. We need you to come though!!! You have skills and we need them!!! The idea is to work in our cars, for instance I need my regulator changed or fix and we for sure know that the rest of the Socal krew will have something to fix. Can we count on you?? Please!!!

See you next month brother!!!!

cooljess76
11-11-2007, 04:53 AM
Tech session sounds cool. I'd be more than happy to fix your window regulator. I have plenty of experience in that area. I finally fixed mine and I think I figured out why they get messed up so frequently. So I'll take a look at yours and I'm pretty confident that we could fix it and you'll never have problems with it again. In fact, you could just leave your car with me while you're in Germany and I'll get everything sorted out for you:tongue:

What was Bobby's invention? Crazy kid, he's always coming up with cool stuff.

lazoh
11-11-2007, 05:46 AM
Tech session sounds cool. I'd be more than happy to fix your window regulator. I have plenty of experience in that area. I finally fixed mine and I think I figured out why they get messed up so frequently. So I'll take a look at yours and I'm pretty confident that we could fix it and you'll never have problems with it again. In fact, you could just leave your car with me while you're in Germany and I'll get everything sorted out for you:tongue:

What was Bobby's invention? Crazy kid, he's always coming up with cool stuff.

I would have left my car with you if you had come to the meet :tongue:

Bobby made a flashlight out of a tic tac box and it works by shaking it, he is amazing!!!! Bring your tools and I beleive that it will be on December 8th at Bobby's house, see you there!!!

cooljess76
11-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Sweet dude, see ya when you get back. Have a safe and awesome trip Brotha!!!

lazoh
11-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Sweet dude, see ya when you get back. Have a safe and awesome trip Brotha!!!

Thanks Brotha!!