PDA

View Full Version : MINI MEET

Bobbak
12-12-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm planning a mini meet this week i wanna get my amp put in and wanna finish those LED light mods for you guys.

MY work times are posted up i can meet up ANYTIME that im not working

HuGo
12-12-2007, 10:14 PM
i dont work tonight and sunday. I would be down for tonight or sunday but i dont want to go all the way over there again.

HuGo
12-12-2007, 10:24 PM
BTW, i also bought the shocks today so it would be kool to install this week.

lazoh
12-12-2007, 11:40 PM
BTW, i also bought the shocks today so it would be kool to install this week.

Where did you get the shocks? And I can't on sunday :mad: I have to take one more trip and it's a long trip!!!! Going to Argentina on sunday, here I was thinking traveling was over :mad: Oh well, that's life....

HuGo
12-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Where did you get the shocks? And I can't on sunday :mad: I have to take one more trip and it's a long trip!!!! Going to Argentina on sunday, here I was thinking traveling was over :mad: Oh well, that's life....

Argentina? You lucky mother effer! Oh man, if you dont smash, ill be dissapointed :frown: But then again you do have a wife so...ok i guess that's out of the question.

Anyway, i got them at pep boys.

Marv17
12-13-2007, 12:20 AM
i can meet tonight but about 9:30pm and after tho. i go into work late tomorrow anyway. ill be down. just text me if one of you guys wanna meet.
im also off monday. so if bobby, hugo, or jesse wanna meet up i can on that day too.
again just text me, cuz ill be in class in like 15 min for 2 hrs.

M3_KILL3R
12-13-2007, 01:27 AM
hey guys i dont know if i can make it if you make it this week
i have work every day this week ...im off tuesdays but next week its holiday vacation so i can come down any day next week

HuGo
12-13-2007, 01:29 AM
hey guys i dont know if i can make it if you make it this week
i have work every day this week ...im off tuesdays but next week its holiday vacation so i can come down any day next week

Can you tonight?

Harold, can you tonight? Or is 9:30 way to late already? Im finished with my finals so i aint got nothing to do tommorow but sleep in. Plus i dont work either so yea. AND my parents leave to mexico.

HuGo
12-13-2007, 01:36 AM
Marv said if you guys want, we can go to his house tonight after 9:30.

GRRR i want to compare the 6000K and 8500K angel eyes to see which one i want.

lazoh
12-13-2007, 02:17 AM
Can you tonight?

Harold, can you tonight? Or is 9:30 way to late already? Im finished with my finals so i aint got nothing to do tommorow but sleep in. Plus i dont work either so yea. AND my parents leave to mexico.

I more than likely cannot go tonight because I'm leaving very early tomorrow to Tijuana to work for the day :frown: Have fun though!!! Make sure to make my LED trunk light and have it ready for me when we meet the next time :biggrin:

M3_KILL3R
12-13-2007, 07:41 AM
I more than likely cannot go tonight because I'm leaving very early tomorrow to Tijuana to work for the day :frown: Have fun though!!! Make sure to make my LED trunk light and have it ready for me when we meet the next time :biggrin:

loll lets just get together next tuesday too...ill come down at like 9 am if you guys want make it a full day thing again

ashylarry
12-13-2007, 10:58 AM
im free whenever...

Marv17
12-13-2007, 09:11 PM
lets do monday, yeah?