PDA

View Full Version : Down Hill Starts Here

HuGo
02-23-2008, 03:24 AM
http://www.break.com/index/girl-talks-tough-on-webcam.html

WoW :no:

Our generation is really going down hill. Next thing you know, we wont have any doctors or scientist anymore or any real education for that matter.

Marv17
02-23-2008, 06:13 AM
HUH? what is up with a white girl tryin to act/talk ghetto. as if she's from the hood and hangs out with the niggas around on the streets. psh... whats going on with ppl these days yo? act yo kind. lol.

elchicano
02-23-2008, 06:19 AM
thats what i said, i see these girls all the time, I'm like wtf? That's like me trying to act asian. haha But yea what kind of gangster goes on a web cam a says sh!t like that from the safety of their home, I wanna see her actually try that on the street. It's pathetic and it sounds like she rehearsed it and then at the last moment forgot the lines haha

HuGo
02-23-2008, 06:19 AM
I see this kid going postal at a job or school one day.

http://www.break.com/index/psycho-kid-is-obsessed-with-myspace.html

elchicano
02-23-2008, 06:26 AM
hell no... that's why kids shouldn't have a myspace. He must have no social life if he takes myspace so serious, sad i tell yah.

the governor
02-23-2008, 09:43 AM
The down fall started when parents were no longer allowed to spank their children and continued when everyone felt they were special and more important than the next. Thank child activist and MySpace. We need a generation wake up informing these kids they aren't special, despite what their parents tell them. They aren't any different or more unique than the other 6 billion people on this planet. And one more thing hard work isn't a 2 word phrase that say its a way of life and its the only way you will amount to anything.
Sorry kind of a sore subject.

elchicano
02-23-2008, 03:42 PM
The down fall started when parents were no longer allowed to spank their children and continued when everyone felt they were special and more important than the next. Thank child activist and MySpace. We need a generation wake up informing these kids they aren't special, despite what their parents tell them. They aren't any different or more unique than the other 6 billion people on this planet. And one more thing hard work isn't a 2 word phrase that say its a way of life and its the only way you will amount to anything.

Yea i know what your mean my brothers and i respected our parents and I started working with my dad in constuction at 12. I think i has kept me out of trouble and at the same time i know the value of a dollar. Some of this kids need to be hit with a belt or at least spanked.

b.u.ti-ful
02-23-2008, 05:26 PM
If spanking or hitting kids made them into model citizens the hood would be the most wonderful place in the world.

I have been a parent for 16 years and I know what works.

TONS of one-on-one attention and providing a child with constructive, supervised activities.

That's what elchicano's dad was doing.

I also worked with my dad since I was about 10.

He never hit me once, but I bet he wanted to a few times.

Marv17
02-23-2008, 05:32 PM
yeah i totally agree. with both of you. i see kids that go postal sometimes. i even have a cousin that is crazy. and whenever he tries to hit me i just knock him out and tell him not to do it because he doesnt like to get hit himself. and that was like 5 yrs ago. now he's a calm kid.
and WTF! why are parents letting kids have their own page at such a young age?! they're supposed to be outside playing, hanging out with other kids. damn new parents are being lazy to teach their kids good moral values these days.

DustenT
02-23-2008, 05:45 PM

Right on brother. We are surrounded by lazy, emotional bitches.

b.u.ti-ful
02-23-2008, 06:18 PM
I'd rather take my BMW to a mechanic who was educated and level headed and knows what he's doing than one who can't get the old part off so he starts throwing tools and hitting things with hammers. That's what frustrated parent's do when they don't know the proper procedures.

elchicano
02-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Yea my dad never hit me either, but just the threat alone of getting hit was more than enough for my brothers and myself. My cousins on the other hand always got what they wanted and never worked for anything. now one is into drugs and the other is pregnant and her boyfriend left her. Like my dad always told me, "nothing is free in this world, if you want something you gotta work for it".

thesk8nmidget
02-25-2008, 11:04 PM
if yo got any ting to say say it to my face NIK-A

WOW!

tiFreak
02-25-2008, 11:23 PM
rofl, I would laugh my @$$ off if she got shot for saying that :biggrin:

thesk8nmidget
02-25-2008, 11:25 PM
probably more like curb stomped!

the governor
02-26-2008, 01:31 AM
The best part is get her away from the computer and she is a scared confused little girl that cant take care of herself and would be lost without her parents (if that’s what you call older people that are responsible for raising this loud mouth thing) and would probably wont survive without their roof and food.
Please let Darwin run its course.