PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Meet - March 2008

Marv17
02-26-2008, 07:02 AM
Alright SoCal guys. Guess the time is coming up again. I didnt see Hugo, our "socal director" start a thread so i just thought to start it myself for us. (lol)
So what you guys wanna do? I'm running out of ideas of what we should do. It should also be warmer in about two weeks or so. So umm.... anyone with ideas??

HuGo
02-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Don't forget it will be on March 8th.

Well you wanted to go to Angeles Crest. We can do that if you want? Also have some lunch? We haven't done a drive in a LONG time.

Marv17
02-26-2008, 10:09 AM
is it on march 8th? guess so. a drive up there? is there like a spot to stop and grill something out there?
well i was thinking of something like that. but i just dont want to burn a lot of gas in just a day, if you know what i mean.
however, lets see what the others want to do or have to say.
jesse?
bobbak?
lazoh?
da govna? (the governor)
m3killer? (if you're able to move. hugo could be your driver)
anyway else who liked to attend...

Bobbak
02-26-2008, 10:15 AM
tech meet?

i still gotta do those LED trunk light mods for u guys and im sure we all need to do stuff like oil changes and stuff

Marv17
02-26-2008, 06:40 PM
i was about to ask you regarding those trunk lights. btw bobby, i still need a switch lol. i might stop by the junkyard in ontario or baldwin park this weekend. hopefully they'll have one. im not due for an oil change just yet.
but soon. hey harold, think i can barrow that oil pump for when i need it? porfavor.

oh, and i was gonna ask you guys if i can see your center console for the cupholders. i want to see if i'd fit in my new one and if it does im gonna have to buy one from the dealer.

HuGo
02-27-2008, 04:53 AM
is it on march 8th? guess so. a drive up there? is there like a spot to stop and grill something out there?
well i was thinking of something like that. but i just dont want to burn a lot of gas in just a day, if you know what i mean.
however, lets see what the others want to do or have to say.
jesse?
bobbak?
lazoh?
da govna? (the governor)
m3killer? (if you're able to move. hugo could be your driver)
anyway else who liked to attend...

Im sure you can spend the gas since the last 3 meets have been on your side.

cooljess76
02-27-2008, 05:01 AM
I'm down

the governor
02-27-2008, 06:13 AM
I have to work all day 11am-9pm if its a tech meet and its still going on after 9 I'll stop by.
:(

ashylarry
02-27-2008, 10:08 AM
im down for a tech meet. I didn't get anything done at the last meet...

HuGo
02-27-2008, 10:13 AM
Lets do a drive for a change.

Bobbak
02-27-2008, 10:47 AM
what about tech meet then food then drive?

cooljess76
02-27-2008, 06:06 PM
Heck, you guys wanna go for a drive? Lets show up to the MHTi meet! Leave Friday night, back Monday morning:eek:

Marv17
02-27-2008, 06:46 PM
why dont we go to jesse's place? drive up PCH and hang out there? cuz then we'll do the drive like some want, and work on anything that we need to work on. plus its nice in ventura.

???

HuGo
02-27-2008, 10:05 PM
All i know is i want to do a drive this time.

lazoh
02-28-2008, 03:25 AM
why dont we go to jesse's place? drive up PCH and hang out there? cuz then we'll do the drive like some want, and work on anything that we need to work on. plus its nice in ventura.

???

Sounds good to me but we need more than 3 people going. I think I'm good but I do have a trip to Mexico that is suppose to end Friday. Are we settled to drive up to Jesse's (if Jesse is ok with it), have a tech meet and eat??

Marv17
02-28-2008, 05:08 AM
yeah. i mean im up for that. cuz last time we were over in that area it wasnt for long. we can take up PCH. or take the freeway all the way there again. or can meet up on pch as me and bobby take it all the way up from the OC. :biggrin: or how do you guys wanna meet up? cuz its me and bobby that have the longest drive.

cooljess76
02-28-2008, 05:39 AM
Well so far you guys have seen the harbor, the beach, the pier, downtown, Marina Park, and my house. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about WeinerSchnitzel. If you guys are up for it, there's some mountains about 20 minutes away in Ojai. The roads are pretty twisty and the scenery is nice. If you guys want to check it out, look up HWY 33 in Ojai and LMK what you think.

ashylarry
02-28-2008, 06:06 AM
i need enough time to do all of my stuff. I have too many things to attend to on my car to be left unattended. I need to change my rear shock mounts that have been sitting in my trunk waiting to be installed, check out my tie rods/bearings, fix my side skirts, fix my door panels/windows and other little things... I don't want to be rushed like last time and leave things half-assed and then getting stuck at Harold's house frantically trying to get things done like getting my brake lights fixed in the dark...that wasn't too fun

ashylarry
02-28-2008, 06:09 AM
You guys can have your drive and have the meet however you want, but if it's not going to be a tech meet (get things done/sharing knowlegde) I'm going have to skip it and get my car ready for the April meet. I just got my career started working for the government and im on the grind monday through friday 8-5 so the only chance I get to get my car maintained is the weekend.

HuGo
02-28-2008, 07:15 AM
So why dont we do everything early morning, so that by the afternoon we finished our drive and you guys can start working on your cars? And yes ashylarry, come with us for the drive.

Marv, contact jeff. Ill try to see if i can call angelo, mothman, and pretty much our old ppl cuz i havent seen those guys in forever! You know what, ill just send the 30pms i used to send every month.

Marv17
02-28-2008, 07:43 AM
well jeff hasnt answered me since like december or janurary. i think he's too busy still with school. he should be graduating this semester so i bet he has tons of things to get finished for that. but yeah, hit up the others. i still havent meet the rest of the ppl yet.

hey "B", if you come i'll definitely help out any way i can. but those side skirts are gonna be a bitch to fix. ill look up on the rear shock mounts. cuz i might do them soon too.

HuGo
02-28-2008, 07:51 AM
Ashylarry, you gotta be part of the team and come on the drive with us too.

lazoh
02-29-2008, 04:05 AM
getting stuck at Harold's house frantically trying to get things done like getting my brake lights fixed in the dark...that wasn't too fun

BTW did you get a new switch?

ashylarry
02-29-2008, 04:17 AM
yeah i got a new switch, but it didn't fix it. there was a short that I found within the car's wiring. problem solved, but shortly after I fixed that, my passenger side window fell off track for the first time...

And i'll go for the drive, but i need to get these things done.

lazoh
02-29-2008, 04:27 AM
Settled then!!! Need to leave early to Jessy's house get ashylarry's things fixed and then take a nice drive! Jessy, you think you can help B get these things done? Of course the rest of us will also help.

HuGo,
Need my scan tool to start doing diagnostics on the Hellroot ti, I would prefer to get it by this weekend since I will start doing thigs to it. let me know if we can hook up tomorrow (friday)??

HuGo
02-29-2008, 05:36 AM
HuGo,
Need my scan tool to start doing diagnostics on the Hellroot ti

Wtf? What scan tool?

Marv17
02-29-2008, 07:51 AM
hey harold, i need that oil reset light tool as well. if that's cool with you.
Bobby, how about them trunk light mods? how they coming along?

Bobbak
02-29-2008, 09:58 AM
update

got the bumper painted but im looking for hella lights that i can put in the fogs and then hook up some hids i want then to be super bright and then i gotta fix my tail lights, i got a fix it ticket

HuGo
02-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Pics?

Marv17
02-29-2008, 07:47 PM
bobby. i dont think you should put HIDs. those BIG lights will probably be bright enough. besides that might get you another fix it ticket. but you can do whatever you wanna do, either way i think it'll look COOL. cant wait to see it.

edit: (added) hey jesse, im gonna take a bottle of the sea foam stuff. so hopefully i can finally do it since i always forget about it.

HuGo
03-01-2008, 05:10 AM
So whos taking the rear bumper?

Marv17
03-01-2008, 05:30 AM
well the rear bumper is at my house. still thinking about it. i like it. however dunno know how to mount it, plus i want to see how it looks on my car first before i commit to it. plus im still thinking of how im gonna get it painted if i keep it.
why do you ask?
do you want it now?

HuGo
03-01-2008, 06:03 AM
do you want it now?

F*ck no dude!

----

So you actually have it? When did you pick it up, lol. What, i can't ask questions now or what?

Marv17
03-01-2008, 06:24 AM
LOL. im messing with ya man...
yeah i have it. its in my yard. harold knew i was gonna pick it up. its made of fiberglass and i have no freaking clue how it mounts. lol.
no you cant ask questions. you're very suspicious. ha. jk.

HuGo
03-01-2008, 08:24 AM
So where we going to meet? Ihop?

Marv17
03-01-2008, 10:22 AM
we're gonna meet at ihop? i thought we were gonna take pch all the way up there? (well thats the impression i got) or was the idea doing the drive after the technical part??

cooljess76
03-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Hey guys, I'm gonna have to pass on a tech meet at my place due to limited space and time. You gotta remember that if we're gonna go for a drive, have lunch, etc. the tech meet will take up too much time. We usually end up working until we run out of light. Sometimes it's nice to just drive these f*ckin things.

We could do small stuff like Marv's seafoam or a window regulator anywhere. Heck, we chipped Garik's car at In&Out. But let's spend this Saturday doing something fun. I was thinking that we meet up at Marina Park again or somewhere else, throw some stuff on the grill and do a couple small projects in the parking lot. Then later head up to either Ojai or Malibu for some cool photos.

Anyway, LMK what you guys think. If you want to do a tech meet, I'll be more than happy to come down to LA or OC and help out.

HuGo
03-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Well i meant to meet up with me. Since im probably the last guy to meet up with. What i meant was meet somewhere, then go to PCH towards ventura, and same thing back. So ihop is right on the 5 freeway (which you will need to take towards my house anyway marv), then hop on the 110N, to the 10, to PCH.

Jesse, i think the only person that needs to do anything right now is B. So 1 car isnt a lot of space, lol. But i agree, we've had so many tech meets that i just want to kill the day having fun or doing drives.

Marv17
03-01-2008, 06:55 PM
....im up for whatever. im not picky. but yeah, i just wanna sea foam my car. its easy and fast i assume.
alright, we can do that hugo. meet you up at ihop and find pch in santa monica and go up from there. its nice there too.

youngnikolai
03-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Hey Guys,

I should be in. I still need to change by rear shock mounts too so a tech meet is great, but I'm up for anything. Ventura area is great by me since I was thinking about heading up north directly from the meet. Ojai is cool and there's a pizzeria there surrounded by orange groves... pretty idyllic.

Marv17
03-03-2008, 01:25 AM
guys... i have some bad news...

I'm not gonna be able to go to the meet. :-( Im scheduled to work this saturday unfortunately. I havent worked a saturday in a LONG time and b/c one of the girls is off for that day i have to take her spot. im off at seven. but im down to meet you guys up for the evening. where ever. cuz i still wanna check out bobby's new look and hang out. maybe even seafoam my car at least.

Bobbak
03-04-2008, 04:30 AM
ok so i got my bumper painted and got hella 500's for the fog lights i got the wings painted gray like the sideskirts i dont have and now im in the process of hooking up the bumper to my car here are some pics tell me what you think

feel free to criticize and call it ricey it's ur 2 cents

i gotta get new tires i got a flat so i cant really go anywhere

Marv17
03-04-2008, 05:19 AM
DUDE!!! looks pretty cool. definitely different. guess you're the only TI in the World to have that mod. wonder what it looks like lit up at night. probably BRIGHT as hell.

HuGo
03-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Start a new thread so ppl can see (if you havent already). Not many ppl look at our thread.

Marv17
03-04-2008, 08:00 AM
naw. im sure ppl can see it. right?
hey bobby. i was thinking... i know its "your" car, but ever thought about changing the flag to a grey one? to match the sideskirts. i know your thing is orange like mine is blue, but i had an image in my head and it looked sweet. i dunno just a thought. dont take it personal. but man. your car has changed a lot within the past few months. new suspension. new front bumper. not to mention the cool computer you created. lol. dude. its a one of a kind TI. wonder whats next...

HuGo
03-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Im sure they can see the pics when they view the thread. But how many ppl actually look at our thread?

HuGo
03-04-2008, 08:47 AM
You guys want to drive to las vegas for a huge meet called the Mfest?

http://www.socalbimmer.com/index.php?topic=204.0;topicseen

Bobbak
03-04-2008, 11:29 AM
http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21052 :)

elchicano
03-04-2008, 05:09 PM
I look at your guys threads:biggrin:

HuGo
03-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Sweet.

thesk8nmidget
03-04-2008, 05:54 PM
yeah i do too. and that vegas meet would be a blast too bad its not nearly enough planning time. wouldnt be a bad idea to do it another year

HuGo
03-04-2008, 06:39 PM
yeah i do too. and that vegas meet would be a blast too bad its not nearly enough planning time. wouldnt be a bad idea to do it another year

So you guys are still down for the vegas thing in june?

tiFreak
03-04-2008, 11:08 PM
so do I (I'm not sure why)

cooljess76
03-04-2008, 11:13 PM
so do I (I'm not sure why)
because all the crazy sh!t goes down in SoCal. A couple phone calls and a meet happens out of nowhere. The cool thing is while you're waiting in a parking lot somewhere, you could hear the Ti's downshifting off the freeway.

elchicano
03-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Im down for june but you never know what could happen until then

HuGo
03-05-2008, 07:45 AM
because all the crazy sh!t goes down in SoCal. A couple phone calls and a meet happens out of nowhere. The cool thing is while you're waiting in a parking lot somewhere, you could hear the Ti's downshifting off the freeway.

LoL...and i know exactly what night your talking about.

You came to my house to pick up an alternator and out of a sudden its like a 7 car meet Ti. We helped garik put his chip. At the time Jimmy was with us. Also, that's where the whole grounding yourself started.

Marv17
03-05-2008, 07:47 AM
ahh... i wish i was there that night. when was that anyway?

HuGo
03-05-2008, 07:53 AM
ahh... i wish i was there that night. when was that anyway?

this was a WHILE back. Pretty much when jimmy used to hang out with us.

M3_KILL3R
03-05-2008, 08:00 AM
LoL...and i know exactly what night your talking about.

You came to my house to pick up an alternator and out of a sudden its like a 7 car meet Ti. We helped garik put his chip. At the time Jimmy was with us. Also, that's where the whole grounding yourself started.

hands down best meet!!
i get a call at 8 ..."hey garik wanna come to a meet..." "FUK yes i do loll"
ya and harold was grounded THANK GOD!

M3_KILL3R
03-05-2008, 08:00 AM
this was a WHILE back. Pretty much when jimmy used to hang out with us.

it was in july i remember that

Bobbak
03-05-2008, 08:07 AM
i dunno if i can come to the meet unless it's at my house my car has a flat tire :( we can BBQ and work on cars at my house if interested i still need to mount my Tv's antenna so i gotta rip out my headliner and rewire some stuff AND I STILL NEED TO DO THOSE FREAKEN STUPID TRUNK LIGHT MODS

HuGo
03-05-2008, 08:10 AM
Garik, can you come out to the meet? Ill pick you up?

Its not even about ti's that much anymore. Its about friends. Ima see if i can call up jimmy too.

Bobbak, get a used tire :smile:

Marv17
03-05-2008, 08:15 AM
bobby... i have an extra full set :biggrin: :lol::icon_poke

cooljess76
03-05-2008, 08:51 AM
Bobby, most tire shops will fix flats for free or you could go to autozone and get a tire plug kit and DIY, it's easy and takes less than 5 minutes. You don't even have to take the wheel off of the car. I can't wait till Saturday!

Bobbak
03-05-2008, 10:53 AM
bobby... i have an extra full set :biggrin: :lol::icon_poke

chrome? yuck :)

its a big hole that i can fit my hand into

im probly gonna get a a used tire and since my birthday is coming up im gonna ask for ac schnitzer rims with perelli tires

PettitWC
03-05-2008, 03:08 PM
I can't wait till Saturday!

you guys definitely need too take a bunch more pictures this time!! I want to see some PCH cruising shots, with the ocean in the background, if you're going up it

HuGo
03-05-2008, 09:26 PM
chrome? yuck :)

Bahaha. Chrome FTMFL!

thesk8nmidget
03-05-2008, 09:37 PM
paint them black... sport wheels look good black.

or you could do them gray to match your side skirts

30yrMbr
03-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Darn, I'd like to come out for a drive, but will be at Sears Point Raceway, I'll be working a Driving School this weekend. Maybe next month.

Roger

Bobbak
03-07-2008, 03:43 AM
ok so ill start the count, and just curious what we are doing

1.) Bobbak
2.)

M3_KILL3R
03-07-2008, 04:47 AM
Garik, can you come out to the meet? Ill pick you up?

Its not even about ti's that much anymore. Its about friends. Ima see if i can call up jimmy too.

thanks bro but to be honest im some what scared of cars at the moment and my parents wont let me go 10 feet out of the house lol

M3_KILL3R
03-07-2008, 04:47 AM
BUT someone photoshop my car into one of pics :biggrin:

HuGo
03-07-2008, 05:13 AM
Ground yourself to the car and you should be good. LoL JK :biggrin:

meet at ihop @ 11am. Jimmy might come.

1.) Bobbak
2.) Hugo

lazoh
03-07-2008, 05:50 AM
1.) Bobbak
2.) Hugo
3.) Lazoh

M3_KILL3R
03-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Ground yourself to the car and you should be good. LoL JK :biggrin:

oh hardy har har......just go eat a taco :giggle:

lazoh
03-08-2008, 03:56 AM
1.) Bobbak
2.) Hugo
3.) Lazoh

Anyone else joining us???

Marv17
03-08-2008, 04:44 AM
me. but ill be showing up later of course, thats if you guys are still out and about.

cooljess76
03-08-2008, 06:55 AM
Are Nick and B going to be able to make it? It'd be awesome if Jimmy and Gino showed up. Harold, could you talk to Gino and see if he wants to ride up with you.

Well heck, lets meet up a little later in the afternoon then guys. If Noah and Marv are going to show up in the evening, the traffic shouldn't be as bad.

How do you guys feel about meeting up sometime between 12 and 2 o'clock? Do you guys just want to meet up at Marina Park again or would you rather meet at my house? I can't have a bunch of people inside because my roomate will be sleeping. But we could just chill and detail the cars or work on some SMALL projects while we're waiting for stragglers.

Maybe I could grab some burgers and links or something to throw on the grill if you guys aren't going to eat at IHOP. Otherwise there's a killer fish and chips place or some good Mexican restaurants we could hit up. Otherwise we could just cruise up to Ojai or wherever you guys want. Nikolai mentioned a good place in Ojai to eat. Whatever we do it's going to be fun.

I have a couple things to do early in the morning, but I'm sure I'll be ready before you guys get here. LMK what time and where you guys want to meet up. If anyone needs directions, just shoot me a PM or call me.

Bobby, I got those wheels. I really like them, we need to talk about it. Give me a call.

Bobbak
03-08-2008, 09:59 AM
yo jess are u awake it 1:00am call me if you get this mesage

HuGo
03-08-2008, 11:49 AM
So then meet up at 12:30 at ihop then? That way jesse's gets to do his stuff. Jesse, PM me direction on how to get your house. Remember, we are going to santa monica and take PCH.

Bobbak
03-08-2008, 02:06 PM
crap it's 5 in the morning i was playing cs with my friend all night i g2g to sleep

youngnikolai
03-08-2008, 05:28 PM
oops.. forgot to check the message board yesterday. I'm in though. We're meeting at which IHOP? At 12:30?

HuGo
03-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Yo guys. We are going to cancel for today. We will reschedule for another day this month. Seemed like more ppl wanted to go but couldnt. That way it'll be nicer for all of us to take that drive.

cooljess76
03-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Head up PCH. About 15 minutes past Malibu, you'll come up to Pt Mugu Naval Air Station in Camarillo, CA. Look for sign's to the 101, you're gonna stay right onto Las Posas, follow it down for about 5 miles and you'll be at the 101. Take 101 North for about 15 minutes and you'll be in Ventura. Call me when you get here and I'll meet up with you or give you directions to my house if you forgot. See ya guys soon!

cooljess76
03-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Yo guys. We are going to cancel for today. We will reschedule for another day this month. Seemed like more ppl wanted to go but couldnt. That way it'll be nicer for all of us to take that drive.
Awwwww YOU SUCK!
I'll come down there if you want. Bobby didn't you want to look at those wheels?

HuGo
03-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Well harold called me up and he said if only 3 ppl were going to go he would rather work on his other ti since its a smaller crowd today. Also, more ppl wanted to go but it wouldn't be fair.

Im thinking maybe tomorrow? I dont work tomorrow.

Bobbak
03-08-2008, 08:37 PM
AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i got disney land on sunday and school monday through thursday

cooljess76
03-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Alright, well I'm down for whatever. If you want, I'll be more than happy to cruise down this evening. I might wait until it cools down a little to detail my car then.

Bobbak
03-08-2008, 08:52 PM
there is a baby shower going on at my house i gotta get out of here fast

youngnikolai
03-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Sorry to hear you're cancelling Hugo, but we're not. For anyone interested Bobbak and I are still planning on meeting up with Jesse and Marv I think. Give us a call if interested. This is my last chance to do this for a few months.

thesk8nmidget
03-08-2008, 09:31 PM
there is a baby shower going on at my house i gotta get out of here fast

sounds exciting... NOT

lol quite jump in the car and drive to the nearest members house til the coast is clear!

HuGo
03-08-2008, 09:37 PM
You guys are going to be meeting at 7o'clock or so?

Bobbak
03-08-2008, 09:44 PM
sounds exciting... NOT

lol quite jump in the car and drive to the nearest members house til the coast is clear!

well my sister ratted me out and now i had to go say hi to everyone :)

i was in my "hatch" hiding

tiFreak
03-08-2008, 10:20 PM
well my sister ratted me out and now i had to go say hi to everyone :)

i was in my "hatch" hiding

you should have hidden in your ti's hatch :biggrin: might as well use that computer too

Bobbak
03-08-2008, 10:34 PM
its very convenient having 4 computers

3 in my room one in my car

thesk8nmidget
03-08-2008, 10:46 PM
hahaha well isnt that a nifty little hiding spot

Marv17
03-09-2008, 03:33 AM
hey guys. im off in about 30 minutes or so. im still down to meet up if anyone wants to.... ill drive where ever. LA, baldwin park, or the OC. let me know...
night cruise or get something to eat...

cooljess76
03-09-2008, 03:44 AM
I'm down. Whoever just called me, call me back. I just ran down to the liquor store for a second and missed the call.

Marv17
03-09-2008, 03:46 AM
haha. that was me...
ill call you in about 10 minutes.

cooljess76
03-09-2008, 03:49 AM
Cool, lets meet up with Nikolai. I think he's about the same distance from both of us and he'll know some good places to hang out.

Marv17
03-09-2008, 03:51 AM
alright, for sure. ill still be in my work clothes but its cool..... i wanna check out your new wheels and do what not...

harold, hugo, bobby... still down?

cooljess76
03-09-2008, 04:23 AM
Alrighty here's an update. Nick just left for Ventura, we're going to have dinner and hang out for a little while. Marv's going to try to get ahold of you guys and head up to Ventura. When Marv get's up here, he's going to call Nick since I won't have a phone with me. From there, we could maybe go have a drink somewhere, shoot pool or whatever you guys want. Since Marv just got off work, he'll probably be hungry so we could hang out at another restaurant.

Marv17
03-09-2008, 04:45 AM
bobby is heading up to my place to meet up to head out from here.... so 10-4 for tonight...
hugo, just gonna be lame and not go... even tho me and bobby have a farther drive. he wants to meet up with his lady. think he wants some action for tonight. lol. its cool hugo, we can understand...
as for harold, just spoke to him like 10 minutes ago. says he is putting in his new interior at the moment so he wont be able to go unfortunately.
there's always a next time...

HuGo
03-09-2008, 05:26 AM
Well first off all it looks like you guys are already taking off. I also did tell you that im getting off at work at 10pm. If i were to go, by the time im getting there, you guys would want to go back home already. I have never once missed a meet. As far as i know, march still isnt over. We will have another meet which still means, i have not missed a monthly meet. So if you're going to include that I'm lame, then also include in your post that i told you that im getting out of work late, that's why i wont go. Not just say i didnt want to go because i just didnt want to go period. ALSO, dont say "oh i was just joking" after this post, cuz remember, you're saying you understand.

And no i aint mad or pissed or anything. Im sure you wouldn't want to drive an hour after work to find out ppl are going to head back home real soon right when you get there.

lazoh
03-09-2008, 06:53 AM
Sorry guys! I did not check the post after 7 PM last night and like an idiot I showed up at IHOP at 11 AM this morning as stated before. Called Hugo, he told me that you guys were meeting later so I said only 3 guys (bobby, lazoh & Hugo) then I suggested we do it next week or something and went home to finish the interior swap I'm doing in my second ti. I just came in to the house and I'm still not done!!!

Anyways, keep us posted if a second meet will take place and when??

thesk8nmidget
03-12-2008, 10:15 PM
tell us non socal guy more aboutt his ti project you got going on here lazoh

lazoh
03-13-2008, 06:16 AM
tell us non socal guy more aboutt his ti project you got going on here lazoh

I picked up a 95 hellrot ti with 206K miles and a shot transmision. the interior was also in not so good of shape and I decided to change the color from gray to black. I was lucky to find a decent black interior from a 97 sport package and that is what I did on Saturday with my best friend. It's 98% complete I need to install one door panel and the headliner, the challenge I have is with the headliner since it has an aftermarket moon roof installed and I don't know yet if a stock headliner with a sunroof will fit. I know that this is worthless without pics but my friend and I were so eager in getting it done that we just worked and worked on it and I did not take pictures. I will however take nice pics of the finished project.

thinking of doing a swap and I have not decided if it will be and s50 or m50. Will keep you posted.

elchicano
03-13-2008, 06:17 AM
yea keep us posted and post some pics when your done.

lazoh
03-13-2008, 06:22 AM
yea keep us posted and post some pics when your done.

You got it!!!

HuGo
03-13-2008, 07:05 AM
Joto.

thesk8nmidget
03-21-2008, 05:57 PM
I picked up a 95 hellrot ti with 206K miles and a shot transmision. the interior was also in not so good of shape and I decided to change the color from gray to black. I was lucky to find a decent black interior from a 97 sport package and that is what I did on Saturday with my best friend. It's 98% complete I need to install one door panel and the headliner, the challenge I have is with the headliner since it has an aftermarket moon roof installed and I don't know yet if a stock headliner with a sunroof will fit. I know that this is worthless without pics but my friend and I were so eager in getting it done that we just worked and worked on it and I did not take pictures. I will however take nice pics of the finished project.

thinking of doing a swap and I have not decided if it will be and s50 or m50. Will keep you posted.

if you dont mind me asking how much did you pick it up for?

sounds like a fun project

lazoh
03-21-2008, 09:13 PM
if you dont mind me asking how much did you pick it up for?

sounds like a fun project

Less than $2K

thesk8nmidget
03-21-2008, 09:15 PM
nice find then!! you should start a build thread