PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Roll Call

HuGo
05-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Trying to get a new roll call going. Its hard to believe that we only got a few people with ti's. We started with more than a dozen. Trying to get our meets big again.

Active People that i know so far:

1.) Hugo
2.) Lazoh
3.) Marv
4.) Cooljess
5.) 30yrmbr
6.) governor
7.) Youngnikolai
8.) Bobbak

Havent seen (if you still around, please post :smile:)

1.) Socalpinoy
2.) Ashylarry
3.) Mothman

If your from socal, or new in the forums from socal, please post.

Like:

323rock...
Tonyyy
lkwd
(something)blitz

And so on...

Common guys, lets get a huge meet going on again!

cooljess76
05-18-2008, 03:49 AM
I've been thinkin the same thing lately. We started out really big and people lost interest. Lets get a real meet going now that summer's coming up. Remember we had like 23 Ti's last July. Lets do it again. So far, SoCal is the only place to pull it off. We have the resources, now let's see some commitment. If you haven't been to one of our meets, you're missing out. If life is so important that you can't schedule a day off 2 or 3 months in advance, then go ahead and stay home. If you have problems or don't get along with someone in the group, then go ahead and stay home. The rest of us are going to meet up and have a good time. This is a TI ONLY club. It looks awesome when 20 hatchbacks take over the freeways, parking lots and canyons. I say we shoot for July or August being the BIG meet. For those who didn't know, we meet up every second Saturday. The BIG meet will be on an upcoming SATURDAY TBA. This will be our 1 year anniversary as SoCal 318ti.

HuGo
05-18-2008, 04:05 AM
I've been thinkin the same thing lately. We started out really big and people lost interest. Lets get a real meet going now that summer's coming up. Remember we had like 23 Ti's last July. Lets do it again. So far, SoCal is the only place to pull it off. We have the resources, now let's see some commitment. If you haven't been to one of our meets, you're missing out. If life is so important that you can't schedule a day off 2 or 3 months in advance, then go ahead and stay home. If you have problems or don't get along with someone in the group, then go ahead and stay home. The rest of us are going to meet up and have a good time. This is a TI ONLY club. It looks awesome when 20 hatchbacks take over the freeways, parking lots and canyons. I say we shoot for July or August being the BIG meet. For those who didn't know, we meet up every second Saturday. The BIG meet will be on an upcoming SATURDAY TBA. This will be our 1 year anniversary as SoCal 318ti.

QFT.

I probably wont make it to next months meet cuz...yea my ti is on lockdown. But i want to start the big meets again and actually go places like we did. Not always go to marv's house cuz its getting boring :icon_poke

And it has been a year huh. Wished jimmy, mothman, jeff, not so much garik, were still coming to our meets. LoL im just kidding garik, you didnt come much anyway :tongue:

Anyway, lets make them big again.

In a side note, ill see if i can start a BMW meet all together. A monthly thing too or something. Right now im going to try to focus on the ti meets.

Marv17
05-18-2008, 04:58 AM
dude. sry hugo. i just got the space. and you never offered your place soo... haha. we've been to everyone else's place too. some of drive anywhere no matter what. :cool:
but a nice huge meet would be cool. somewhere nice. meet the ppl i havent met yet.
i would be able to meet up in july cuz i have two weeks off and august is just out of the question for me unfortunately cuz my boss is getting married so that means no special days off. :frown:
anyway. ppl. POST UP.

HuGo
05-18-2008, 05:11 AM
dude. sry hugo. i just got the space. and you never offered your place soo... haha. we've been to everyone else's place too. some of drive anywhere no matter what. :cool:
but a nice huge meet would be cool. somewhere nice. meet the ppl i havent met yet.
i would be able to meet up in july cuz i have two weeks off and august is just out of the question for me unfortunately cuz my boss is getting married so that means no special days off. :frown:
anyway. ppl. POST UP.

There's like NO WHERE to park at my place. Ask harold.

Damn, your boss is getting married every single day of august? ka ka ka krazzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

the governor
05-18-2008, 06:38 AM
Hugo how long will your car be down? You can have it done by the July gtg. Roll up your sleeves take off your skirt and DO Work! :icon_poke
I hope to make it to the June gtg at Marv's around 5:30. But I'd be down for a big July GTG amybe in Ventura again or OC.

Bobbak
05-18-2008, 06:46 AM
wanna have a bbq and a g2g where we can use fireworks ill be fun

HuGo
05-18-2008, 07:03 AM
Hugo how long will your car be down? You can have it done by the July gtg. Roll up your sleeves take off your skirt and DO Work! :icon_poke
I hope to make it to the June gtg at Marv's around 5:30. But I'd be down for a big July GTG amybe in Ventura again or OC.

WTF? When was it decided to do it at marv's house?

Would have started to put the s52 in this weekend if the motor mounts would have came this week :mad:

HuGo
05-18-2008, 07:10 AM
I want to get it done by the SoCal Euro meet. Not sure if its in San Dee again.

Marv17
05-18-2008, 09:24 AM
it was decided the day you weren't there. lol. at the last meet. ha. whats wrong with my place??
i dunno if its cool with you guys but might have to do the meet the 1st or 3rd saturday of june. :frown: the women at my work at crazy man. dont ask.

youngnikolai
05-19-2008, 09:43 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hi. I'm still in and wish I could attend an event sometime soon. I finished my job the other day and I'm going back to Louisiana to do another movie on Monday.

As for my car, it's being a bit annoying these days. I need to replace the radiator but I won't have time to do that before I go so I'll probablly just rent a car for the week.

Hope all of you and all your cars are doing well!

Nick

HuGo
05-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Bump.

Marv17
05-21-2008, 11:57 PM
hey. when do you plan on having the BIG JULY MEET?? cuz i might be out of town the 2nd weekend. not sure yet.
so lets start brain storming what ppl wanna do, yeah?

HuGo
05-22-2008, 12:01 AM
hey. when do you plan on having the BIG JULY MEET?? cuz i might be out of town the 2nd weekend. not sure yet.
so lets start brain storming what ppl wanna do, yeah?

This is a roll call not lets discuss the big meet. New thread for that.

Marv17
05-22-2008, 06:48 AM
:tongue:

Bobbak
05-22-2008, 06:52 AM
:)

318tifan
05-22-2008, 08:15 AM
i'm in the general socal area i guess...
mon-fri in the mojave
fri-sun around the 91/605 area
i'd love to meet y'all
especially if i can get my 'new' ti into more respectable shape...

cooljess76
05-22-2008, 01:01 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hi. I'm still in and wish I could attend an event sometime soon. I finished my job the other day and I'm going back to Louisiana to do another movie on Monday.

As for my car, it's being a bit annoying these days. I need to replace the radiator but I won't have time to do that before I go so I'll probablly just rent a car for the week.

Hope all of you and all your cars are doing well!

Nick
Nick, sorry I didn't get back to you today. I was running around all day and didn't get your message until late. I'll call you this afternoon. Do you need me to send that bleed screw or did you decide to get a new radiator? LMK bud and I'll do whatever I can to help you out. If you did get a new radiator, don't pay anyone, let me install it for you.

mon-fri in the mojave
i'd love to meet y'all
Ditto, welcome to the SoCal Ti community. We look forward to seeing you at the meets! Don't worry about your Ti's appearance, we all have to start somewhere. Trust me, we've seen our share of clean and not so clean Ti's:tongue: If for nothing else, atleast make an appearance and see what everyone else is doing to their Ti's. Also FWIW, we often have "tech meets" where we spend an afternoon catching up on maintenance, mods and repairs:wink:

Marv17
05-22-2008, 03:32 PM
mon-fri in the mojave
i'd love to meet y'all

oh. what. you're around the 91/605 area? i live just right around there. what area to you stay? lakewood, cerritos or bellflower??

we might have a tech meet next month. not sure what day. but you should come on by. doesnt matter how or what condition your ti is in. we start somewhere. just be patient. let us know if you're interested on coming by.

HuGo
05-28-2008, 03:44 AM
Bump.

318tifan
05-29-2008, 07:00 AM
def interested in a tech day... if anything just to meet y'all
keep me in the loop

Marv17
05-29-2008, 07:15 AM
def interested in a tech day... if anything just to meet y'all
keep me in the loop

cool. might be having one in june. or just a meet up kind of thing. speaking of which ill start a thread about it.

the governor
06-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Hey quick question for the socal guys. are any of you on facebook?
i was searching the events and registered for big socal euro, just wondering if anyone is also on facebook or myspace?

Marv17
06-21-2008, 06:29 PM
yup, i have a myspace.

Transporter
06-21-2008, 11:49 PM
If it's in SD I'll check it out

8thcivic
11-12-2008, 03:36 PM
any nov meet?

b-rad
12-28-2008, 05:33 AM
Im Brandon, i live in Rancho Cucamonga, off the 15/210 area. Also work off 91/15.

I keep meaning to make it to meets, but for some reason it rarely happens.. But i swear ill make it one day!

Marv17
12-28-2008, 05:50 AM
its cuz we're all doing our lil projects. jesse is doing a full on swap. im fixing mine. harold is usually out of town these days. bobbak seems to be around somewhere. "B" sold his ti. noah is working non-stop. nikolai is doing his movie business thing, but he might be in town for a lil while. hugo? who really cares where that fool is at. haha. jk. i don't know where he's been. socalpinoy has disappeared in SoCal. S52commander shows up at the Alhambra meets on fridays, havent seen or heard from her in a while. and the others that came around before me?? dont know. they just dont give a F***. and disappeared. :-/
we're gonna try to start up the meets once everyone is done doing stuff. but times are rough.

ElfinForest318ti
12-30-2008, 12:23 AM
Still alive and kicking . . .

lazoh
01-06-2009, 06:16 PM

Good to hear from you and we are also still alive and kicking!!!

Bobbak
01-06-2009, 07:32 PM

i still have the fog lights that i have been saving for you :biggrin:

ElfinForest318ti
01-07-2009, 07:22 AM
i still have the fog lights that i have been saving for you :biggrin:

Sorry about my alzheimers. You really have an extra set of stock fog lights?

jaimito79
01-07-2009, 07:37 AM
Let me check, but I might have an extra pair of foglights with the housing to install...

Marv17
01-07-2009, 07:52 AM
hey jamito. what up dude? whats the news on the bimmer? i fogot what you have now.
did your cousin get that bumper off of david's friend?

day4nyt
02-03-2009, 12:08 AM
Trying to get a new roll call going. Its hard to believe that we only got a few people with ti's. We started with more than a dozen. Trying to get our meets big again.

Active People that i know so far:

1.) Hugo
2.) Lazoh
3.) Marv
4.) Cooljess
5.) 30yrmbr
6.) governor
7.) Youngnikolai
8.) Bobbak

Havent seen (if you still around, please post :smile:)

1.) Socalpinoy
2.) Ashylarry
3.) Mothman

If your from socal, or new in the forums from socal, please post.

Like:

323rock...
Tonyyy
lkwd
(something)blitz

And so on...

Common guys, lets get a huge meet going on again!

when is the next car meet? ima be there

lazoh
02-03-2009, 12:26 AM
when is the next car meet? ima be there

We don't have anything planned at the moment, but keep checking and we will make sure to let you know as well via a PM or something like that.

Btw, Welcome!

HuGo
02-03-2009, 03:03 AM
To be honest at the way things are looking. The only soonest meet i see right now is bimmerfest.

youngnikolai
02-03-2009, 05:35 AM
Hey guys,

I just bought David's car. I know I was a bit of a no-show last year but things were hectic. Not a lot going on at the moment so I hope we get together soon. Bimmerfest is in May, surely we can get together before then....

Nick

Marv17
02-03-2009, 10:39 AM
yeah, im sure we can find some date to meet up.
congrats on the car nick.
Dave, hope to see you around still even though you dont have a ti. bring your m coupe around. :biggrin:

eurohb
06-04-2009, 10:55 PM
do i count now i have one :) ha also YES a meet but i have a autotragic :(

eurohb
06-04-2009, 11:27 PM
My 318ti, after only having her for about 2 1/2 weeks ha and all my college money ha
http://i41.tinypic.com/s6lqmr.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/n6yljo.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/oh7hax.jpg

Things done to it.

Well PO had a Wiper delete on the hatch done :)
I did
- Bilstein HD's with Eibach Springs 1.75F 1.5R
- Cold Air Intake
- Apexi Exhaust
- LTW wheels (a friends set of rims :) )
- M3 front Bumper from DDM
Next is
- Headers
- ECU Reflash
- Brake Upgrade
- Strut Tower bars
- 5speed swap
then done :)

lazoh
06-05-2009, 09:40 PM
do i count now i have one :) ha also YES a meet but i have a autotragic :(

We need to jump you in "ESE"!!!!!

cooljess76
06-06-2009, 06:53 AM
^^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harold, I haven't laughed this hard in a while:biggrin: Partly because I could imagine your voice saying those exact words. You crack me up man, hahaha:tongue:

eurohb
06-06-2009, 07:05 AM

when and where fool? haha at the park by ur casa hah jk tio ha:)

^^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harold, I haven't laughed this hard in a while:biggrin: Partly because I could imagine your voice saying those exact words. You crack me up man, hahaha:tongue:

ahah dude i can see the same thing right now ha

lazoh
06-08-2009, 08:30 PM
when and where fool? haha at the park by ur casa hah jk tio ha:)

ahah dude i can see the same thing right now ha

What you talking about ESE, Don't you know I'm LOCO!! :biggrin:

eurohb
06-08-2009, 09:04 PM
What you talking about ESE, Don't you know I'm LOCO!! :biggrin:

ahha going out to monrovia tonight maybe, i'll swing by if ur home or not vato

lazoh
06-09-2009, 01:08 AM
ahha going out to monrovia tonight maybe, i'll swing by if ur home or not vato

I might be home.

eurohb
06-25-2009, 12:52 AM
Is there going to be a Big gathering soon guys? JW

Marv17
06-25-2009, 03:32 AM
hmm... maybe. ill be down once my car is fully painted and done. which should be soon. ill be planning to go meet up with jesse if anyone wants to go.

Pierre
07-15-2009, 12:30 AM
Please add me to your list.
I'm a long-time bimmer fan but just acquired a ti 96 Alpineweiss. My friends accuse me of suffering from a mid-life crisis, and that is why I got a white stripper.
The plan is to install an S52. I already have the donor vehicle.
I live in Camarillo in Ventura County.
In fact I organize get togethers and drives on a regular basis with the 2002 So Cal group.
We have awesome roads in this neck of the woods.

dnav
07-21-2009, 07:34 AM
Daniel from Irvine here..

anybody else in Orange County?

lkwd318ti
07-21-2009, 07:49 AM
I go to Irvine a good amount of time. Now that my brother's driving it, you'll probably see it since he's always there.
This is the one from SD right? I was so close to buying the clubsport that you got (cash in hand and everything), but a few things came up and I didn't get it :(

dnav
07-21-2009, 08:16 AM
yes sir, but let me say, it was quite the ordeal to get this car. sketchy registration, some worn belts, and a lot of phone tag. so far, its been worth it though :)

eurohb
07-22-2009, 08:26 AM
i live's in OC ha

lkwd318ti
07-23-2009, 07:44 AM
yes sir, but let me say, it was quite the ordeal to get this car. sketchy registration, some worn belts, and a lot of phone tag. so far, its been worth it though :)

yeah, the registration was the beginning of our doubts on that car. The guy just kept refusing to go to the DMV as we requested. I think you might need to change your knock sensors too. When we looked at it, the CEL turned on after idling for a while, then it disappeared after revving it.
Hope to see you around though! We seriously liked that car and was hoping it'll be in our garage hahah.

HuGo
07-23-2009, 08:09 AM
When do you guys want to make a come back and have a meet going?

Marv17
07-23-2009, 07:18 PM
when i have tags I'm down to meet up. I'm supposed to head up to Jesse's soon. As soon as I have my tags and everything is okay to drive that far. I might have to take it in to do the little valve job I can't figure out. :frown:

dnav
07-24-2009, 03:20 AM
I think you might need to change your knock sensors too. When we looked at it, the CEL turned on after idling for a while, then it disappeared after revving it.
Hope to see you around though! We seriously liked that car and was hoping it'll be in our garage hahah.

hmm, interesting, I haven't seen that yet, but I guess I'll keep an eye out. I've put almost 2k miles on it without incident, so I think it might have been fixed.

Yeah we should get a meet or a canyon run down one of these days.

lazoh
07-24-2009, 04:50 PM
When do you guys want to make a come back and have a meet going?

You are alive! Let's make this happen! It has been too long!

HuGo
07-24-2009, 08:15 PM
You are alive! Let's make this happen! It has been too long!

I have been getting 40 hours a week now :biggrin: I have been getting ours finally for the past 6 months.

I'm usually always off on sunday. I won't be available these next 2 sundays but after that I'm game. Marv is being a little pansy and doesn't want to do it on sunday. I hear you guys have been talking about going to jesse's. I want to go too but I can only go on sunday. Saturdays I get out of work at 7.

Mr. Crow
07-28-2009, 04:46 AM
Hey what's up guys!

Lets do this! I've been waiting for a legit meet.

Pierre
07-28-2009, 08:42 AM
Let me know if you are meeting up at Jesse's. I promised him I would come up and visit him but haven't done so yet.

Marv17
07-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Let me know if you are meeting up at Jesse's. I promised him I would come up and visit him but haven't done so yet.

yeah me too. i feel so bad about not going yet. IM SRY JESSE. just that i have no tags yet for the ti. :frown: hopefully harold's friend will hook it up for me so i can finally go... ill help you out with whatever you need done.

eurohb
07-29-2009, 12:57 AM
yea i am down for this meet this time i'll have a TI and not have to ride in harolds ha

the governor
08-23-2009, 04:16 AM
Bad news guys. The ti sold tonight. :(
The guy who bought it is a super cool cat named Fabian from the thousand oaks area. I'm sure he'll show up here on the .org.
I'll keep in touch and let me know if you are doing any meets. I’d always be up to catching a ride with anyone and going along.

cooljess76
08-23-2009, 05:26 AM
Congrats Noah.

Marv17
08-23-2009, 08:22 AM
damn, well i hope it went to a good guy that is into the ti's as much as we are. hopefully he'll be active here or within the SoCal region.
you off next saturday noah??

btw, who is free next satruday? august 29th.

Pierre
08-23-2009, 03:44 PM
damn, well i hope it went to a good guy that is into the ti's as much as we are. hopefully he'll be active here or within the SoCal region.
you off next saturday noah??

btw, who is free next satruday? august 29th.

I can't do the 29th. The SoCal Vintage group is doing a drive on that day.

eurohb
08-24-2009, 01:04 AM
i might be marv thanks again last ngiht dude for the help on my buddy's suspension swapp ah but in-n-out was bomb at like midnight so u got paid with food for the job hah

ohonegger
10-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Hey im a new TI member and want to meet up! The names omar and this is my TI:smile:http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy66/omarhonegger/318tiNEW.jpghttp://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy66/omarhonegger/318tiNEW2.jpghttp://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy66/omarhonegger/318tiNEW3.jpg

Marv17
10-07-2009, 10:08 AM
hey Omar. Welcome to the forum. Hope we can meet up sometime. What area of LA you from?

lazoh
10-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Welcome Omar! I hope that we have a meet soon, keep checking this thread for updates.

Nice car by the way!

Marv17
10-07-2009, 05:34 PM
I hope that we have a meet soon...

on that note, does anyone want to meet up sometime in the near furture?

lazoh
10-07-2009, 05:47 PM
on that note, does anyone want to meet up sometime in the near furture?

I'm game but it needes to be after October 16th, anyone else....??

ohonegger
10-07-2009, 06:04 PM
hey guys thanks for the welcome!! i hope we can meet it would be awesome to see all TI's =] Im from the Hacienda Heights and City of Industry area

ohonegger
10-07-2009, 06:05 PM
oh yeah im down to meet! but just gotta let me know what day so i can see it worked into the schedule

HuGo
10-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Like I have been saying, I am available on sundays.

Hey harold, when can I burrow your car? :smile: You know why. My time is near.

Marv17
10-07-2009, 09:53 PM
I'm actually off this Sunday as a matter of fact. I'd say we pay Harold a visit. :biggrin:

M3_KILL3R
10-07-2009, 10:59 PM
where can i purchase this wonderful vehicle?

Marv17
10-08-2009, 12:19 AM
would you like to come to hang out with us?

lazoh
10-08-2009, 02:19 AM
I'm actually off this Sunday as a matter of fact. I'd say we pay Harold a visit. :biggrin:

Marv,

I'm on my way to Dubai and will return on the 16th, if you visit me this weekend you will not find me :)

Marv17
10-08-2009, 03:24 AM
oh that's right. hey take a picture of The Burj Dubai buiding. Its the tallest structure of the world and was doing a research paper on it.

tiFreak
10-08-2009, 03:54 AM
Marv,

I'm on my way to Dubai and will return on the 16th, if you visit me this weekend you will not find me :)

but you will find a couple nice cars in the garage and some keys in the house ;)

Marv17
10-08-2009, 04:27 AM
but you will find a couple nice cars in the garage and some keys in the house

actually its in his driveway up front ;)

dnav
10-08-2009, 08:59 AM
down

eurohb
10-08-2009, 06:16 PM
actually its in his driveway up front ;)

haha i call the datsun :) and the X well nm susie might try n fight me if i took that ah.

TI PART OUT!!!

HuGo
10-08-2009, 08:10 PM
dibs on roll cage

Marv17
10-08-2009, 08:27 PM
dibs on the M roadster. haha.

HuGo
10-08-2009, 09:51 PM
he said ti part out dick

Marv17
10-08-2009, 11:17 PM
well VAGINA, i wasnt calling dibs on ti parts was i? i was referring to the roadster. I know what he said... sheesh, keep your panties on.

haha.

HuGo
10-08-2009, 11:20 PM
in that case tit, I call dibs on the house

lazoh
10-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Now, now boys....the only thing for grabs from me is in between my legs :tongue:

Marv, the Burj Dubai is not finished yet and I took a pic of it when I was here back in May. I will try to take another pic this time around.

Hugo, I will hit you up when I'm back and what day of the week you want to trade cars? Let me know.

M3_KILL3R
10-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Now, now boys....the only thing for grabs from me is in between my legs :tongue: Let me know.

DIBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lazoh
10-09-2009, 06:57 PM
DIBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's yours Garik!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

How is it going man? Still got the MINI (and I'm not talking about what is in between your legs)?

Hoping that your still "Grounding" yourself!

M3_KILL3R
10-09-2009, 08:58 PM
It's yours Garik!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

How is it going man? Still got the MINI (and I'm not talking about what is in between your legs)?

Hoping that your still "Grounding" yourself!

man, you really need to ground yourself!! come on loll :tongue:

Yup got my cooper, loving her! big power difference from the ti

HuGo
10-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Yup got my cooper, loving her! big power difference from the ti

Garik, I am really happy for you and imma let you finish but...the ti is the best small car of all time. OF ALL TIME!!

Marv17
10-10-2009, 03:23 AM
to i smell a get together with the ti's and the mini coming up soon??

M3_KILL3R
10-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Garik, I am really happy for you and imma let you finish but...the ti is the best small car of all time. OF ALL TIME!!
lmfaooo too funny. Hey man you still at gcc? i dont see you

to i smell a get together with the ti's and the mini coming up soon??

nah man thats just all the beaners on this page ..........oh ****! :eek: he didnt!

HuGo
10-11-2009, 12:38 AM
lmfaooo too funny. Hey man you still at gcc? i dont see you

Yea but I go at night 6:30 to 10pm Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays. I am taking drugs and narcotics, Report writing and criminal justice principals and procedures.

M3_KILL3R
10-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Yea but I go at night 6:30 to 10pm Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays. I am taking drugs and narcotics, Report writing and criminal justice principals and procedures.

oh okay, yeah im there mornings every day but Friday. Sh!t those sounds like crazy classes.

HuGo
10-11-2009, 02:41 AM
oh okay, yeah im there mornings every day but Friday. Sh!t those sounds like crazy classes.

They're badass classes :smile:

Its preparing me for my career though. VERY helpful and I like it. I have already completed like 4 other criminal justice classes.

M3_KILL3R
10-11-2009, 07:03 PM
They're badass classes :smile:

Its preparing me for my career though. VERY helpful and I like it. I have already completed like 4 other criminal justice classes.

nice man! handle it bro. Are you still doing cop? or now into the criminal justice?

HuGo
10-11-2009, 08:13 PM
nice man! handle it bro. Are you still doing cop? or now into the criminal justice?

i want to get into the FBI or maybe DEA but I gotta start low and be a cop first. That's kool though cuz I want to be a cop too.

M3_KILL3R
10-11-2009, 09:31 PM
i want to get into the FBI or maybe DEA but I gotta start low and be a cop first. That's kool though cuz I want to be a cop too.

that's sick dude. sounds like a plan. maybe they'll let you drive this on your route http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//091007/481/daa71c6af1444502a43e9ce94d226599/

lazoh
10-12-2009, 04:10 AM

Mojados cannot get jobs with US Government Agencies and may be you can be a "rent a cop" first :tongue:

J/K......I could not resist!!

cooljess76
10-12-2009, 04:33 AM
Mojados cannot get jobs with US Government Agencies and may be you can be a "rent a cop" first :tongue:

J/K......I could not resist!!

hahahaaaarold! You crack me up dude!:biggrin: