PDA

View Full Version : Hugo's Ti

HuGo
05-20-2008, 03:30 AM
I was bored at home with nothing to do. I started a new photobucket account for just pics of my car. It's almost like a progressive album from when i first got it to latest update. I uploaded the pictures i had of my car. I might have more on my laptop, ill check on that later. I put most of my pics on my computer and laptop anyway. Unless i only put on laptop and not on my comp. Pages 1 and 2 are pretty much the most recent update of my car. Page 1,2,3 are random and not really in order and mixed up. I thought i could load them up and move it around. There are some pics on page 5 that should be more in page 2 or so because they are more recent taken pics. But anyway, everything cant come out perfect. Like page 5, a blown engine wasn't the first thing that happen. I didn't buy the car that way, lol. Pics will be added through out time with more pics and pics of my done swap.

Anyway, i hope you guys enjoy. Please post comments. Good or bad i dont really care.

Enjoy.

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/Hugo332ti/?start=0

cooljess76
05-20-2008, 03:56 AM
Cars come a long way Hugo. It's been through a lot and you've brought it back to life each time. I think it looks soo much better now with the new wheels, drop, depos and soon to be s52. Honestly the only thing that I'm not crazy about is the pearl finish, but it was done properly and your car pulls it off well. We've all been through changes with our Ti's and taste and you've made huge improvements! Keep up the good work.

jgrimm
05-20-2008, 04:11 AM
There are a few (Subliminal message: Sell me your dasc for cheap) really good pics in the bunch. Nice dude. I think that pic in front of the sunset should be in next years calender. I should have some nice ones to when the time comes so watch out!!

HuGo
05-20-2008, 04:26 AM
This swap better pay off!!

Thanks jess and thanks jgrimm. I can still keep changing the look. But i rather not go with the M3 bumper :smile: Rather stay stealthy :eek:

jgrimm
05-20-2008, 04:29 AM
I think just owning a ti is stealthy enough. Haha

S52Commander
05-20-2008, 06:08 AM
Really good work setting up your car in front of LA's "landmarks" ...hmm...8-)
...not a bad idea. . .
and is that the same car you have now?! ..if it is: What a bandaid!

On another note: You might know (or anyone else?) where I can find a pair of foglights with wiring harness etc? I've been looking for them since I got the car. For some reason, I run into w/h trouble. Maybe Cooljess can shed some info? ;-)

cooljess76
05-20-2008, 06:12 AM
Personally, I really like the standard bumper. I think it looks cleaner, especially when the car is slammed, but I'm not changing my M bumper.

HuGo
05-20-2008, 06:26 AM
Really good work setting up your car in front of LA's "landmarks" ...hmm...8-)
...not a bad idea. . .
and is that the same car you have now?! ..if it is: What a bandaid!

I dont get the bandaid part :confused: But its the same Ti i have always owned :biggrin:

thesk8nmidget
05-20-2008, 02:16 PM
very nice! ****ty that it got wrecked like that

Marv17
05-20-2008, 03:19 PM
I dont get the bandaid part :confused: But its the same Ti i have always owned :biggrin:

meaning. your dad did a good job repairing and hiding away the damage you did on your front passenger side. when you ran into the crest.

S52Commander
05-20-2008, 05:29 PM
meaning. your dad did a good job repairing and hiding away the damage you did on your front passenger side. when you ran into the crest.

Lol. Exactly!
So when is this "great" meet that's going on in June?

lazoh
05-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Lol. Exactly!

It's probably going to be at Marvs PALACE (I mean house):biggrin: Check the Socal section to get the details once the thread is created.

Philly
05-20-2008, 07:21 PM
hugo, your G'd up from the feet up.... gangstaaaaaaa

looks better than ever though... im glad you acquired some taste over the past couple years... now you just need to dress better, damn socal kids :tongue:

HuGo
05-20-2008, 09:40 PM

looks better than ever though... im glad you acquired some taste over the past couple years... now you just need to dress better, damn socal kids :tongue:

LOL! It was summer (meaning its very hot :tongue:) and we were up angeles crest mountain (meaning even hotter :frown:) There's no way i was going up there with a long sleeve or dark colored Tshirts. So i wore a white shirt 8-)
I dress casual. Want me to look gangsta, ill make sure next time i throw on my Dodgers jacket, white shirt, baggy ass blue jeans, and my LA hat :biggrin:

M3_KILL3R
05-20-2008, 11:18 PM
car has come a long way...looks great bro
all you need is sport interior lol

ps...lighting on front end courtesy of M3_KILL3R DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

thesk8nmidget
05-20-2008, 11:25 PM
agreed sport out the interior and call her done for interior

Marv17
05-21-2008, 04:19 AM

yeah dude. judging from those pics your ti has come a long ways...

Lol. Exactly!

umm... soon. soon to come. ill start a thread about it later.

It's probably going to be at Marvs PALACE (I mean house):biggrin: Check the Socal section to get the details once the thread is created.

haha... ill have to clean it up a bit to fit all the ti's in the driveway and in the back.

agreed sport out the interior and call her done for interior

ooooh... should hunt for the clubsport interior.

HuGo
05-21-2008, 04:23 AM
car has come a long way...looks great bro
all you need is sport interior lol

ps...lighting on front end courtesy of M3_KILL3R DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

LoL. You should still kick it with us even though you dont have a ti anymore.

HuGo
05-21-2008, 04:24 AM
I want to take out back seats but i wouldnt know where to locate the two amps. I just want to light racing seats and im good.

Marv17
05-21-2008, 04:32 AM
just mount the amps to the floor. or fab a box yourself. im sure you can learn how.

GARIK! you should come hang out with us sometime.

HuGo
05-21-2008, 04:41 AM
He's going to have a panic attack seeing a bunch of Ti's lined up. Even grounding himself won't save his life.

Marv17
05-21-2008, 04:47 AM
lol. we'll give him a big wire so he can feel securely grounded then. two for that matter. one in each hand.

HuGo
05-21-2008, 05:00 AM
LoL. Ok lets not start getting off topic :smile:

Ima take some more pics of my car tomorrow being worked on; since its in the progress of upgrading.

Marv17
05-21-2008, 05:01 AM
okay cool.

HuGo
05-21-2008, 09:04 PM
A few more pics have been added. Will keep adding as progress continues. You can always click link from my sig.

thesk8nmidget
05-21-2008, 10:11 PM
nice! shove that sucker in there already!

HuGo
05-21-2008, 10:22 PM
I ordered Motor Mounts last week hoping to get it same week. It would have been installed. Motor mounts should come tomorrow so hopefully install goes in this weekend. Im a week behind :mad: LoL

thesk8nmidget
05-21-2008, 10:29 PM
awesome! get on that!

ps you dont need motor mounts just duct tape and bailing wire that shat up real tight!

HuGo
05-25-2008, 05:23 AM
More pics added to the gallery.