PDA

View Full Version : Blaupunkt Heidelberg

tipsyaj
12-07-2002, 05:44 PM
Hey people,

I just bought a Blaupunkt Heidelberg for my 96 ti ... It's the only cd player I've been able to find that really blends in well with the black dash. It doesn't need any adapters, fits perfectly, and has a great blue led display ... I bought a brand new one on ebay for $140 .... and the great thing about this unit is that it has 2 aux inputs that with a $13 adapter you can hook up your mp3 or minidisc player to, in addition to a changer ...

If you find difficulty in picking from the countless flashy new players that seem to be in my opinion just plain ugly, I would suggest going for the Blaupunkt Heidelberg, it's sleek, black, and great for the TI

L84THSKY
03-03-2005, 05:10 PM
I have the CD50 Heidelberg, works great. It was a transplant from my last car....Scirocco. Mine is now hooked to an external MP3 Compact drive. A great combination, if you wanna avoid a 6 disk player, and get the same amount of storage.

Hey people,

I just bought a Blaupunkt Heidelberg for my 96 ti ... It's the only cd player I've been able to find that really blends in well with the black dash. It doesn't need any adapters, fits perfectly, and has a great blue led display ... I bought a brand new one on ebay for $140 .... and the great thing about this unit is that it has 2 aux inputs that with a $13 adapter you can hook up your mp3 or minidisc player to, in addition to a changer ...

If you find difficulty in picking from the countless flashy new players that seem to be in my opinion just plain ugly, I would suggest going for the Blaupunkt Heidelberg, it's sleek, black, and great for the TI