PDA

View Full Version : New member...help!!

ARCHTI
07-08-2008, 08:11 PM
first i would like to introduce miself. I'm 19,live in NW Arkansas and i've owned my ti for 3 years now(I'll be posting some pics in the next few days).I have many plans for my ti, but i have to fix a few things first, i need : hood struts, new front break pads and rotors, new struts, m3 emblem for side molding.
i also had my back tires changed a few weeks ago, but they couldn't alingn it for some reason,i think it has -1 alignment..help!! any help will be apreciated!! Edwin

bullmand
07-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Edwin,
Welcome to the forum. Prices for the stuff you need are fairly consistent among the online parts sources, but it doesn't hurt to do a little comparison shopping. I think there's a thread on here somewhere about good sources, but most people have good luck with Pelicanparts.com or bimmerparts.com for OEM stuff. Tire Rack is a good source for brakes and rotors. As for your alignment issue if measurement is your camber it can't be adjusted without the addition of some aftermarket parts. Is the car lower than stock? Hope this helps.

thesk8nmidget
07-08-2008, 09:21 PM
tischer will have the //mblem sticker you need. and well any other oem part you may want. all for a great price!

ARCHTI
07-08-2008, 09:39 PM
tischer will have the //mblem sticker you need. and well any other oem part you may want. all for a great price!
alryght I will contact tischer for the parts i need, thank you, i really apretiate your help!

ARCHTI
07-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Edwin, Welcome to the forum. Prices for the stuff you need are fairly consistent among the online parts sources, but it doesn't hurt to do a little comparison shopping. I think there's a thread on here somewhere about good sources, but most people have good luck with Pelicanparts.com or bimmerparts.com for OEM stuff. Tire Rack is a good source for brakes and rotors. As for your alignment issue if measurement is your camber it can't be adjusted without the addition of some aftermarket parts. Is the car lower than stock? Hope this helps. Thanks.i looked at those pages and bimmerparts.com looks cheaper. I also forgot to list a new clutch as one of the things i need,i dont know if i'm going to need a new flywheel but just in case if any of you guys have one in good shape i'm interested.

elchicano
07-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Ed i would look at the other members who are parting out their Ti's. You could prolly get alot of the stuff you need for pretty cheap.

ARCHTI
07-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Ed i would look at the other members who are parting out their Ti's. You could prolly get alot of the stuff you need for pretty cheap.

thanks dave,and also thank you for the parts and the good price:wink: