PDA

View Full Version : hey, I am thinking of a TI fest kinda deal in Aug.

BMWBOY
06-25-2001, 06:33 PM
Anyone interested in some serious driving? Showing off of cars, maybe some racing, a nice BBQ at my place, or anywhere actually in NJ? Maybe some tech demo's to. I am thinking of having a TI meet in the N. NJ area, I live in a small town called Rockaway. I know some great back roads we can rip up, a few places where we can race, and the cops will allow it, I would be more than happy to have a BBQ for all of you all, and I could probably manage to sleep a few at my place to, if needed. Tell me what you guys think. Give me some ideas, I am really interested in getting some people together to just have some good clean, well maybe dirty once we start opening the hoods, car fun. Just shootin and idea, let me know what you guys think! Thanks everyone!
~Jeffrey
96 318ti Base

PS, would you guys want to open this to all BMW owners, or keep it just TI's. If I only get a few people interested I will probably start posting on some other message boards. All of your friends are welcome!

1996 328ti
06-26-2001, 03:48 AM
From past experience, non ti owners don't really care. I'd be surprised if they would show up.

It's a ti-thing.

...steven

06-26-2001, 06:01 PM
i think thats a great idea! but keep it ti exclusive. i live just outside of philly so i could shoot up there no problem. sounds like it would be a lot of fun. just make sure to get a good amount of people to go.

------------------
97 318ti
Supercharged

[This message has been edited by Sleeper ti (edited 06-26-2001).]

BMWBOY
06-26-2001, 06:30 PM
Any ideas for places or exact dates?

06-26-2001, 08:43 PM
maybe the first weekend in august? and you said that you know a lot of nice roads where we could tear it up

BMWBOY
06-27-2001, 04:31 AM
I know quite a few nice roads, however, I know that my message has only been up for a few days, but i have only recieved to intersted people, so I don't know if it will even happen.

Dan Burger
06-27-2001, 02:33 PM
I'd definately be there, but I'd need a firm date to plan around.

Cheers,
Dan
'95 CS

BMWBOY
06-27-2001, 05:03 PM
Expect an exact date in about a week, I am looking at what kind of local shows and what not are comming up. I am htinking that maybe we could have the meet at the same time as possibly another car show, or other such event and have a morning/day of good driving and some TI talk, and a night at a car show. Just an idea, I am pretty sure there is one the second weekend in august, but I gotta check it out, I will get back to everyone soon!

DougZ
06-27-2001, 08:28 PM
Count me in.

98 Active, with lots o' Mods

J!m
02-24-2003, 06:53 PM
I'd be in. Please give me an exact date.

Are you going to the ti fest at Rogue? That should be fun too.

Count me in!

J!m :D

96cali
02-24-2003, 09:17 PM
I could be tempted to drive from Cleveland, but the most I can muscle up now is a maybe. Sorry! Kind of depends on what mods I get done and the exact dates. Just wanted to let y'all know I'm here.

2ndBimmer
02-25-2003, 05:52 AM
Mmmmm... BBQ. Maybe we can cook some tires too!
Im in.

(my gf MIGHT be getting a 318is, so i know of one non Ti who might be interested in coming)