PDA

View Full Version : Golden Meets every wednesday

elchicano
08-07-2008, 05:23 AM
Hey guys i think the colorado region has been quiet for too long now. I think we should me up and see whats different with our cars. I have some few changes myself. Come on lets do this. Lets show sean that the MHTi crew is still alive. I don't know if you guys can make it. It's next wednesday. They also have meets on fridays and sundays. I can do either date. So lets get this started. Don't leave me hanging like las time.:biggrin:

Lets start off by giving me the best date that works with everyone. Cindy i think sean would be more than happy if you can the Ti to one of these meets. So let me know what works with everyone.

woh
08-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Can't make it. This is too far for me during the week.
Looking for something closer or the week-end.

elchicano
08-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Yea talking to you guys i think this isn't going to happen. So i think the monthly euro meet will do right? I know its on sunday i think the 31st of august. So what do you guys think? Is the last sunday a good day for you guys. Lets see if we can get everyone to go. So let me know.

PettitWC
08-07-2008, 11:33 PM
i for sure can't do a Wednesday, or any other week day. if something's going on on a weekend let me know and i should be able to be there

elchicano
08-08-2008, 12:54 AM
ok yea i think we are going with the monthly euro meet. I'll post more info as soon as i get it.

PettitWC
08-08-2008, 03:01 AM
cool, i can dig it. i went to one of those down in denver when i missed you guys and i had a pretty good time

kaydenver
08-10-2008, 12:45 AM
I can't make it man.
Thia month, I'm very busy about DNCC coming and CEDIA expo end of this month too

:frown::frown::frown:

cali-ti
08-10-2008, 01:27 AM
31st of august is a possibility. don't know what day or days sze lin and i were going to go to rocky mountain national. would be cool for her to meet up with all of you as well though. i'll see what i can work out.