PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell what's new...

madfronter
08-12-2008, 02:16 AM
...on my car? Its from DDM.

roadrash
08-12-2008, 03:23 AM
It would help to have a "before" photo. :-D

wolferj-RIP
08-12-2008, 06:01 AM
I didn't know that you could buy California FasTrak electronic toll payment transponders in PA!... :wink: It's a great addition to your ti...

Oh... you mean your new M3 bumper... Nice! Got one on mine, too! Or is it the mirrors? I haven't ordered those yet... Jealous!

elchicano
08-12-2008, 06:03 AM
From the look of you avatar i will say CF splitters.

96cali
08-12-2008, 06:06 AM
Driving gloves with the knuckle cut outs?

Marv17
08-12-2008, 06:09 AM
i would say the splitters as well...

madfronter
08-12-2008, 01:45 PM
From the look of you avatar i will say CF splitters.

You would be correct sir. Though that are not CF, just the black ABS plastic splitters.

I didn't know that you could buy California FasTrak electronic toll payment transponders in PA!... :wink: It's a great addition to your ti...

We call it eazy pass over on the right coast. They are quite convenient.

Oh... you mean your new M3 bumper... Nice! Got one on mine, too! Or is it the mirrors? I haven't ordered those yet... Jealous!

Well the bumper and mirrors are pretty new as well. I had them painted and installed in the beginning of the summer. Did you get your bumper from DDM?

i would say the splitters as well...

Indeed...good call.

madfronter
08-12-2008, 01:45 PM
I put the splitters on my car Sunday morning. Now I can't pull into my driveway. I like the look of them but I like parking in the driveway. I already had an encounter yesterday. I managed to back the car into the driveway Sunday night without scraping but pulling out was another story. I'm sure there is an angle I can pull the car in at that won't scrape the splitters.

thesk8nmidget
08-12-2008, 02:21 PM
DAMN that sucks guess you just have to send them my way :)

madfronter
08-12-2008, 03:02 PM
DAMN that sucks guess you just have to send them my way :)

haha you wish! I think I will keep them for now. I am very happy with how they look. They're only 55.00 from DDM. Though if I decide to get the max velocity lip I'll let you know and you can have first dibs on the splitters.

thesk8nmidget
08-12-2008, 03:08 PM
sweet

tiFreak
08-12-2008, 03:31 PM
lol, my bumper doesn't drag when I pull into my driveway but I think if I was lowered, it prolly would, hope you don't do too much damage to them, out of curiosity, how do they attach to the bumper?

madfronter
08-12-2008, 04:14 PM
lol, my bumper doesn't drag when I pull into my driveway but I think if I was lowered, it prolly would, hope you don't do too much damage to them, out of curiosity, how do they attach to the bumper?

I bet you will once you lower your car. The splitters are each attached by four screw holes that are already there from the original mtech lip. Just use the same holes and 3/4" or 1" screws with washers and you are set. It took about 5 minutes to install once it was up in the air.

madfronter
08-13-2008, 12:34 AM
a few more shots I just took...and I figured out the perfect angle to pull in and out of my driveway without scraping. That makes me very happy.