PDA

View Full Version : AUDI S4 vs. 318TI

CAMOKAT
06-05-2001, 07:17 PM
Hello All,

I am a new member here, and enjoying your messages a lot. I am the owner of '95 318ti with Mti bagging http://www.happytogether.com/318ti/forum/smile.gif the upgrades that I have are:
SupperSprint exhaust
M3 wheels
Trust intake
DINAN Chip
and some other little upgrades.

I have a friend he is S4 fan and he send me a ěpostî from S4 WebRing; check it out I got SMOKED by a 318ti yesterday!!! No B.S....
Posted by griza on 2001-05-31 08:47:44
I pull up to the light with my girl in the car and I see this 318ti with rims, lowered and a nasty sounding exhaust, not the coffee cans all these ricers have. So he looks over revs alittle and I do the same. Light turns green and I am off with a nice launch. My girl is like "what the hell are you doing racing yourself!?" I get the lead but apparently my lead was him giving me a head start. As I shift to second this thing comes flying up and passes me like I was going backwards. I shift into third at redline and he is still pulling on me! I'm like WTF? I know my car isn't slow I have hung with new M3's but this guy had something going on that was no joke. I was not able to talk with him to see what the hell he did to that thing because we went different ways but damn, I got my ass handed to me. Hey we have to post the losses too, right?

------------------

Dan Burger
06-06-2001, 09:14 PM
Sweet! I'm guessing S/C 3.0 or 3.2 M engine?
That the only thing I could figure handing an s4 his ass...unless it was one of the racing dynamic hurricanes (V12)! I doubt that though...

Dan

CAMOKAT
06-06-2001, 10:08 PM
It left me a good feeling........ It doesn't meter what is under that hood.

tgroth
06-06-2001, 11:51 PM
Sounds like a glorious day for 318ti owners! Must have been a Stage 2 Active Autowerks turbo on a 3.0/3.2 M3 engine!

ayton
06-22-2001, 06:21 AM
you huys are talking about "BLOWN///MCOMPACT" he is running and M3 3.2 conversion with Active Autowerke's Stage 2 turbo and a 100lb shot of nitrous.....check the AA site for a write up soon(right now they just have pictures) His car is absolutley sick!!!!!! Cool guy too!