PDA

View Full Version : Lost another ti

Borg561
10-01-2008, 11:36 PM
Okay, probably not the best thread title, but I saw another ti this afternoon and managed to loose it. I'd just gotten off work and was headed home when I spotted a black E36 going the opposite direction waiting to make a right turn. I didn't think anything of it until I was almost through the intersection, quickly glanced to my left and noticed it was a ti. I figured he was getting on the interstate because of where he was turning, and I made my way to the onramp as quick as I could to follow him. Unfortunately the interstate branches about 4 different directions in 3 different spots within the first mile, and I never saw him once I got onto the interstate. It had Style 18s, but I didn't really notice if it had the M bumpers or not.

So now I've got two fellow ti's to hunt down here, one that potentially works close to where I do. How did you guys out around Denver do it, or did you just run across each other on here? I mean, Omaha's not exactly a huge town, but it's not tiny either.

Justin

Maverix
10-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Lol, when I read the title, I thought you wrecked your car :tongue:

Borg561
10-01-2008, 11:56 PM
Done that once already, don't plan on it happening again. And if for some reason it would happen again, I'd post it in the Lounge or General Chit Chat forum.

Justin

tiFreak
10-02-2008, 12:32 AM
So now I've got two fellow ti's to hunt down here, one that potentially works close to where I do. How did you guys out around Denver do it, or did you just run across each other on here? I mean, Omaha's not exactly a huge town, but it's not tiny either.

yeah, I'm pretty sure the MHti members all met on here

elchicano
10-02-2008, 01:09 AM
yup all of us met here. Whats funny is that me, clay, and sean weren't far from each other. During the day we were actually really close to each other we just never saw each other. The Ti's i usually spot and leave a note haven't signed on.

RHRsharpie325ti
10-15-2008, 04:10 PM
hey borg561 im from des moines, just wondering if you ever do the ice cream cruze and if your going to next year. if so i might drive the ti out!

Borg561
10-16-2008, 12:14 AM
Honestly, I know nothing about it, but it sounds interesting. Is it something the BMWCCA puts on (reminds me, I really need to join)? And if I'm ever over in the Des Moines area for a period of time (I drive through at least once a year to visit some relatives in Waterloo) I'll let you know in case you'd like to meet up.

Justin

elchicano
10-16-2008, 05:22 AM
Yeah Justin i would join its worth it. A little off topic here but does anyonw know how long it takes to get the first issue of the roundel? It's been more than 3 weeks and i haven't recieved nothing. No membership card either. Just wondering.