PDA

View Full Version : Nitrous/BPU

318tite
10-24-2001, 08:37 AM
Hey guys, I'm real new to the BMW scene and I was wondering what kind of performance bolt-ons are available for the 318ti? Specifically, does anyone here use nitrous? If so, how much? Thanks for the help guys.

kenshin
11-09-2001, 01:21 PM
listen, nitrous is for those that dont know anything about cars and proformance. you cant just get a car and throw some nitrous. youll loose your pistons. theres so much more you have to do to an engine so that it can handle the combustion. theres more you can do than just nitrous. so, in sort, i dont thikn youll see that many people here that use it.

wade318ti
05-25-2003, 03:35 AM
"listen, nitrous is for those that dont know anything about cars and proformance. you cant just get a car and throw some nitrous. youll loose your pistons. theres so much more you have to do to an engine so that it can handle the combustion. theres more you can do than just nitrous. so, in sort, i dont thikn youll see that many people here that use it."

thats a bunch of bull****! i have built many 12 sec all motor honda so i know performance.

nitrous is a great improvement as long as you use it right, if you go around hitting the nitrous all the time you will **** something up, on the m44 engine if you have a peddal activation and the right kit, and not use it like a dumb ass you will be alright.

myself, i am running a NX wet kit at a 50 shot and have no problems.

Stomp
08-27-2004, 11:11 AM
I too am using a Nitrous Express wet kit (50 hp shot). I love it!
I say.......If you want it. Go for it. Just be carefull.

Stomp~