PDA

View Full Version : November Socal meet

Bobbak
11-12-2008, 04:25 AM
for this months meet you guys wanna meet up at my place and work on the ti's or go driving somewhere. i dunno im down for anything maybe pick ur part??

lazoh
11-12-2008, 04:11 PM
I'm down to hang out this saturday, who else is down from the "DEAD" Socal Team? And of course is open to any new comers that have not attended before!! Let's get a list going and also determine what to do.

I'm down for a tech day or a cruise to pick a part

1. Bobbak
2. Lazoh

Bobbak
11-13-2008, 07:19 PM
bump

Marv17
11-13-2008, 07:57 PM
sry guys. won't be able to make it at all. i have work and an event at night. i think as it gets closer to the holidays ill have more free time. school is demanding a lot of time. plus i have to work when i get hours. :sad:
miss hanging with ya'll tho. good ol' times.

XxKEITHxX
11-15-2008, 01:21 AM
Is it tommorow??

Bobbak
11-15-2008, 01:23 AM
its just me and harold(lazoh) do you still wanna meet up?

M332TI
11-20-2008, 03:25 PM
when is this? this sat? dang!!! im looking at a bone stock TI this sat.

30yrMbr
11-20-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm without a Ti at the moment, have been looking forward to showing off the spoiler when I get the car back from the body shop. I took the Ti to the shop to have the spoiler installed, just could not bring myself to drill holes in the deck lid to put the spoiler on.

While the car was at the shop, I had a chance to see how the wheel repair is done, and decided to have the wheels done. And the tint on the rear window fixed and some touch up done.

Monday I get a call from the shop, someone had backed a trailer into the front of the Ti, crumpled the grill panel and the hood. :eek: The shop was very sorry, and is making it all right. The are replacing the hood, had a new sedan hood in stock, replacing the grill panel, repainting the bumper, and touching up the rock chips on the front fenders. So, I should have a clean front end for free. :biggrin:

So, no car for me until Friday or early next week, so no meet for me. Besides I've got honey-do's on Sat and Sunday and I'm going to the LA Auto Show on Friday.

Early next month perhaps?

Roger

M332TI
11-20-2008, 04:27 PM
hey roger i might be going to the auto show too.

lazoh
11-22-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm without a Ti at the moment, have been looking forward to showing off the spoiler when I get the car back from the body shop. I took the Ti to the shop to have the spoiler installed, just could not bring myself to drill holes in the deck lid to put the spoiler on.

While the car was at the shop, I had a chance to see how the wheel repair is done, and decided to have the wheels done. And the tint on the rear window fixed and some touch up done.

Monday I get a call from the shop, someone had backed a trailer into the front of the Ti, crumpled the grill panel and the hood. :eek: The shop was very sorry, and is making it all right. The are replacing the hood, had a new sedan hood in stock, replacing the grill panel, repainting the bumper, and touching up the rock chips on the front fenders. So, I should have a clean front end for free. :biggrin:

So, no car for me until Friday or early next week, so no meet for me. Besides I've got honey-do's on Sat and Sunday and I'm going to the LA Auto Show on Friday.

Early next month perhaps?

Roger

Hey Roger! It sounds like the TI will come back looking brand new!

We will have another meet soon (I Hope!), post pics of the finished and renewed TI when available:biggrin:

lkwd318ti
11-22-2008, 01:42 AM
A few weeks ago I saw a 95 ti in the Pick Your Part over in Wilmington (Carson area)...
Just a heads up.

Marv17
11-22-2008, 07:44 PM
a few weeks ago? man... you gotta say something imediately when you see a ti. lol.

M332TI
11-24-2008, 03:49 PM
roger thanks for the call sorry wasnt able to make it at the show. anyone wana go to the show this week? i was moved to night shift so im free in the afternoons

the governor
12-04-2008, 01:36 AM
Sorry I fell off the map last month. I havent had internet at home for more than a month. Are there any plans for december?