PDA

View Full Version : And I'm New again...

applecrisp
11-19-2008, 11:43 PM
Hey everyone, I just sold my honda and love bimmers and can't wait to buy my 318ti!

Maverix
11-20-2008, 01:26 AM
Now that you've sold the honda, and are looking for bimmer, you must past the "Anti-Rice Test".

Go to the link below. If any of those make you laugh, then you're good to go. If any of those make you distraught, then you gotta buy 1 of my ti-shirts (go to the link in my sig).
http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24342

Btw, I didn't pass that test unfortunately.

applecrisp
11-20-2008, 01:32 AM
Haha wow.. look at dem wings...

tiFreak
11-20-2008, 02:37 AM
yep, you're good, lol, good luck with the ti hunt :biggrin:

milehigh96caliti
11-21-2008, 12:05 PM
Watch it...working at the Honda Data Center is financing buying back Zippy1 next week...:rolleyes:

Although sad to say, not a lot of Honda associates actually drive Hondas...:eek:

Mr.Squeelerz
11-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Welcome. Good luck with the search. You won't regret the decision. Be sure to do your research. Don't settle for second best or you won't be completely happy. It takes longer, but it's worth it.

Maverix
11-22-2008, 06:02 AM
Watch it...working at the Honda Data Center is financing buying back Zippy1 next week...:rolleyes:

Although sad to say, not a lot of Honda associates actually drive Hondas...:eek:
Why not? Has the gas price not scare them enough? :tongue:
Welcome. Good luck with the search. You won't regret the decision. Be sure to do your research. Don't settle for second best or you won't be completely happy. It takes longer, but it's worth it.

I believe in the "no ti left behind" act.