PDA

View Full Version : Hey from little England!Or The united kingdom?!

sean_mcardle
12-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Just thought ui'd introduce myself,i own a great 318ti 1.9 (1998) completely standard at the minute but goign to get it tuned and looking real sweet!Will put a pic of it on soon.People here seem like a laugh so should be fun~!your all very helpfull too.:chainsaw::2gun::useless:

tiFreak
12-03-2008, 04:43 PM
hello, any specific plans yet or are you still figuring it out?

Maverix
12-03-2008, 04:45 PM
:useless:

I'm glad we can both agree on the samething :biggrin::tongue:

sean_mcardle
12-03-2008, 11:00 PM
To start im gonna go for an induction kit.Not sure which one to be honest?thinking of a K&N 57i?A set of e46 6 spoke alloys (the wider spoke 1's)set of coilovers,Angel eye lights.
Then next year go for some cams as well as a few other engine mods lol!
Got alot of plans but wanna check her over a bit more thorough make sure shes worth doing it all to.
What general mods do you suggest?i dont really want to go for a fat bodykit yet as it draws attention and will put my insurance up 50%

tiFreak
12-04-2008, 12:45 AM
there is the M-tech kit if you don't want anything flashy, but you might already have one, does your insurance really get raised for a bodykit? :eek:

bob///M
12-04-2008, 01:05 AM
subtle and BIG wheels looks best with the compact
get pics up as they speek a million words

tiFreak
12-04-2008, 01:12 AM
subtle and BIG wheels looks best with the compact
get pics up as they speek a million words

big? most members on here don't go bigger than 17"

sean_mcardle
12-04-2008, 01:51 AM
nah its completely base no mtech sport kit :'( i thought of 18" as my mates 17" dont look to good looks tiny.Yes my insurance goes up for a kit,lots of cars with kits have been stolen round here making it higher risk.As soon as you start modifying in the uk you enter a whole new insurance group :( i do like one of the mtech spoilers?not the lip one the one that has mtech written in the middle bracket.You reckon a K&N will be suffice?

tiFreak
12-04-2008, 02:12 AM
I'm sure if you get the M-tech kit you won't be moved to a different group since some ti's came stock with it, installing an intake will not make that much of a difference in performance, so a K&N would be fine