PDA

View Full Version : Roebling Road Raceway - May 2-3

DarkSideDE
12-05-2008, 02:02 PM
Well, it's almost the end of 2008, so Merry Christmas, y'all....

I've had a few requests to open up an early registration for May's event at Roebling Road. So I thought of a way that might make it interesting for us. We are going to do it online.

I've opened up a "waiting to register" for Dark Side Driving Events on www.clubregistration.net -- to help calm a few of us down. It is just a spot saver -- payment is expected in February. (The old fashioned way - by check delivered by the, oh no, U.S. Post Office.)

So please, make my Christmas :biggrin: I'd love to know we are sold out -- well, if you organized an event, you know just how good that feeling feels.

Stay safe, and hope to see you at the track.

Jackie

DarkSideDE
03-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Update

Wahooo we have one 318ti showing up.... who will make it 2 - so it isn't such a loner? (Though it does have some really good BMW company....)

mohaughn
03-05-2009, 05:38 PM
I did the October event with this group last year. Great time, and a fun track. If you are solo qualified the Friday lapping day is well worth it. Pretty sure I had over 3 hours that day and I could have run more.

Great assortment of cars, and a really friendly crowd. Still trying to work out if I will be able to make it up for this event. I'm thinking about towing up vs. the 4 hour drive in the Ti.

DarkSideDE
03-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Thank you - word must be getting out - a 318i just signed in... okay, not a ti - but getting warmer....