Floxal
12-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Hi all,

this is my little car...:biggrin:

Feel free to ask!

Greetings Andy

tiFreak
12-23-2008, 12:48 AM
nice! the first pic is my new computer desktop, hope you don't mind :biggrin: congrats on snagging such a rare car

TI-driftin
12-23-2008, 01:36 AM
oh man im in love!

John318ti
12-23-2008, 02:47 AM
:dribble: Oh my goodness... :love: That makes two of us Ti-driftin

Will'sBimmer
12-23-2008, 03:09 AM
I bet you love that car.

spidertri
12-23-2008, 03:15 AM
oh man, that is an amazing car. I know that it is too rare to mess with, but if you blacked out/smoked the lights and grilles it would look mean.

tiFreak
12-23-2008, 03:22 AM
oh man, that is an amazing car. I know that it is too rare to mess with, but if you blacked out/smoked the lights and grilles it would look mean.

yeah, after carefully removing the stock pieces and placing them in a safe storage place :cool: you can mod a super rare car guilt-free as long as you do it so it can easily be returned to stock

ATF
12-23-2008, 04:49 AM
Wow, very slick car.

First question,
Can I have it?
Second question,
Original Owner?

Nice car!

jgrimm
12-23-2008, 06:05 AM
K im not even familiar with this.....Was it made by Schnitzer or something? I remember seeing something very similar to it (if not the same) on their website.

BimmerBum
12-23-2008, 06:16 AM
Check it... (http://www.ac-schnitzer.de/en/bmw-cars/product/3er/e46-compact/compact/general-info/)

pnosker
12-23-2008, 08:21 AM
this is amazing!

Will'sBimmer
12-23-2008, 09:02 AM
Can you post pics of the interior as well?? Thanks.

Floxal
12-23-2008, 09:28 AM
nice! the first pic is my new computer desktop, hope you don't mind :biggrin: congrats on snagging such a rare car

Thank you!

The car only had one previous owner, serious low mileage and was a real bargain as he needed the money for his new maserati...later that year (2002) the police called me, because it turned out, that the previous owner was making dollars/euros by selling mary jane.....:eek:

Wow, very slick car.

First question,
Can I have it?

:tongue:

Can you post pics of the interior as well?? Thanks.

I will

If you want, i also can post pics with 2 of this rare cars...im in contact with another owner here in germany...a real, how do i say, "car-afficionado" guy...he drives number 5 of 10 and we managed to meet :drunk:

Andy

Maverix
12-23-2008, 09:33 AM
So when do you plan to part out the car for us? Dibs mirrors and spoiler!

Lol jk. I think I know what I'm gonna be dreaming about tonight. *drool*

thesk8nmidget
12-23-2008, 04:07 PM
wow! nice find! i almost bought those wheels from a friend here. they look great on red cars!

Mallard
12-23-2008, 09:26 PM
OH MY GOD MAN!!!!!

There is only like 10 of these in the WHOLE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is THE RAREST COMPACT EVER MADE , apart from the handmade M3 compact by Motorsport ;)

But seriously OH MY GOD MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!!!!

Andy, please do me a favour and take as many pics of this car as u can, because there will almost 1000% sure never be another chance to see one of these again!

this car is even more rare than the E36 cls and clsII .... somebody ...... please..... im having.... a breakdown now ... seriously..

Mallard
12-23-2008, 09:33 PM
im still freaking out!!!!

ive just shown my girlfriend the pics and tried to explain the idea...

waste of time..

ITS A SCHNITZER COMPACT WOMAN!!!!! DONT U UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!!!!!!

spidertri
12-23-2008, 09:34 PM
Thanks Mallard...I just lol at work. Great.

What is the E36 cls/II?

Mallard
12-23-2008, 09:43 PM
sorry man , im just pacing up and down here waiting for more pics.........

heres the Cls

http://www.fotop.net/yushin/BMWE36CLS

heres the Cls II

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/Vorden/pics/cls2f.jpg&imgrefurl=http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/Vorden/bmw/accls.html&usg=__BSVOf9vmrtVMOB_xwA_WG6X4zq0=&h=365&w=574&sz=77&hl=en&start=7&um=1&tbnid=IGpdG8dGdb3OiM:&tbnh=85&tbnw=134&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcls%2B2%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

Mallard
12-23-2008, 09:52 PM
more of the cls II

http://www.ac-schnitzer.de/en/bmw-cars/product/concept-cars/1995-acs3-cls-ii/multimedia/

there are only 2 of them in the world.. and both live in Japan :(

TI-driftin
12-23-2008, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=spidertri;208456]Thanks Mallard...I just lol at work. Great. QUOTE]

haha dido. Your hillarious mallard.

Anyone want to start a fund for me so i can create another one of these cars. Keep the history going... na mean?

You said you got a good deal on the car.. Im tempted to ask you how much but i dont want to start cryin.

Mallard
12-23-2008, 10:54 PM
yeah, the previous owner got locked down for sellin weed, and matey never paid him the note on the schnitzer ;)

tiFreak
12-24-2008, 01:03 AM
this is THE RAREST COMPACT EVER MADE , apart from the handmade M3 compact by Motorsport ;)

pics of that? :)

spidertri
12-24-2008, 02:36 AM
pics of that? :)

http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8223

tiFreak
12-24-2008, 03:34 AM
http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8223

oh, lol I guess I should have searched :redface:

ATF
12-24-2008, 04:29 AM
Floxal.. I think it's your duty as the owner of that car.. to go out an buy a Nikon D90, take as many photos of this car as possible from every angle, inside and out.. Return the Nikon D90 and publish the photos :)

spidertri
12-24-2008, 05:07 AM
oh, lol I guess I should have searched :redface:

It wasn't that easy to find, I stumbled across it the other day by accident.:wink:

We need more than just pictures of the OPs car, we need sound clips and videos.

BMW_Hatchback
12-24-2008, 07:52 AM
Funny how I first saw this vid a month ago, then to come on here and see this thread a week ago. Awesome car

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sUdXmUzNCSc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sUdXmUzNCSc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUdXmUzNCSc

ATF
12-24-2008, 03:32 PM
Funny how I first saw this vid a month ago, then to come on here and see this thread a week ago. Awesome car[/url]

Great... I want one now.

StealthBimmer
12-25-2008, 02:00 AM
Nice find on the rare AC ti! Take good care of it and let's see more pics.

I am so happy that the AC ti was featured on the show to get some international recognition. Only if we can find one in the USA. :cool:

AcE
12-25-2008, 11:58 PM
UNBELIEVABLE CAR!!! Congrats.

DaedHead8
01-03-2009, 04:59 PM
If money were no barrier, what are my chances of buying one of these cars some day? Are all 10 cars still running?

Also, I love that exhaust and I know I've seen them for sale before. Does anybody know if they can still be bought new?

DaedHead8
01-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Edit: Double post so let me put up some funny pictures.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x193/DaedHead8/AWD.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x193/DaedHead8/dsmcrankwalk3bd-1.jpg

sam316i
01-03-2009, 06:49 PM
:eek::eek:OH MY GOD I WANT ONE!!!!!:eek::eek:

You lucky lucky man!

szed
01-06-2009, 06:50 AM
Oh man, I remember reading an article about this car a LONG time ago. I literally drooled over the pages (that and the supertouring e36 320i :D). Such a lucky bastid OP! Bravo! ;)

HuGo
01-06-2009, 07:13 AM
So how mad would you guys get if I were to buy this car from him, right. Imported to the US. Grab a video camera and film me crashing the car straight into a wall both forward and reverse? :biggrin:

Bobbak
01-06-2009, 09:01 AM
that wouldnt be funny at all

its like peeing on van gogh's paintings

marko
01-06-2009, 12:56 PM
beautiful car, man... just beautiful.

good luck with it...

Hi all,

this is my little car...:biggrin:

Feel free to ask!

Greetings Andy

aceyx
01-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Who has two thumbs and is jealous?

This guy.

Floxal
01-09-2009, 02:50 PM
If money were no barrier, what are my chances of buying one of these cars some day? Are all 10 cars still running?

Also, I love that exhaust and I know I've seen them for sale before. Does anybody know if they can still be bought new?

Hi,

since i bought the car back in 2002 i'm looking/searching for the other 9 cars...i managed to find another one....even Schnitzer can't tell me what happend to the rest.

So if anyone here knows something about these cars (pics/links), please post it here!

If you can find one (that will be hardest part), you will be asked to pay...a lot for such an old car, lets say about 20.000 euros/27.000$

I made a call to Schnitzer: The exhaust is n.A any more...:frown:

Andi

Will'sBimmer
01-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Andi, I need pictures of your interior please. :biggrin: I love your car but I want to see what the inside looks like. Thanks.

thesk8nmidget
01-09-2009, 06:37 PM
which nut would you like for this car? left or right?

lmk

Floxal
01-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Andi, I need pictures of your interior please. :biggrin: I love your car but I want to see what the inside looks like. Thanks.

Here you go

Will'sBimmer
01-10-2009, 06:27 PM
I love it!!!!!! I want it even more now!!! And only 17,000 miles!!! That is crazy! I might just have to fly over to Germany to see this car in person. :biggrin:

wolferj-RIP
01-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Will, the car has only 17,000 KM's! That's only 10,500 miles, even more impressive! A beautifully kept piece of history!

DaedHead8
01-10-2009, 07:04 PM
I want it so bad... Life's not fair.

tiFreak
01-11-2009, 12:45 AM
I'm in love with your car, I love all the CF in the interior and red and black is my favorite color scheme for a car

Ji Money
01-11-2009, 12:49 AM
That is a very special ti you got there. The craftsmanship and build quality for the mods are first class.

oakley
01-12-2009, 09:42 PM
That is soooooo hot

BLACK323S3
01-21-2009, 12:46 AM
Hello Floxal,

very hot RAR car you have, i think already times i saw this special one ;-))
wish you a good driving year and everything the best from all.

Regards
Tom

Floxal
01-21-2009, 09:09 AM
Hello Floxal,

very hot RARE car you have, i think already times i saw this special one ;-))
wish you a good driving year and everything the best from all.

Regards
Tom

Hi Tom,

good to see you! :wink:

I think its time to introduce yourself to the guys here, and please introduce your car too!:biggrin:

Andi

BLACK323S3
01-21-2009, 04:34 PM
Hi Tom,

good to see you! :wink:

I think its time to introduce yourself to the guys here, and please introduce your car too!:biggrin:

Andi

Hi Andi,

Ok, i do it.:biggrin:

Some information about me and the most important thing, my car.

My story:
I like the E36 Compact Version but only modified by AC Schnitzer.
My first one was an 323ti modified with some parts of AC Schnitzer.
I lost it by an heavy accident with repeated estimate.

So well iam a german guy which has the biggest luck to drive the Nr.5 of the ten`s now.:biggrin:

I hope you understand what i say.:wink:

Tom

Will'sBimmer
01-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Yes Tom I understand what you are saying. You are the guy who Andi said drove the #5 car. And Andi drives the #6. That is awesome! You two should get your cars together and take pics of them side by side or something. It would make a great picture for next year's calendar. :smile:

tiFreak
01-21-2009, 04:46 PM
I hope you understand what i say.:wink:

there are Americans with worse English than you, we can understand you fine :cool:

now you two need to go and track down the other 8 AC ti's ;)

BLACK323S3
01-21-2009, 04:52 PM
there are Americans with worse English than you, we can understand you fine :cool:

now you two need to go and track down the other 8 AC ti's ;)

hey you`ve right,

we searching but it is heavy work to find something about this, but you know this too.:cool:

BLACK323S3
01-21-2009, 04:58 PM
Yes Tom I understand what you are saying. You are the guy who Andi said drove the #5 car. And Andi drives the #6. That is awesome! You two should get your cars together and take pics of them side by side or something. It would make a great picture for next year's calendar. :smile:

yes well,

we will meet us and talk about this.
Maybee we can make a good business for all with it. You know.:wink:
Now we need good weather to take out the cars for driving.
I miss it:biggrin:

Floxal
01-21-2009, 05:37 PM
You two should get your cars together and take pics of them side by side or something. It would make a great picture for next year's calendar. :smile:

We already did :biggrin:, but the weather and the locations didn't quite match to our cars...hope this summer will be sunny for better pics.

Next thing for me to do, is to prepare "KITT" :tongue: for summer:

Washing/cleaning in-/ and outside
Wax/polish
Put back the missing red stripes (removed by previous owner), mine is missing the stripes, Toms not

What calendar?? Tell me more!

Andi

tiFreak
01-22-2009, 01:37 AM
http://www.cafepress.com/shop318ti
http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24234

we all get to submit a photo, then everyone votes, and the top 12 photos get put in a wall calender, the 1st of October is when you can submit your photo, want to post up the pictures you did take? we don't mind if they're not the best, we just want to drool over the cars :biggrin:

Borg561
03-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Old thread, but I haven't been around here for a while, and hell, they're two beautiful cars.

Now I'm curious if my eyes are deceiving me. In the two pictures Tom posted up, it looks like there's the red decal on the passenger side, as well as the edge of the lip on the rims is painted red. On the driver side though, no decal and the rims are all black. Am I seeing that right and is that how ACS designed them?

Also agree we need a picture of both your cars in next year's calendar.

Edit:

So a quick Google search turned up a post on m5board.com from Andy with four pictures of the two cars together. Hope him and Tom don't mind, but I'm sharing them here.

Justin

tiFreak
03-05-2009, 02:05 AM
Now I'm curious if my eyes are deceiving me. In the two pictures Tom posted up, it looks like there's the red decal on the passenger side, as well as the edge of the lip on the rims is painted red. On the driver side though, no decal and the rims are all black. Am I seeing that right and is that how ACS designed them?

read his post, he used to have a 323ti with some ACS parts on it that was totalled, I'm guessing that's a picture of it

Borg561
03-05-2009, 02:31 PM
read his post, he used to have a 323ti with some ACS parts on it that was totalled, I'm guessing that's a picture of it

I knew that, because I read his post and looked at the titles for the two photos. I just happened to forget that when I posted. :oops:

Still love the new-found pics.

Justin

TI-driftin
03-06-2009, 02:44 AM
i love the pic of the one without the red stripes on the sides and wheels. That all black just looks so sick. I would definately do that if i could trade my wheels for those and paint my skirts n bumpers black.

BLACK323S3
03-17-2009, 06:34 PM
Old thread, but I haven't been around here for a while, and hell, they're two beautiful cars.

Also agree we need a picture of both your cars in next year's calendar.

Justin

Hello Justin,

the 2 pics are 2 cars.
the first one was an 323ti M Technic Version and modified with many parts from AC Schnitzer.
How the rims, mirrows, chassis, short gear shift, exhaust plant and many more.

Now i drive the 2nd one, made by Schnitzer. an orginal limited one.

regards
Tom

BLACK323S3
03-17-2009, 07:05 PM
i love the pic of the one without the red stripes on the sides and wheels. That all black just looks so sick. I would definately do that if i could trade my wheels for those and paint my skirts n bumpers black.

i loved it too...........................
it was was my dream in black, but **** happend, i lost it by an accident in the winter :frown:

now i have only one thing from it, the black 17" AC Schnitzer rims

but luck happends too, i find the other nice one :biggrin:

you have seen the pics

tiFreak
03-17-2009, 08:08 PM
damn, that must have sucked :frown:

BLACK323S3
03-17-2009, 08:21 PM
damn, that must have sucked :frown:

yes, it was heavy badly,
i had much luck,:smile:

this car saved my live, thanks.....................

Borg561
03-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Wow, that does look like it sucks. Did the car roll over?

And as much as we all hate to see pictures like that, cars are replacable, people are not.

Justin

BLACK323S3
03-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Wow, that does look like it sucks. Did the car roll over?

And as much as we all hate to see pictures like that, cars are replacable, people are not.

Justin

yes, the cars roll over.................
ok, i didn`t do that anymore..........
you have right...............................
good look for your driverfuture and your car too.............

BLACK323S3
12-05-2010, 05:25 PM
hey you`ve right,

we searching but it is heavy work to find something about this, but you know this too.:cool:

Hello everybody,

i have good news for all.
The Nr.3 of the AC Schnitzer 10 Years Limited Edition was found in Germany.

So I drove the 500 miles to made a few pictures aaaaaaaaaaaaand to drive the treasure too :biggrin:

It was really good to drive another one of the 10th.

Some modifications was done by the preowner.

He deinstalled the original spoiler and installed the M Version, because he sayed the ground clearance are to small. :eek:

Now the car was saved by an other owner in germany.

So, now we find 3 of the 10th.

I must contacted the owner for make some meetings with FLOXAL.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zoner
12-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Beautiful cars...

So, these came with M-Tech and non-M-tech rear bumpers? The first pictures in this thread show what appear to be a non-M-tech rear bumper.

BLACK323S3
12-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Beautiful cars...

So, these came with M-Tech and non-M-tech rear bumpers? The first pictures in this thread show what appear to be a non-M-tech rear bumper.

Hi,

the original bumpers on this cars are from AC Schnitzer.
The Front Bumper was only designed for the 10 cars.
They was built only 10 times.

You can have an standard version from these bumper too.
The original front bumper has floxal on his Nr.6
On my Nr.5 is a standard version installed because the preowner threw it on the scrap :eek::eek:, it was a little bit damaged :confused:

On the Nr.3 was front and rear bumper by M version

englishposse
12-06-2010, 07:07 AM
Those are two beautiful cars. Well done on finding #3 of 10 Tom, good luck to both you and Andy. Come to think of it, both of you guys have already had good luck in finding such rare cars.

Take good care of them. :smile:

Courtney

Japsel
12-06-2010, 10:41 AM
This is ACS at its best. Awesome car. Would be nice to make a video featuring this car and its brothers?

BLACK323S3
12-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Those are two beautiful cars. Well done on finding #3 of 10 Tom, good luck to both you and Andy. Come to think of it, both of you guys have already had good luck in finding such rare cars.

Take good care of them. :smile:

Courtney

Hi Courtney,

yes, you`ve right.
That was a very big luck.

Yes we did it. :smile:

Tom

BLACK323S3
12-06-2010, 06:31 PM
This is ACS at its best. Awesome car. Would be nice to make a video featuring this car and its brothers?

Hi,

we must meet us for this, but it is not so easy :cool:
This year we talk about this to make an professional Video.

Maybee next year, we will see.

:wink:

BLACK323S3
09-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Hi,

since i bought the car back in 2002 i'm looking/searching for the other 9 cars...i managed to find another one....even Schnitzer can't tell me what happend to the rest.

So if anyone here knows something about these cars (pics/links), please post it here!

If you can find one (that will be hardest part), you will be asked to pay...a lot for such an old car, lets say about 20.000 euros/27.000$

I made a call to Schnitzer: The exhaust is n.A any more...:frown:

Andi

hello andi,

maybee one of the 10th is in malaysia, built in right hand drive.

i called ac schnitzer and they said:
Knowing this does not remember exactly, but would be possible :confused:

See the Video i think yes it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKNJMGYLDEk

Regards

vsonix
10-16-2011, 01:54 AM
wow... I was unaware of the existence of these cars until now... siiick

BLACK323S3
10-16-2011, 09:35 AM
wow... I was unaware of the existence of these cars until now... siiick

yes, many do not know that there are these cars :eek:.
Indeed are already 15 years ago when the cars were built :cool:
Only someone who is a BMW Compact lovers know it. I think :biggrin:

vsonix
10-16-2011, 02:14 PM
I don't like the red stripes on the sides and the upholstery but other than that...
Am I right in thinking the exhaust was made for ACS by Remus? I have to say that's one of the best exhausts I've seen yet, really suits the look of the Compact.

BLACK323S3
10-16-2011, 02:25 PM
I don't like the red stripes on the sides and the upholstery but other than that...
Am I right in thinking the exhaust was made for ACS by Remus? I have to say that's one of the best exhausts I've seen yet, really suits the look of the Compact.

yes the exhaust is made ​​by Remus only ten times for these special car, the original front bumper also too.
ensure that the cars were built 15 years ago can still show up today can just as well.
ok, can compete with the performance of the cars with souped up engines but not by the visual and technical tuning are still the top with it.
:biggrin::biggrin:

but for your BMW 318ti M-Sport AC SCHNITZER have an special one too, optical the same as you have seen here :-)

oakley
10-27-2011, 12:43 AM
I have the Schnitzer exhaust set up- Very sweet sound an certainly draws attention :)

BLACK323S3
10-27-2011, 09:37 AM
I have the Schnitzer exhaust set up- Very sweet sound an certainly draws attention :)

I like the sound and yes, it's attracted attention :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

vsonix
10-27-2011, 12:16 PM
just found this link with pics of the Schitzer e46 Comp-act (http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/bmw-chat/1901-3-series-compact-ac-schnitzer-295-hp.html) It's OK. E36 all the way!

MTRD3
10-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Black323S3, wo wohnen Sie und Floxal in Deutschland? Ich habe auch einen BMW compact, mit ACS Teile aber kein wirklich ACS, nur ein 323Ti. Drück die Daumen Sie sind in Bavaria, oder besser München lol.

Geiles Autos.

MTRD3
03-02-2012, 05:42 PM
I'm bumping this thread again in hopes of the owners of these ACS compacts visiting the board again. These things are so rare and special, it would be incredible to get to see one in person.

Wenn ihr zwei das Forum wieder besuchen, schöne Grüße von Dachau bzw. München : )

BMW_Hatchback
03-02-2012, 05:47 PM
I agree

GrandpaTuner
03-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Very cool!.....

MTRD3
05-17-2012, 07:11 AM
Buhuhump

campione
05-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Makes me want to pull down all the Schnitzer goodies I have in the warehouse and build a clone, albeit a 4 cyl!

Borg561
05-22-2012, 06:46 AM
hello andi,

maybee one of the 10th is in malaysia, built in right hand drive.

i called ac schnitzer and they said:
Knowing this does not remember exactly, but would be possible :confused:

See the Video i think yes it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKNJMGYLDEk

Regards

So, I just rewatched that vid, and I'm not sure. For the most part, it appears like it's one of the 10, but around the 0:54 mark they show the lower center console, and it doesn't appear that there is the number plaque like on Andi's (and I assume yours). Thinking about contacting the website that made the video to see if they might still have some info on the car.

Justin

MTRD3
09-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Bump. Wo sind Sie :smile:

Michel
02-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Hi.

I may have found a S3 here in The Netherlands, not sure though. It's modified though.. it looks stock-ish but it has ///M brakes, TorSen LSD and..357hp. :redface:

I'll see if I can find some more info about the car.. it's owned by a car enthusiast who has more special cars like this one..

MTRD3
02-03-2013, 03:50 PM
^ Yes please, if you can find out more plus perhaps some photos that would be awesome.

Bump for the S3 owners in this thread.

BLACK323S3
06-27-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm bumping this thread again in hopes of the owners of these ACS compacts visiting the board again. These things are so rare and special, it would be incredible to get to see one in person.

Wenn ihr zwei das Forum wieder besuchen, schöne Grüße von Dachau bzw. München : )

Thank you and Regards to you. :wink:

BLACK323S3
03-03-2024, 10:09 AM
Last year,
for the 25th anniversary I was able to organize a meeting with one of my car brothers :wink:.
It was great :biggrin:.
Thx have fun with it :smile:.

PS: He gave me permission to share his picture :biggrin:.