PDA

View Full Version : I'm bringing a a$$ whoopin!

Maverix
01-02-2009, 06:06 AM
Yup, I'm planning to come visit SoCal with my sister as soon as my sister and I graduate. Little does she know, that the whole reason I'm coming is so that I could visit yall. It's gonna be sometime within the summer. I'll be sure to bring a GPS since my co-worker scared the crap out of me saying that cali has really funky roads.

I'll see if I can buy a set of Texas roundels before I come :tongue:

Marv17
01-02-2009, 06:15 AM
funky roads? i think not. what are you talking about?

HuGo
01-02-2009, 06:35 AM
What even makes you think we want you here? :icon_poke

You and jess going to fight to the death or what? :biggrin:

Maverix
01-02-2009, 07:06 AM
I don't think I could handle murder on my hands.

Lol nah. I just wanna see what your meets are like. So please try to impress me. Please, no lambo doors -_-

cooljess76
01-02-2009, 07:27 AM
We haven't had a good g2g in a few months. SoCal TI is in hibernation atm. It sucks, I missed 96cali and pnosker when they came out. Hopefully things will be up and running like they used to by the time you and sis get out here.

Maverix
01-02-2009, 08:13 AM
We haven't had a good g2g in a few months. SoCal TI is in hibernation atm.

I'd be a good reason to wake everyone up :wink:

Bobbak
01-02-2009, 09:19 AM
I'd be a good reason to wake everyone up :wink:

ill be good to see ya

Maverix
01-02-2009, 09:41 AM
ill be good to see ya

Would be cool to see you to. Just cover those truck beams with duct tape while i'm there :tongue:

Where exactly in SoCal are yall located? We're probably gonna stay in a hotel for a few nights. What are some hot spots? I hate really crowded places.

Bobbak
01-02-2009, 09:50 AM
do you mean my fogs?

i got a warning from the cops for using them so i only use them in heavy fog

Would be cool to see you to. Just cover those truck beams with duct tape while i'm there :tongue:

Where exactly in SoCal are yall located? We're probably gonna stay in a hotel for a few nights. What are some hot spots? I hate really crowded places.

Maverix
01-02-2009, 09:57 AM
do you mean my fogs?

i got a warning from the cops for using them so i only use them in heavy fog

Maybe it's a sign of something. Although, I gotta admit, you have a badass set of head lights.

HuGo
01-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Los Angeles.

VROOMCP
01-06-2009, 08:12 AM
seriously though - we need to get together soon!!!

cooljess76
01-06-2009, 08:34 AM
seriously though - we need to get together soon!!!

I agree! I miss hangin out and going on drives! Jimmy just came up this past weekend. Spent some time with him and the family. His kids are great!

Marv you better get your butt up here!!! Bring Bobby too! David, we're practically neighbors bro, how come I never see you:confused:

AND TO THE REST OF THE SOCAL CREW...

y'all better prepare yourselves for the unveiling! It's coming soon!!!:biggrin:

jordanmc
01-06-2009, 09:04 AM

You have described pretty much all of California that is able to sustain human life.

We are so crowded out here that people have moved to rather inhospitable areas.
http://www.tomorrowland.org/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/18/organicarchitecture.jpg

HuGo
01-06-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm down for a meet. I just can't do saturdays. I could do sundays though.

ATF
01-06-2009, 01:35 PM
You have described pretty much all of California that is able to sustain human life.

We are so crowded out here that people have moved to rather inhospitable areas.
http://www.tomorrowland.org/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/18/organicarchitecture.jpg

Is that a house? If so, it's pretty sweet looking

lazoh
01-06-2009, 06:07 PM
I'm down for a meet. I just can't do saturdays. I could do sundays though.

Who else is down for a sunday meet? And when??

HuGo
01-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Who else is down for a sunday meet? And when??

BTW not for this sunday though lol. But for future sundays.

Bobbak
01-07-2009, 12:22 AM
just text me and im there

Marv17
01-07-2009, 12:27 AM
well i'm not usually available on sundays so i guess im out :sad:
guess i can meet up with ppl on a different day.

Maverix
01-07-2009, 04:31 AM
Why not have a sunday and monday meet? Usually people who are not available on weekends are available on weekdays. And vise verse.

HuGo
01-07-2009, 04:35 AM
Why not have a sunday and monday meet? Usually people who are not available on weekends are available on weekdays. And vise verse.

Why dont YOU try going on the 101 to ventura on a weekday afternoon. Or the 210 on weekday afternoon. Or the 5 and 605 on a weekday afternoon? :tongue:

Maverix
01-07-2009, 04:47 AM
Why dont YOU try going on the 101 to ventura on a weekday afternoon. Or the 210 on weekday afternoon. Or the 5 and 605 on a weekday afternoon? :tongue:

Seems like a personal problem to me... :confused:

Lol jk. That's why I'm saying, make it a 2 day thing. And they don't have to be back to back. If you can't make it on a weekday, you'll make it on a weekend. If you're unable to make it on a weekend, you will have a second chance on a weekday.

As president Bush always says,"No ti left behind." Or something like that :wink:

Marv17
01-07-2009, 04:48 AM
uh, no. not even possible.
one) ppl go to work and/or school.
two) you kidding me? you ever heard of LA/OC traffic????!!!
its impossible to get anywhere fast during rush hours! and here in California there are like 4 or 5 times of rush hours, where millions of ppl drive the freeways all at once to get to their destinations.

best times are like EARLY morning or LATE nights. and ppl can't show cuz we gotta wake up the next day for work or school.

so thats why we meet on saturdays and sometimes sundays.
but there are random days where only a couple of us meet up just to hang out.

HuGo
01-07-2009, 04:52 AM
I used to be able on saturdays cuz I had plenty of hours at work where i could just switch that saturday and work like a tuesday or something. Now, i gotta take what i can get. And i always work saturday.

Maverix
01-07-2009, 04:55 AM
uh, no. not even possible.
one) ppl go to work and/or school.
two) you kidding me? you ever heard of LA/OC traffic????!!!
its impossible to get anywhere fast during rush hours! and here in California there are like 4 or 5 times of rush hours, where millions of ppl drive the freeways all at once to get to their destinations.

best times are like EARLY morning or LATE nights. and ppl can't show cuz we gotta wake up the next day for work or school.

so thats why we meet on saturdays and sometimes sundays.
but there are random days where only a couple of us meet up just to hang out.

Who says you've got to attend to both meets? The whole point of it is to split the meet up into 2. People who can make it on weekends go to the weekend meet, and people who can't go to the weekday meet.

Why is this so difficult to understand? I've had to explain myself in 3 posts now :confused:
I'm bout to whip out the german, french, spanish translator on google.

HuGo
01-07-2009, 05:00 AM
Who says you've got to attend to both meets? The whole point of it is to split the meet up into 2. People who can make it on weekends go to the weekend meet, and people who can't go to the weekday meet.

Why is this so difficult to understand? I've had to explain myself in 3 posts now :confused:
I'm bout to whip out the german, french, spanish translator on google.

The big point of our meets is to try to get all of us together in 1 meet. Like i said try. Most of the time it worked.

Maverix
01-07-2009, 05:05 AM
Oh man, totally forgot, if it gets split up in two, the whole world ends in a fiery death of a thousand fires.

:drdodgy::flamed:

Marv17
01-07-2009, 05:09 AM
LMAO. whats the point in that??
if only two ppl show up :-/ thats not a meet. our meets consists of having at least 5 of us show, having the max amount of ppl to show. if one or two ppl show then thats not a meet. its like a hang out. at our meets we've had as many 6 normal attending guys and at most 13/15 ppl show. NOW THATS A MEET. puedes escribirme en espanol y se quieres. entiendo eso tambien.
nuestros reuniónes estan el mejor en estados unidos. y teniendo dos dias no es posible.
estiendas?

edit: we attend on a majority basis. or else i'd have a meet everyday by myself.

which reminds me. aye huei hugo im gonna pm your a$$

HuGo
01-07-2009, 05:11 AM
LMAO tu espanol vale verga!!!!

Maverix
01-07-2009, 05:15 AM
if only two ppl show up :-/ thats not a meet. our meets consists of having at least 5 of us show, having the max amount of ppl to show. if one or two ppl show then thats not a meet. its like a hang out. at our meets we've had as many 6 normal attending guys and at most 13/15 ppl show. NOW THATS A MEET. puedes escribirme en espanol y se quieres. entiendo eso tambien.
nuestros reuniónes estan el mejor en estados unidos. y teniendo dos dias no es posible.
estiendas?

edit: we attend on a majority basis. or else i'd have a meet everyday by myself.

which reminds me. aye huei hugo. when you free this month?

Peut-ętre vous devriez l'essayer une fois. Je doute seulement 2 personnes soient seulement présentes.

LMAO tu espanol vale verga!!!!

I don't speak spanish, but I know what that means. I'd like to take this moment and thank my spanish friend for teaching my all the naughty things :tongue:
"Your spanish sucks ****"

HuGo
01-07-2009, 05:18 AM
Peut-ętre vous devriez l'essayer une fois. Je doute seulement 2 personnes soient seulement présentes.

Nous avons eu le jour ouvrable rencontre avant. Ils ont mis le travail hors.

Marv17
01-07-2009, 05:22 AM
ha. :hahano: french is irrelevant. no one speaks french of the forum, that i know of. there's like a hand full that even do but aren't very active.

you only know the foul language cuz you're a lil kid. i bet you wouldnt even have the guts to even use it in person.

anyway. let us know when you're around california. :icon_pokeso we all can be in the opposite county. :p :_peace:

Maverix
01-07-2009, 05:23 AM
Nous avons eu le jour ouvrable rencontre avant. Ils ont mis le travail hors.

You speak bad french lol. I'd also like to take this time to thank my french teacher for teaching me for 3 years. I'm surprised I still remember it. :tongue::biggrin:

Maverix
01-07-2009, 05:29 AM
ha. french is irrelevant. no one speaks french of the forum, that i know of. there's like a hand full that even do but aren't very active.

you only know the foul language cuz you're a lil kid. i bet you wouldnt even have the guts to even use it in person.

I really wouldn't say that. I'm kind of a potty mouth irl. And luckily I have a manager who curses more than me. I've begged him if I could cuss at the customers who are a holes; he said no; that only he was allowed too. :tongue:

And don't diss the frenchies. Delage is a french company.

HuGo
01-07-2009, 05:29 AM
You speak bad french lol. I'd also like to take this time to thank my french teacher for teaching me for 3 years. I'm surprised I still remember it. :tongue::biggrin:

EH! I went to free translation . com lol

Maverix
01-07-2009, 05:33 AM
EH! I went to free translation . com lol

Lol it's ok. I had to use it too, to translate what the hell marv was saying earlier. It didn't translate to something understandable, so I just left it :tongue:

elchicano
01-07-2009, 06:19 AM
estiendas?
which reminds me. aye huei hugo im gonna pm your a$$

el que? ey way tu espayol muy malo. Tu necesitas el espayol sin barreras.:icon_poke

Just messin Marv,:biggrin: and no thats not how i write or speak spanish i just tried to make it as bad as i could.

Mav yeah a meet with two people isn't a meet. When we would meet up we would at least have 4 people. Since there isn't many of us here in colorado that was a good number.

Maverix
01-07-2009, 06:42 AM
Oh you think a meet with 4 people is bad? Try a 318ti meet with 1 person ;)

Marv17
01-07-2009, 07:55 AM
ha. yeah dave, its not as good as i want it to be. was in a rush since im not allowed to be on the net while at work.

tiFreak
01-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Oh you think a meet with 4 people is bad? Try a 318ti meet with 1 person ;)

I've done that :cool:

Maverix
01-07-2009, 09:44 PM
I've done that :cool:

It's pretty fun isn't it? :rolleyes: :frown:

elchicano
01-07-2009, 11:27 PM
ha. yeah dave, its not as good as i want it to be. was in a rush since im not allowed to be on the net while at work.

ha its cool I used to be on the internet when i worked at sams. I would open two tabs, one had the sams webpage. Whenever someone would ask me what i was doing i would say I'm looking for something for a customer.:biggrin: