PDA

View Full Version : Spotted a Red Ti in my city.

Will'sBimmer
01-02-2009, 09:06 AM
I was pulling up to the Belmont Grill when I noticed a red 95 Ti parked in the parking lot. Had to be a 95 since the side skirts are not painted. So I parked right next to it and snapped some photos and then noticed that the poor car had been mistreated. It had front and rear damage and terrible fog lights that I have never seen before. Maybe someone on here like Pauly or say Maverix can tell me. :tongue: I didn't bother leaving a note for them to join the org since it was apparent they had no interest in their car. Pretty nice rims though. Best thing about the car. Well here are the pics and some more of this 944 turbo Porsche I pulled up at a light.

Maverix
01-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Looks like a generic foglight:
http://www.andysautosport.com/bmw/1992_1998_3_series/lights/fog_lights/matrix/matr00024918.html
Rims are cool though.
Btw, I noticed you're driving towards "Democrat Rd" :tongue:

Though why are you making such a depressing topic of a abused ti especially right after New Years :confused::frown: I dun wanna start it like this.

Will'sBimmer
01-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Lol. Yeah but look at that 944 Turbo. That is a good way to start 09. Your right it is a little depressing. :biggrin: I noticed that sign after I took the picture. haha

Maverix
01-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Lol. Yeah but look at that 944 Turbo. That is a good way to start 09. Your right it is a little depressing. :biggrin: I noticed that sign after I took the picture. haha

True. I was pretty happy to see a e30 m3 the other day. I was jumping all over my seat looking for my camera phone to snap a few pics.

Also, i'm in the same situation as you. Spotted a red ti the other day which was poorly maintained. Didn't bother with it.

tiFreak
01-02-2009, 10:28 PM
poor ti, I would have still left a note though, maybe he would have at least been able to find someone parting a ti to get the parts he needs

Will'sBimmer
01-04-2009, 06:09 PM
poor ti, I would have still left a note though, maybe he would have at least been able to find someone parting a ti to get the parts he needs

It was a chick driving.

tiFreak
01-04-2009, 06:33 PM
It was a chick driving.

lol, that explains why it's all smashed up :hahano:

zoobum
01-04-2009, 08:10 PM
It is cool to still see these things out of no where and bam on top of it all its a chick. Just wondering did you ever talk to the girl?

Will'sBimmer
01-05-2009, 06:17 PM
No. She looked to be in high school. So I didn't want to get myself into any trouble. If I would have started talking to her I may not have wanted to stop. haha