PDA

View Full Version : dreams of 318ti crushed

foetoid
02-18-2003, 01:46 PM
Well on Sunday I wrecked my car.... And the airbags kinda wrecked my face (http://tufmovie.tripod.com/myface.jpg). Now I have to either fix or replace the Geo Prizm that I wrecked that was my Moms.... Replacement would be cheaper. After Sunday, I decided that I want something of my own to drive, so I don't have to worry about the whole tension over the car and how it's not mine blah blah blah.... So, I'm either gonna buy a CRX or an older BMW to hold me over. I'd rather get an older BMW ($2000 range is what I'm looking in) than the CRX though. Well, that's my story for a while. Off to AutoTrader I suppose.

ayton
02-23-2003, 02:13 PM
sorry to hear...in due time. :)

foetoid
03-01-2003, 03:20 PM
Well, replacement turned out to be a lil more expensive. Just got a new transmission in the Prizm last night for $200. The picture of my face isn't working, so whoever wanted to see it but didn't, sorry for now. Maybe I'll get around to re-hosting it. And the most exciting news out of all this, I'm back to saving for the ti again!!! Didn't cost tooo much to get the Prizm back up, so off I go on the long road of saving...

ayton
03-01-2003, 04:22 PM
cool beans ...good luck!

foetoid
03-01-2003, 04:33 PM
Thanks much!

foetoid
03-12-2003, 03:48 AM
bah... just wrecked the car today... 3rd day back on the road and i get broadsided... go figure eh? oh well...