PDA

View Full Version : just installed a nitrous express wet kit on my ti

wade318ti
05-25-2003, 03:31 AM
just installed it on my 97 318ti. its a wet system and is peddal controled. it is set at a 50 shot. let me tell you........ :shock: holy ****, i didnt think a 50 shot you make this much of difference! when i arm it and hit its like nothing else i have every felt, instant power!

i might be sounding a little stupid but this is the first time i have ever installed nitrous on any of my cars, and i have built some 12 sec all motor hondas, so i know what power is and feels like. the nitrous is crazy as long as you use it right.

:D

J!m
05-28-2003, 09:55 PM
Since this is the first instalation of the nitros, are you certain it is a 'right' instalation?

What is your intended mantainence schedule for flow checking your nitros injectors? Bi-anual? Are they on a mass-flow control, or simply pressure control? How often do you plan to tear-down the motor to check for damage? On the same bi-anual schedule as the injector flow check? Did you flow-check the fuel injectors to be sure they are running optimaly, and flowing equally? Has the software been changed to retard the timing far enough on knock sensor input?

I think nitros is awesome- at the dentist

tzdevill
10-15-2003, 05:27 PM
Do you have the part number on the kit that you used. Jsut trying to decide on whether to put it on mine or not.

318tibimmer
01-14-2004, 07:43 AM
How much did that cost? - I have a Dry system in my TI with a 55 shot my kit was about $550 made by Zex. I have been interested in the wet systems because there is no way to run lean - Did you have to get a better fule pump?